Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

ironically i'm the oldest playing with the youngest character:lmao
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

my intuition points to law being suspicious
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

What a massive amount of spam. Anyways, any clues whatsoever yet (besides my classic super subtle Day 1 hint)?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

What a massive amount of spam. Anyways, any clues whatsoever yet (besides my classic super subtle Day 1 hint)?
lulu says he's passive aggro....zasz says he had the role before like it has been recent(maybe something in the last 2 games)

i'll say i've also had my role before.....
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

and as usual panda is ready to join a train. the boy never learns
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46

I take it I'm the best grill? :hee Hermione was always a cute thing. I wish I was Malfoy though...
i maybe digging or reaching but i dont like how this sounds....was cute and wishes he was a bad guy:hmm

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

meh....this game....i miss my hardy:(
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Erin, what has your intuition been telling you so far?
My intuition is telling me, that as my dear Mom you can't be a bad person (plizz don''t disappoint me) :zomg

Based on my femnine intuition, my suspects so far are the same as usual : Demon-kun & Rye-kun, :teehee
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

just tell me who in the hell would want to be malfoy....but a mafia:lmao
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Zasz: had the role before (Detective, Bomb (2x), Noble, Mafia Boss, reg Townie (that he can't know), Sickly, Hider (last one))
Haku: boring but significant, thinks he won't survive much for wtv reason
Misho: passive-aggressive
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I rly don't care about Cho D:
Although she's Ravenclaw... that's what made me happy about this avy

On that note, I hate Frosty, he got my Jorped for good '-'
I hate Ginny, though. :(

I would say swapsies, but Cho might be worse than Ginny.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Alright, looks like I am punished to be one of the miserable always happy prank playing getting rich by magic prank articles Weasley brothers. And my bro isn't even on. Man, this sucks.

My hint for today: I never had this role before. Also I don't think I gonna like this role. <.<

Seriously, what do I gotta do to be detective at least once?! D8
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Alright, looks like I am punished to be one of the miserable always happy prank playing getting rich by magic prank articles Weasley brothers. And my bro isn't even on. Man, this sucks.

My hint for today: I never had this role before. Also I don't think I gonna like this role. <.<

Seriously, what do I gotta do to be detective at least once?! D8
I haven't been a Doctor or a Detective, two of the most classic Mafia Game roles.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Alright, looks like I am punished to be one of the miserable always happy prank playing getting rich by magic prank articles Weasley brothers. And my bro isn't even on. Man, this sucks.

My hint for today: I never had this role before. Also I don't think I gonna like this role. <.<

Seriously, what do I gotta do to be detective at least once?! D8
That's two hints man.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I haven't been a Doctor or a Detective, two of the most classic Mafia Game roles.
That's why I want the Nurse and Brawler to get into the game, more active roles are always fun than passive ones.

That's two hints man.
Well, you got me, man! I am Mafia, I confess all my crimes! Throw me into the dungeoun, Mr Snape!

Not liking a role is not really a hint, at least not in my opinion. I just don't like roles like the one I got.

What's your role hint or are you going as always for the "I will give info at day 2 and look as suspicious as **** till then and get lynched for being mafia and turn out to be Mafia in 50% of the cases anyway" route again? XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Zasz: had the role before, fucking boring (played: Detective, Bomb (2x), Noble, Mafia Boss, reg Townie (that he can't know), Sickly, Hider (last one))
Haku: boring but significant, thinks he won't survive much for wtv reason
Misho: passive-aggressive
James: passive, never had the role before, thinks he won't enjoy it (played: Spy, Mafia Janitor (2x @.@ for the love of God), Sickly)
Sunny & Cocky: had the role before in RL MG and said it is useful to share that

Btw, way to react defensively, James XD maybe Demon was just being a smartass.
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

That's why I want the Nurse and Brawler to get into the game, more active roles are always fun than passive ones.



Well, you got me, man! I am Mafia, I confess all my crimes! Throw me into the dungeoun, Mr Snape!

Not liking a role is not really a hint, at least not in my opinion. I just don't like roles like the one I got.

What's your role hint or are you going as always for the "I will give info at day 2 and look as suspicious as **** till then and get lynched for being mafia and turn out to be Mafia in 50% of the cases anyway" route again? XD
he meant that you say you are not detective...

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

now you also say its passive...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

he said"what does he have to do to be a detective just once?"

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Seriously, what do I gotta do to be detective at least once?! D8
:cookiehand
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Yeah, Mafia Janitor is fun, just like Detective or Doctor. Maybe I will change the entire Nurse/Brawler idea, leaving out the entire Injury rule as that didn't seem to be well liked by the mafia admins. Maybe have the Nurse act as a Vote disease healer and make the Brawler the Mafia guy who can "vote disease" somebody, making the Nurse somebody who can heal both the sickly townie vote infected as well as the Brawler hurt ones. Or make her somebody who can aid a doctor and if said doc is not sane with her help said doc is for this night sane. Making possible insane and naive docs hope for a Nurse to aid them at night thus making her a "prevents insane doc kills" role though she has to find said doc role player first.^^

Hope Demon will be more open about his role in this game. Day 1 is basically the only day where we townies have a tiny advantage as the mafias didn't had their nightly meeting yet to make up what roles they should take and which not. Seems that most people who give hints away of their role at first day are mostly not mafias as the mafia guys rather wanna wait and check the field aka which roles are there and which they can try to fake without being found out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top