Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)
No but on the cute side of hot.
No but on the cute side of hot.


You can't compare long running shows like OP and Naruto to HxH honestly. What Madhouse did was highly ambitious, but was also a controlled project due to the length of the story. Sure it's super high quality for such a long anime and without significant filler, which it in all honesty had every opportunity to add, but if in a hypothetical world where HxH would still be weekly ongoing and Madhouse would end up adapting the monster manga of 800+ chapters, or let's say it ended at 700 too like Naruto, the quality would dip significantly with such a long anime. But yeah what Madhouse does is really cool and refreshing, since they could milk HxH for all it's worth, but just adapted high quality all the way without any break.Well thankfully this whole long-running bullshit is a pretty rare thing these days, nowadays the only studio I would trust with something like that is Madhouse because HUNTER X HUNTER![]()
No, I watched the first episode, and it was alright to me. Seemed less interesting than the previous season by the START (yeah I know, too early to judge), but even the first season was kind of hard to follow for me due to how slow it was. I can tell it's an extremely high quality show, but I sort of have a hard time watching "cop shows" in general.Are you following True Detective this season?
Yeah, seems people were pretty dubious about it from the beginning. I guess viewers aren't used to anthologies or something? Idk. It isn't a southern gothic story, so some people were expecting more of the same, I guess? There were definitely some pacing problems but it's only 8 episodes and it's really picked up in the last few. Last night's episode was fantastic. 90 minute finale next weekendNo, I watched the first episode, and it was alright to me. Seemed less interesting than the previous season by the START (yeah I know, too early to judge), but even the first season was kind of hard to follow for me due to how slow it was. I can tell it's an extremely high quality show, but I sort of have a hard time watching "cop shows" in general.
I saw your tweet, so I assume you are here to hype it up? That good huh?
. This seems like it would be a great thing to binge-watch though, definitely recommended if you liked the first season.Well I don't think much would've changed with another 100 or 200 chapters, but that's basically just speculation. Sure they had it easier, but 350 chapters still is really really long and let's be honest, those Hunter x Hunter chapters are usually more "rich" (in terms of context to adapt) than your average Naruto or One Piece chapter, not even to mention Bleach. Madhouse certainly had it easier, but I'm pretty sure most other studio's would've failed hard with this. Let's be honest, if Pierrot (Naruto) or Toei (One Piece) had got their hands on the remake god knows how that would've turned out, probably far from as great as what it was thanks to Madhouse. The quality constantly was great, better than in some 12 or 24 episodes long shows, and besides two recap episodes it had basically no filler. I say you could've hardly adapted this better than what Madhouse did, so yeah.You can't compare long running shows like OP and Naruto to HxH honestly. What Madhouse did was highly ambitious, but was also a controlled project due to the length of the story. Sure it's super high quality for such a long anime and without significant filler, which it in all honesty had every opportunity to add, but if in a hypothetical world where HxH would still be weekly ongoing and Madhouse would end up adapting the monster manga of 800+ chapters, or let's say it ended at 700 too like Naruto, the quality would dip significantly with such a long anime. But yeah what Madhouse does is really cool and refreshing, since they could milk HxH for all it's worth, but just adapted high quality all the way without any break.
I think this was just Q2 which probably ended in June I think, so it might not take into account how many people returned for 6.2. But none of the "content" there probably kept people around long honestly. So next quarter might receive a slight bump in numbers, or at least not as much of a sharp decline...but who really knows. But you can tell they're a bit panicked.Well I don't think the number would fall that much but I can hardly tell I guess... would be interesting to see how many of those users actually still pay money. Prolly enough that they still gain a lot of money out of this, but if the trend continues WoW might "die" sooner than one would think. My guess is 2-3 more add-ons.






There's a cinematic teaserNo cinematic cmon![]()
We'll probably get the full thing in november at Blizzcon
He's in it! That's what Guldan was looking at!I just want to see Illidan in the cinematic. I don't care how they bring him back. Just do it. He was killed off too soon. Much too soon. I was not prepared!![]()

People are assuming he's in the Vault of the Wardens or whatever it's called. It will also be a new dungeon and will be part of the Demon Hunter starting area along with The Black Temple and some Legion planet. They took his body and imprisoned his soul there or some shit. The Wardens keep a prison full of all of the world's evils locked away, and I guess Gul'dan got there via Archimonde's "pact"...or he got there somehow after that, maybe through the nether.What the hell, I missed that trailer
How come Illidan is in some crystal thingy, I assume in Azeroth? LOL
Uh, I don't think so? But I think I misheard about Neltharian as well. I guess it's just a dungeon as well, but idk....the guy who gave the lore presentation was fucking awful at it...maybe it was nerves or something. But I was confused by quite a few things.Yeah weird, I don't know what to make of that either![]()
Supposedly Karazhan will also get a remake... Gary mentioned something abour rescuing Malfurion from the Emerald Dream but rofl I think he just misunderstood, the guy simply said we will see a lot of the Emerald Dream at one of the new zones.
---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------
And stopping Guldan and that shit will be a prologue to "Legion" as I understood it, or at least you try lol.
SHALL WE RETURN TOGETHER NEXT EXPANSION NUNO???
The Malfurion thing is part of a DUNGEON.......................................................... So underwhelming.Yeah weird, I don't know what to make of that either![]()
Supposedly Karazhan will also get a remake... Gary mentioned something abour rescuing Malfurion from the Emerald Dream but rofl I think he just misunderstood, the guy simply said we will see a lot of the Emerald Dream at one of the new zones.
---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------
And stopping Guldan and that shit will be a prologue to "Legion" as I understood it, or at least you try lol.
SHALL WE RETURN TOGETHER NEXT EXPANSION NUNO???
Now is it? As I understood it you can enjoy parts of the Emerald Dream outside of Dungeons too, but maybe I misinterpreted that one.The Malfurion thing is part of a DUNGEON.......................................................... So underwhelming.
And while I'm at it, if I understood it correctly, the Azshara is a DUNGEON too. Jesus fucking christ.... It's like Ner'Zhul all over again, only MUCH worse.
Sure, but I think this xpac will suffer from the same things the previous one did. Seem mega hyped, but end game will suck. Not to mention they are starting off with awful news like SIX dungeons being introduced. SIX(!!!!!!!!!!!!). Compare that to how many e.g. WOTLK got and it's SHAMEFUL. One of which is fucking VIOLETHOLD, I mean are you kidding me?! They reuse (even if it makes sense since Dalaran is reused) a dungeon that is literally a SINGLE ROOM?????? It's the most brainless reuse I've seen to date, unless it's completely new and just shares the name. Even Dalaran being used in itself sucks IMO. I mean god they couldn't have made the new base a giant airship or something if they don't have something that is actually THERE that makes sense? Fly over a city which you used before! Zero effort needed besides coding the city to new Y:X location and adding new NPCs! While we're at it, how great that Dalaran exists in two places at the same time, that makes sense too! Kage Bunsin no jutsu!!
If they're simply going to stuff new enemies into that one room I will laugh hard 
