Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I think it's a 10% chance of killing somone for everybody, there's no other effect, the story was just a context.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Farfi-chan & -Ken, I'm jealous of your avy, so gorgeous :zomg

Hardy, you really did a great job; so great pics :^_^
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Yeah avys are kinda okayish
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I rly don't care about Cho D:
Although she's Ravenclaw... that's what made me happy about this avy

On that note, I hate Frosty, he got my Jorped for good '-'
 
Last edited:

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Only realized this now, but there´s only one Hufflepuff in the game.:3c
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Only realized this now, but there´s only one Hufflepuff in the game.:3c
Most of them suck.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A boring, yet rather significant role I have. I guess I won't survive for long, lol.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I don't, please someone illuminate me ! :)
You can challenge someone if you want, but there is a risk of death for the loser(10%).
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hey guys :hi

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

atleast we r not neville. i wonder if my kid was even relevanto
:emocat
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I don't think there would be a better suited house for me than Gryffindor! But please don't expect me to go to the forest talk with spiders bigger than dogs or fight ancient basilisk!

Since we are at the beginning of the game, this is the only soundtrack appropriate for such situation

:mono
 
Last edited by a moderator:

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I know I hate myself,should I votekill myself ? :emocat
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46

I take it I'm the best grill? :hee Hermione was always a cute thing. I wish I was Malfoy though...

Props to Hardy for role playing and making things more spicy. But I'll be disappointed if Snape doesn't kill Dumbledore after some rounds :3c

Farf admit it, Hardy gave you the best and most fun role didn't he? :rolleyes: #BiasedHost

For those who don't understand the battle-thing, it's basically just something Hardy added to make things a bit more interesting. Snape is teaching us how to fight with magic, but accidents can always happen, which is the 10% death chance. You don't have to do it, and even if you do it's rather unlikely someone dies. Although percentages always hated me...

Lawlett is playing but Kat is not :shootme
Yeah whose fault was that? :errr Didn't you say you would sort things out with her and that you'd feel bad if she ended up not playing because of you? But I'm not criticizing you, I don't like tsunderes and if she can't take some joking then it's better she doesn't play.

Votekill Lawlett
Now that's a bandwagon I could get behind, but I'll wait for a while, no need to be hasty.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

ok guys i have a role, and its passive~agressive. gonna head out for a while.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top