Kat's Diary!

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,804
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

singing Russian songs drunk around a campfire sounds like summer camp to me
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Why are you making up stuff, baka? No singing, no russian songs, no campfire -_-
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

coffee :barf
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Zinooooooooo how are youuu? :x3
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

zinooooooooo we gonna meet next summer yeah?:D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,804
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

no idea who he is :cookiehand
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

one of the targets. if u catch my drift ^>^
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Zinooooooooo how are youuu? :x3
im sad,last day in croatia tomorrow i will have to return to germany...how was moscow ?

zinooooooooo we gonna meet next summer yeah?:D
i would like to, but you are just playing games :(
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

nice troll idiot. but maybe meet next year, i plan to work in croatia for the summah
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

were? in makarska?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

ah prolly not, zagreb but i can come to split for couple of days.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

summer in zagreb is hell...
sure,next year i ll prolly be in split around the same time like this year
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Why is Summer in Zagreb hell when Split and the other are way more southern?

Sorry, don't really know the geography. What about Karlovac?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Oooh then I understand! I would be excited too if it was my first uni year but its my last hs year so :scry

I kinda am lucky haha that I have good friends here and there :toc The trip was incredible so yeah! Ehhh not interested in USA and Germany at all :toc I want to go to Turkey again, then around Europe, SA aand some asian countries :toc
Well thats good too! Now you are playing mafia so you better win ;) Travelling is worth saving money believe me *-*

Unfortunatelly, I had to cancel the Adi meeting cuz 1. should go help my cousin with her baby a bit 2. was afk the whole summer 3. will need a lot of money for driver's license & prom & IELTS so ;-;
Then hang on soon you will be in college too
lol you are :) what ? why ? I suppose you went to germany before ?ahahah Let's see if I can survive first day :XD and you are not in that game :emocat
Ahh shame,I was waiting for your stories :derp but yeah if you want to get driver's license you have to save money too(It looks like that damn license expencive in everywhere :XD)
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Why is Summer in Zagreb hell when Split and the other are way more southern?

Sorry, don't really know the geography. What about Karlovac?
cuz you feel the heat a different way and its not as windy there as it is at the coast ..karlovac could be like that too,never rlly been there
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

cuz you feel the heat a different way and its not as windy there as it is at the coast ..karlovac could be like that too,never rlly been there
yeah, I forgot about the coastal thing...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

im sad,last day in croatia tomorrow i will have to return to germany...how was moscow ?
Aww how was the summer? Saw you were having fun in Kravice :( Been a while since I last was there, we always stopped on our way back from Medjugorje :scry But it was "renovated" or something, wasn't it ?

Moscow was great! Red Square is really stunning ... Oh well you guys gotta see it yourself, cant describe it :toc

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Then hang on soon you will be in college too
lol you are :) what ? why ? I suppose you went to germany before ?ahahah Let's see if I can survive first day :XD and you are not in that game :emocat
Ahh shame,I was waiting for your stories :derp but yeah if you want to get driver's license you have to save money too(It looks like that damn license expencive in everywhere :XD)
Yeah hopefully I will get there haha ... though I don't really want to study anything :/ Cuz I have no idea what but probably I will study teaching ;-; while being a teacher I could still be working on projects *-* what are you going to study again?

I went through Germany and I have enough :XD I'm not really interested in that country. If there was a project I would go tho :toc
Go-chan be happy that I'm not playing :toc you have better chances to survive the first day haha

Don't worry, we just delayed our meeting. We will meet in autumn or so :toc Oh yeah driver's license is expensive and prom toooo ;-; And I dont even have a partner :emocat
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Aww how was the summer? Saw you were having fun in Kravice :( Been a while since I last was there, we always stopped on our way back from Medjugorje :scry But it was "renovated" or something, wasn't it ?

Moscow was great! Red Square is really stunning ... Oh well you guys gotta see it yourself, cant describe it :toc
too short as it always is, but it was rlly a recovering vacation this summer...kravice is awesome shit :nod
wasnt in medugorje for some years .could be, next summer maybe we could have a group meeting ^^

yeah i would like to see moscow
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

too short as it always is, but it was rlly a recovering vacation this summer...kravice is awesome shit :nod
wasnt in medugorje for some years .could be, next summer maybe we could have a group meeting ^^

yeah i would like to see moscow
Yeah such a group meeting like we were supposed to have this summer, right? :toc But I'm in! Buuuut I will have a busy summer again probably soo :toc

Oh so you've been to Medjugorje too! I was there last year with my parents ... ohi god that was the worst vacation ever ;-; never again

Just go there it is really worth it ;)
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

I won the mafia game kattu-chan :derp :XD
 
Last edited:
Top