Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Demon/Hermione. Our is this just the usual play style for Demon? Never played with this one. .. :notsure
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Dunno, Gry. I'm not saying I trust you to be mafia, just saying that so far you're in my top three, but that can easily change cause people haven't provided a lot. Imo you got a personal excuse to try it on him, 'cause if things go bad it could not matter for you anyway, and it would also be satisfying. Now you could be just trying to justify it with something that sounds more plausible (and it still doesn't, in my opinion).
I dunno much about you to have any idea about what your RL could mean here^^' You're german '-'
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So your point is that me and jorped used it without a reason? Well you're right it probably helps the mafia more, unless you have a good feeling who the mafia members are and want to try the 10%. Lawl is a player who, no matter if he's mafia or town, always gives the mafia vibe and doesn't even care to be seen as town. Such a player will just confuse me during the entire game and make me think he's mafia, which will hinder my ability to look for the other members. Adding the "self proclaimed" part made it picking instead of adding points :3c.
That is not a good reason at all. Firstly just because he confuses you, you can't try to kill him. What if he is a doctor or detective or freeman? Killing him might kill us all too.
And I find you suspicious too, okey I understand your votekill to lawl but you also try to kill him with duel.That is not having fun or random, you are fully playing on him for some reason
 
Last edited:

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Demon/Hermione. Our is this just the usual play style for Demon? Never played with this one. .. :notsure
:poke
Demon is Ernie not Hermione.
This might be his usual play style but don't forget, he is usually mafia as well.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry


Students.

Do you have your wands ready? The Duelling Club will be open for an hour.
I challenge farfalla! Die!!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,620
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

That filthy little mood blood seems awfully defensive. Scared, Granger? Little miss goody two shoes have something to hide?
Roleplaying, I like. Yeah Granger, got something to hide?! ....Wait, I think I'm Granger. :XD

No I have nothing to hide, I'll answer everything you ask me. And how about you Malfoy? You missed 70% of the whole first day. Was there a long mafia meeting going on?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I am not late.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Kill farfalla.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,652
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

eh I thought I did vote?

or am I supposed to bold and underline it

in which case, votekill Jorped

preferably Id kill law, but his role is kinda suspicious (and risky), so we'll see about that later
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I think the people most likely to take part in dueling have to be mafia member or third parties, they have everything to gain from it.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

I don't miss DD at all @.@
Isn't your character not even in the books?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

eh I thought I did vote?

or am I supposed to bold and underline it

in which case, votekill Jorped

preferably Id kill law, but his role is kinda suspicious (and risky), so we'll see about that later
Trying to save Lawl? :XD

I mean voting for me following Haku makes no sense. Me and Haku don't go along, and i wasn't really surprised that he would vote for me. But someone you following that for no reason doesn't really make much sense, does it?

I don't miss DD at all @.@
Don't lie, we all miss him :hee
 
Last edited:

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

eh I thought I did vote?

or am I supposed to bold and underline it

in which case, votekill Jorped

preferably Id kill law, but his role is kinda suspicious (and risky), so we'll see about that later
Go ahead with it Brotha
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,652
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Trying to save Lawl? :XD

I mean voting for me following Haku makes no sense. Me and Haku don't go along, and i wasn't really surprised that he would vote for me. But someone you following that for no reason doesn't really make much sense, does it?



Don't lie, we all miss him :hee
lmao Im not voting on you because of Jorped, but to see what becomes of this tie

last game I learnt that during voting you learn a lot by checking who voted for who, so in a three-way draw I'll gather some valuable information :>
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votekill Lawlett
Of course :love

Okey guys,It is middle of the night in here and I am tired,so going to sleep now.

VOTEKILL GrySun

It is just a vote,not that he is suspicious(sorry gaysun)
No problem, you don't like me and I don't like you, it's as simple as that and it's day one.

!votekill lawlett-kun I doubt he will die to my magic, erm I mean, I doubt he'll die by an accident later tonight, so might as well put a placeholder vote on him, not sure if I'll be back tonight.



B-but I already did, sir.
lets make this interesting before i go to sleep. votekill grysun
Votekill jorped

Not because he's suspicious, but because it's a pain in the butt to play Mafia with people who are on your ignore list :cookiehand
VOTEKILL TSPanda, just case you seem very suspicious right now and I´m gonna go to sleep, while having less time to check on the comments tommorow.
I Harry wiki my character just to remember her.

Anyways, as I haven't vote yet. Votekill lawlett-kun
I don't trust gnut (Colin). Always taking pictures with that camera of his, he is much likely working for Mafia as a Detective!

votekill gnut

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

In all seriousness i don't really trust Gnut, he seems to be playing a lot carefully and just randomly joining on some conversations. Granted that we are only on day 1 and there isn't much to talk about, but still ...

Panda thought it would be funny to vote for me randomly just for the chance of a 3 way-tie.
I expected that much from Haku, i guess his butt is still hurting, but Panda following that for no reason is suspicious. Might he be trying to save one of is Mafia's buddy? Either Lawly or Grysun?
BROTHER!!!! I MISSED YOUUUU!!!

Dunno why game's dead, think it's dead because we weren't together yet to throw in some fun accusations. XD

I Votekill g01 because nobody expects Neville to be Mafia and then it turns out he is the Mafia Boss.^^
12 pages of spam is dead @.@ but yeah, 3 people didn't show up ;-; My sis' comp got broken.

Votekill Greg
Sowwy. Going to work soon, dunno how my morning will be and I need to vote. You're the one I suspect so far 'cause I can't see how saying "I'm either a detective, a doctor or a mafia" sounds townie like. Saying I had an active night role put a target on my forehead in the last game, so yeah, that didn't look like a helpful move for townies. Although I am aware you were one of the first people to hint so maybe you were counting on other people saying something that could also mean being a detective or a doctor. What holds me back a bit is that, when I was mafia with you, you were hesitant about picking a role soon so, if you're mafia, I don't think you have a complete plan yet so you're using a small range of options. It's super early to stick to those though, so that's what crossed my mind so far o/

On the other hand, I kinda suspect the ones that wanted to use the Snape trick so early. I mean, it's day 1, why take an extra chance of potentially killing a townie this soon? I'd get that when you're suspecting someone and wanna go "why not", later in the game, or if you're doing it for the lulz. That being said, I dunno why someone self proclaimed smart would do that now, Sunny '-'
Votekill Erinyes

I'm off to work, so I won't be around for another 10-11 hours, but I don't trust someone who, off the bat, claims to be a roleless townie.
If that disappoiny you..this is going to piss you off

votekill erinyes





:XD
eh I thought I did vote?

or am I supposed to bold and underline it

in which case, votekill Jorped

preferably Id kill law, but his role is kinda suspicious (and risky), so we'll see about that later

13 of 19 votes

lawlett-kun 3x (Lavender/Philia;Hermione/Grysun;Pansy/Ken)
Grysun 2x (Neville/g01; Dean/lawlett)
gnut 2x (Harry/jorped;Cho/Farfalla)
Erinyes 2x (Ginny/FrostyMouse;Colin/gnut)
jorped 2x (Seamus/Hakuteiken; Crabbe/TSPanda)
TSPanda 1x (Lee/Aonori)
g01 Neville 1x (Fred/James)
Zasz can't vote, Not Voter Disease
[highlight]Day ends in 1h.[/highlight]

eh I thought I did vote?

or am I supposed to bold and underline it

in which case, votekill Jorped

preferably Id kill law, but his role is kinda suspicious (and risky), so we'll see about that later
You are supposed to bold it, yes.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I am posting less than usual because I am on my phone, there's nothing really interesting right now too.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votekill crab
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top