Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

am I crab
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ok boys revealing my role if I survive ;D
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

With 20 people there can be two mafias here.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

And free man for sure.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

:Dddsdxxxxxxx
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I'm not sure yet, still hesitating, but I'll probably go for either demon, orJames, not sure yet have to think carefully, there's also gry & Panda on my top list.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I dunno much about you to have any idea about what your RL could mean here^^' You're german '-'
Fine keep me on your suspect-list for a while, it's day one. Although I always start the suspect lists from day 2 onwards.
For the role hint, you're thinking it a bit wrong ^^ It's not about being German, nor my real life in general. It's about the mafia game in real life. You can do the rest.

That is not a good reason at all. Firstly just because he confuses you, you can't try to kill him. What if he is a doctor or detective or freeman? Killing him might kill us all too.
And I find you suspicious too, okey I understand your votekill to lawl but you also try to kill him with duel.That is not having fun or random, you are fully playing on him for some reason
I can actually. He's more of a liability even if he's a good role, and I highly doubt he is. Then tell me, why would someone be playing fully on one person on day one? We never even reached the first night phase for usage of special abilities, so I can't even have any hints about his roles. What reason could there be other than what I said, ie. dislike and liability.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hımm james,finally I am in a game with you and I can see why people find you as a threat,you have potential to be mafia boss or townie or even host :XD

And no it is not...There was a scientific result for that iirc and that is pretty much not good at all
It's why I vote for you. First time against me, can't let you live too long. Plus somehow I have a hunch that you're in the Mafia because with your chara being a Mafia role would be pretty fun move as a host.^^

I would like to test my spells, on Fred (AKA James rye) sir ´dore!
I wreck you, man! Don't fight the Frednator!

I challenge farfalla! Die!!
You're so embarrassing, bro.

I am not late.
Super embarrassing, bro.

Kill farfalla.
Most embarrassing twin ever, but I still like ya, bro.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I can actually. He's more of a liability even if he's a good role, and I highly doubt he is. Then tell me, why would someone be playing fully on one person on day one? We never even reached the first night phase for usage of special abilities, so I can't even have any hints about his roles. What reason could there be other than what I said, ie. dislike and liability.
Perhaps you are sure that he is not mafia and lawl already said that he has a important role and you still try to kill him without thinking and to be honest lawl is good player too, maybe mafia wants to kill him before it is too late

Edit: philia is also in the list, he did the same thing as you do
 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

What if he is mafia.
If he's mafia , better die ofc :XD

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

But bandwagon are most of time wrong i think, most of time it ends up with killing townies.
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hardy, I voted for Aonori/Lee.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Goi don't try to reason with grysun.. It's like feeding a trash bin full of maggots they just keep growing, just make sure to focus him next day when I die.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votekill Jay-Rye for now, may consider changing my vote later.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

GrySun

Perhaps you are sure that he is not mafia and lawl already said that he has a important role and you still try to kill him without thinking and to be honest lawl is good player too, maybe mafia wants to kill him before it is too late
When did he say his role was important? Regardless, trusting him is hard as he doesn't even want to be trusted. I think our definitions of "good player" aren't the same..
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Lawl why don't you change your vote to Gnut? That way both will be tied ^^
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I'm not sure yet, still hesitating, but I'll probably go for either demon, orJames, not sure yet have to think carefully, there's also gry & Panda on my top list.
wow rude

what did I do to get on your hit list :(

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Goi don't try to reason with grysun.. It's like feeding a trash bin full of maggots they just keep growing, just make sure to focus him next day when I die.
ok please stop it with the maggots holy shit

triggered
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

When did he say his role was important? Regardless, trusting him is hard as he doesn't even want to be trusted. I think our definitions of "good player" aren't the same..
oh purfuct a band wagon. ok another fucking hint. Killing me during the day, would be lyke really bad.
And that doesn't chance the fact that killing him might help mafia
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top