Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

I don't really think you're that much more perverted than most of your average guys xD
I dunno a thing about Love Live, but at least I remember seeing it everywhere in Akihabara
Damn indeed
Will we get the Takasugi/Kagura/Gintoki joint forces again now I wonder?
Well someone always dies in Akame XD Only save one, until the very end at least, is Akame, everyone else has a clock ticking above his or her head. Really want that Esdeath battle to the death
Doubt much will change yeah, but at least people will know for sure, as it's basically a confirmation that she's ruled out. It's going to be Kirisaki or Chitoge anyway. Wonder if we will get some Maiko/Rui closure before that, but kinda doubt it.
Well Osaka is a bit too short me thinks, Kyoto maybeYeah why not? I am sure that many cute girls live in Osaka and Kyoto.
I am pretty sure this was a rhetorical question. x'D
Love Live jokes are the best. Too bad we didn't see a Nico or Maki fan. x'D
Nobume is on a whole new level. Like damn...
Indeed. Maybe he is a different lifeform after all. Pretty sure we will learn everything during their final confrontation.
I wonder what else she could do with the ice. Agreed. I just hope he and Mine die together. They deserve to be happy in the afterlife.
One of them will die during the next few chapters. Be it Wave or Kurome. Also I am pretty sure Akame will bring that armor back home.
Yeah sure looks like it. I really like Nisekoi atm which is quite the feat. I am still a Marika fan. I love her pure and unconditional love and hope she won't die or anything.Pretty sure Raku will say no to her, though because he didn't confess to anyone, she will try to win Rakus love anyway. Nothing will change here.

I don't really think you're that much more perverted than most of your average guys xD
I dunno a thing about Love Live, but at least I remember seeing it everywhere in Akihabara

Damn indeed
Will we get the Takasugi/Kagura/Gintoki joint forces again now I wonder?Well someone always dies in Akame XD Only save one, until the very end at least, is Akame, everyone else has a clock ticking above his or her head. Really want that Esdeath battle to the death

Doubt much will change yeah, but at least people will know for sure, as it's basically a confirmation that she's ruled out. It's going to be Kirisaki or Chitoge anyway. Wonder if we will get some Maiko/Rui closure before that, but kinda doubt it.

Pretty sure Raku will say no to her, though because he didn't confess to anyone, she will try to win Rakus love anyway. Nothing will change here.
) and it shouldn't get much worse. Tatsumi and Mine have to die together... Everything else would be just too cruel.


)





