Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
am I crab
am I crab
ddsdxxxxxxxFine keep me on your suspect-list for a while, it's day one. Although I always start the suspect lists from day 2 onwards.I dunno much about you to have any idea about what your RL could mean here^^' You're german '-'
I can actually. He's more of a liability even if he's a good role, and I highly doubt he is. Then tell me, why would someone be playing fully on one person on day one? We never even reached the first night phase for usage of special abilities, so I can't even have any hints about his roles. What reason could there be other than what I said, ie. dislike and liability.That is not a good reason at all. Firstly just because he confuses you, you can't try to kill him. What if he is a doctor or detective or freeman? Killing him might kill us all too.
And I find you suspicious too, okey I understand your votekill to lawl but you also try to kill him with duel.That is not having fun or random, you are fully playing on him for some reason
Noooo, don't die !!!!!Ok boys revealing my role if I survive ;D
What if he is mafia.Noooo, don't die !!!!!
It's why I vote for you. First time against me, can't let you live too long. Plus somehow I have a hunch that you're in the Mafia because with your chara being a Mafia role would be pretty fun move as a host.^^Hımm james,finally I am in a game with you and I can see why people find you as a threat,you have potential to be mafia boss or townie or even host
And no it is not...There was a scientific result for that iirc and that is pretty much not good at all
I wreck you, man! Don't fight the Frednator!I would like to test my spells, on Fred (AKA James rye) sir ´dore!
You're so embarrassing, bro.I challenge farfalla! Die!!
Super embarrassing, bro.I am not late.
Most embarrassing twin ever, but I still like ya, bro.Kill farfalla.
Then Erin = mafia confirmed.What if he is mafia.
I will try. U can help out brotha in troubleNoooo, don't die !!!!!

Perhaps you are sure that he is not mafia and lawl already said that he has a important role and you still try to kill him without thinking and to be honest lawl is good player too, maybe mafia wants to kill him before it is too lateI can actually. He's more of a liability even if he's a good role, and I highly doubt he is. Then tell me, why would someone be playing fully on one person on day one? We never even reached the first night phase for usage of special abilities, so I can't even have any hints about his roles. What reason could there be other than what I said, ie. dislike and liability.
If he's mafia , better die ofcWhat if he is mafia.

When did he say his role was important? Regardless, trusting him is hard as he doesn't even want to be trusted. I think our definitions of "good player" aren't the same..GrySun
Perhaps you are sure that he is not mafia and lawl already said that he has a important role and you still try to kill him without thinking and to be honest lawl is good player too, maybe mafia wants to kill him before it is too late
wow rudeI'm not sure yet, still hesitating, but I'll probably go for either demon, orJames, not sure yet have to think carefully, there's also gry & Panda on my top list.

ok please stop it with the maggots holy shitGoi don't try to reason with grysun.. It's like feeding a trash bin full of maggots they just keep growing, just make sure to focus him next day when I die.
When did he say his role was important? Regardless, trusting him is hard as he doesn't even want to be trusted. I think our definitions of "good player" aren't the same..
And that doesn't chance the fact that killing him might help mafiaoh purfuct a band wagon. ok another fucking hint. Killing me during the day, would be lyke really bad.