Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

James ur a spy?
No, I am a bucket, sir!

James dropped hint that he is traitor. But is he naive or real deal?
Beign traitor would be cool, I'd drop hints at first day so heavy that Mafia would never dare recruit me because they don't trust me for whatever reason and around day 3 I would start crying "recruit me! recruit me! RECRUIT ME!!!". XDDD

Back from Herbology's class!
The "weed" class of Harry POTter. XD

Eternal life is overrated. Too many manga shows that XD.
Meh, that's what mangas and anime and the internet in general is for - to make eternal life more enjoyable. :P
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Wen this day ends?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

This eternal life talk is so random!
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

No, I am a bucket, sir!



Beign traitor would be cool, I'd drop hints at first day so heavy that Mafia would never dare recruit me because they don't trust me for whatever reason and around day 3 I would start crying "recruit me! recruit me! RECRUIT ME!!!". XDDD



The "weed" class of Harry POTter. XD



Meh, that's what mangas and anime and the internet in general is for - to make eternal life more enjoyable. :P
Hımm james,finally I am in a game with you and I can see why people find you as a threat,you have potential to be mafia boss or townie or even host :XD

And no it is not...There was a scientific result for that iirc and that is pretty much not good at all
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry


Students.

Do you have your wands ready? The Duelling Club will be open for an hour.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Fuck you snape lol (no one expected this from neville right :XD)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Eternal life sucks. must be really boring to never die.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------



G-kun, I'm so disppointed, I trusted you :pout
If that disappoiny you..this is going to piss you off

votekill erinyes





:XD
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry


Students.

Do you have your wands ready? The Duelling Club will be open for an hour.
I challenge Demonspeed to a duel
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry


Students.

Do you have your wands ready? The Duelling Club will be open for an hour.
I would like to test my spells, on Fred (AKA James rye) sir ´dore!
 
Last edited:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry


Students.

Do you have your wands ready? The Duelling Club will be open for an hour.
Can i fight again headmaster?


If that disappoiny you..this is going to piss you off

votekill erinyes





:XD
G you are obviously Mafia! Shame on you! I won't let you get way with it! :mono
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Isn't this random ? I mean you guys will try every member until somebody dies ? or is there any purpose for your dueling ?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

First day is always quite without me trolling around.
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well, dang. Something bad just had to happen.

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/518902

Simply put, there was a bomb at the major road in Bangkok, Thailand. 15 deaths and over 70 injure are confirm. They find 2 more bombs and are currently disarming it.

If I didn't post for the day, then this is probably the reason.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well, dang. Something bad just had to happen.

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/518902

Simply put, there was a bomb at the major road in Bangkok, Thailand. 15 deaths and over 70 injure are confirm. They find 2 more bombs and are currently disarming it.

If I didn't post for the day, then this is probably the reason.
Stay safe Ken.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Oh :oh
Sorry for you and your people -Ken-,hope things gettin better soon for your country
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

If that disappoiny you..this is going to piss you off

votekill erinyes





:XD
So you reveal your true colors.
ah ah don't care at all, now :teehee

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

-Ken so sorry, :pout
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votekill Lawlett
Of course :love

Okey guys,It is middle of the night in here and I am tired,so going to sleep now.

VOTEKILL GrySun

It is just a vote,not that he is suspicious(sorry gaysun)
No problem, you don't like me and I don't like you, it's as simple as that and it's day one.

!votekill lawlett-kun I doubt he will die to my magic, erm I mean, I doubt he'll die by an accident later tonight, so might as well put a placeholder vote on him, not sure if I'll be back tonight.



B-but I already did, sir.
lets make this interesting before i go to sleep. votekill grysun
Votekill jorped

Not because he's suspicious, but because it's a pain in the butt to play Mafia with people who are on your ignore list :cookiehand
VOTEKILL TSPanda, just case you seem very suspicious right now and I´m gonna go to sleep, while having less time to check on the comments tommorow.
I Harry wiki my character just to remember her.

Anyways, as I haven't vote yet. Votekill lawlett-kun
I don't trust gnut (Colin). Always taking pictures with that camera of his, he is much likely working for Mafia as a Detective!

votekill gnut

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

In all seriousness i don't really trust Gnut, he seems to be playing a lot carefully and just randomly joining on some conversations. Granted that we are only on day 1 and there isn't much to talk about, but still ...

Panda thought it would be funny to vote for me randomly just for the chance of a 3 way-tie.
I expected that much from Haku, i guess his butt is still hurting, but Panda following that for no reason is suspicious. Might he be trying to save one of is Mafia's buddy? Either Lawly or Grysun?
BROTHER!!!! I MISSED YOUUUU!!!

Dunno why game's dead, think it's dead because we weren't together yet to throw in some fun accusations. XD

I Votekill g01 because nobody expects Neville to be Mafia and then it turns out he is the Mafia Boss.^^
12 pages of spam is dead @.@ but yeah, 3 people didn't show up ;-; My sis' comp got broken.

Votekill Greg
Sowwy. Going to work soon, dunno how my morning will be and I need to vote. You're the one I suspect so far 'cause I can't see how saying "I'm either a detective, a doctor or a mafia" sounds townie like. Saying I had an active night role put a target on my forehead in the last game, so yeah, that didn't look like a helpful move for townies. Although I am aware you were one of the first people to hint so maybe you were counting on other people saying something that could also mean being a detective or a doctor. What holds me back a bit is that, when I was mafia with you, you were hesitant about picking a role soon so, if you're mafia, I don't think you have a complete plan yet so you're using a small range of options. It's super early to stick to those though, so that's what crossed my mind so far o/

On the other hand, I kinda suspect the ones that wanted to use the Snape trick so early. I mean, it's day 1, why take an extra chance of potentially killing a townie this soon? I'd get that when you're suspecting someone and wanna go "why not", later in the game, or if you're doing it for the lulz. That being said, I dunno why someone self proclaimed smart would do that now, Sunny '-'
Votekill Erinyes

I'm off to work, so I won't be around for another 10-11 hours, but I don't trust someone who, off the bat, claims to be a roleless townie.
If that disappoiny you..this is going to piss you off

votekill erinyes





:XD

12 of 19 votes

lawlett-kun 3x (Lavender/Philia;Hermione/Grysun;Pansy/Ken)
Grysun 2x (Neville/g01; Dean/lawlett)
gnut 2x (Harry/jorped;Cho/Farfalla)
Erinyes 2x (Ginny/FrostyMouse;Colin/gnut)
jorped 1x (Seamus/Hakuteiken)
TSPanda 1x (Lee/Aonori)
g01 Neville 1x (Fred/James)
Zasz can't vote, Not Voter Disease
[highlight]Day ends in 2hs.[/highlight]
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

This duel thing won't help when there is no further relationship web to consider once a Townie accidentally dies, so, it'll only serve as a tool of trolling at this stage.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

First day is always quite without me trolling around.
The Mafia Game is a game countless of time older than you, my child. Before your trolling, we already had people like DD, Lawl or even Imp doing it!
You should respect the older generation, and maybe after sometime you will be able to make statements like those! :mono
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top