Re: Mafia Game 46
I take it I'm the best grill?

Hermione was always a cute thing. I wish I was Malfoy though...
Props to Hardy for role playing and making things more spicy. But I'll be disappointed if Snape doesn't kill Dumbledore after some rounds
Farf admit it, Hardy gave you the best and most fun role didn't he?

#BiasedHost
For those who don't understand the battle-thing, it's basically just something Hardy added to make things a bit more interesting. Snape is teaching us how to fight with magic, but accidents can always happen, which is the 10% death chance. You don't have to do it, and even if you do it's rather unlikely someone dies. Although percentages always hated me...
Lawlett is playing but Kat is not
Yeah whose fault was that?

Didn't you say you would sort things out with her and that you'd feel bad if she ended up not playing because of you? But I'm not criticizing you, I don't like tsunderes and if she can't take some joking then it's better she doesn't play.
Now that's a bandwagon I could get behind, but I'll wait for a while, no need to be hasty.