Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Wait.. what...?= =a

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

anyways, fred is the one that died, for people who are curious.
Lies! I'm still alive! I never gonna die! Voldemord promised me eternal life if I spy for him in Hogwarts! Ah, crap, I mean, if I didn't died till now I never gonna die anyway, ahaha.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

James ur a spy?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

James dropped hint that he is traitor. But is he naive or real deal?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

On the other hand, I kinda suspect the ones that wanted to use the Snape trick so early. I mean, it's day 1, why take an extra chance of potentially killing a townie this soon? I'd get that when you're suspecting someone and wanna go "why not", later in the game, or if you're doing it for the lulz. That being said, I dunno why someone self proclaimed smart would do that now, Sunny '-'
Wait, the Snape thing can only be used ONCE? O.O If you're right, then this whole trick is rather lame, as only 1-2 ppl will probably die after all 20 people used their shot. Other than that it's just 10%...not like I could've used it more strategically later, especially if I'm killed at night or day. And It's lawl I used it on... He's probably one of the worst town players I've ever seen if he's town.

And I'm not "self proclaimed smart" Farf ^^ People praise me too much all the time, staying modest is hard :fan

Erin,you always suspect me and again you claim plain townie. Gry is the most suspicious to me, he's trying to hard to kill lawl despite his claim. There's panda ready to jump on the bandwagon too.
As I said, lawl is probably one of the worst town players I've ever seen if he's actually town. Do I have to explain why?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

who are you to judge me boy :edu
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Back from Herbology's class!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

howw as it?xd

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

oh no i am getting shit talked, should pull farfalla and leave the group :kappa


<3
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Wait, the Snape thing can only be used ONCE? O.O
Huh? o.o I didn't say that and I honestly dunno, I think you can use more than once, but my point stands.
I didn't mean to pick on you with that smart thing D: was just adding points to my reasons u.u
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I didn't know for sure that the Snape's duelist proposal was one time thing. Nevertheless since i went for Malfoy it's pretty obvious that i was recreating the events of the second book :p

10% chance is really low as well, so i just went "fuck it".

howw as it?xd
Boring! Touching plants and those kinda things ... :bored
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

yes Panda & Frosty are also shady
wow rude

And I'm not "self proclaimed smart" Farf ^^ People praise me too much all the time, staying modest is hard :fan
I mean, people call you gaysun all the time, that's not really to be taken as praise I think :/
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Panda is so shady. Most of the time he either posts random stuff that don't really add much, or he just teases Grysun :XD
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

And I'm not "self proclaimed smart" Farf ^^ People praise me too much all the time, staying modest is hard :fan
lol that ego :shock
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

As I said, lawl is probably one of the worst town players I've ever seen if he's actually town. Do I have to explain why?
He is always like that. :mono

Nevertheless he makes the game a bit funnier :heh
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Nah, Gry got some bullies '-' 4 or 5
*Wating for his self-praising post
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hardy needs to come back. I WANT A DUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Lies! I'm still alive! I never gonna die! Voldemord promised me eternal life if I spy for him in Hogwarts!
Eternal life is overrated. Too many manga shows that XD.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

12 pages of spam is dead @.@ but yeah, 3 people didn't show up ;-; My sis' comp got broken.

Votekill Greg
Sowwy. Going to work soon, dunno how my morning will be and I need to vote. You're the one I suspect so far 'cause I can't see how saying "I'm either a detective, a doctor or a mafia" sounds townie like. Saying I had an active night role put a target on my forehead in the last game, so yeah, that didn't look like a helpful move for townies. Although I am aware you were one of the first people to hint so maybe you were counting on other people saying something that could also mean being a detective or a doctor. What holds me back a bit is that, when I was mafia with you, you were hesitant about picking a role soon so, if you're mafia, I don't think you have a complete plan yet so you're using a small range of options. It's super early to stick to those though, so that's what crossed my mind so far o/

On the other hand, I kinda suspect the ones that wanted to use the Snape trick so early. I mean, it's day 1, why take an extra chance of potentially killing a townie this soon? I'd get that when you're suspecting someone and wanna go "why not", later in the game, or if you're doing it for the lulz. That being said, I dunno why someone self proclaimed smart would do that now, Sunny '-'
Yeah would be pretty stupid if i was mafia...:heh
Guys im at work...will try and catch up and vote here shortly...
Not believing erin is townie again for sure
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I thought that maybe you just didn't check what roles would fit your hint^^'
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Eternal life is overrated. Too many manga shows that XD.
Eternal life sucks. must be really boring to never die.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Yeah would be pretty stupid if i was mafia...:heh
Guys im at work...will try and catch up and vote here shortly...
Not believing erin is townie again for sure
G-kun, I'm so disppointed, I trusted you :pout
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top