Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I want to practice my offensive skills with Malfoy, Professor Dumbledore :teehee
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Why do you want to kill lawl so much? It's only the first day. And he claimed some passive aggressive role, though it might be a lie like his Bomb claim last time.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Its not misho, its mikaera now. and who the fuk is titio lindo

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Why do you want to kill lawl so much? It's only the first day. And he claimed some passive aggressive role, though it might be a lie like his Bomb claim last time.
hey the odds i can be a bomb fer sure this time :gnut
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Professor Dumbledore, I'd like to practice my magical skills on Dean. Only for practicing though, I will be gentle ^^
*misses*

I want to practice my offensive skills with Malfoy, Professor Dumbledore :teehee
*completely misses*

-100 points to Gryffindor, for Merlin's beard that was terrible.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I would like to pratice some spells on Ron Weasley, professor ´dore:mono
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votekill Lawlett
Of course :love

Okey guys,It is middle of the night in here and I am tired,so going to sleep now.

VOTEKILL GrySun

It is just a vote,not that he is suspicious(sorry gaysun)
No problem, you don't like me and I don't like you, it's as simple as that and it's day one.

!votekill lawlett-kun I doubt he will die to my magic, erm I mean, I doubt he'll die by an accident later tonight, so might as well put a placeholder vote on him, not sure if I'll be back tonight.



B-but I already did, sir.

3 of 19 votes

lawlett-kun 2x (Lavender/Philia;Hermione/Grysun)
Grysun 1x (Neville/g01)
Zasz can't vote, Not Voter Disease
[highlight]Day ends in 17hs.[/highlight]

I would like to pratice some spells on Ron Weasley, professor ´dore:mono
*misses*
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

lets make this interesting before i go to sleep. votekill grysun
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Why do you want to kill lawl so much? It's only the first day. And he claimed some passive aggressive role, though it might be a lie like his Bomb claim last time.
2 people are considered much in a 20 ppl game? :rolleyes: Not sure about Phila but it's obvious why I voted him, even more because its day one. Scared for your mafia buddy? :3c You're not so scared of me having many votes ;_;

@Hardy you mean with missed that I didn't kill? Oh well. And why negative points for not making a huge accident during a training session? Dubledore mafia boss confirmed.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votekill jorped

Not because he's suspicious, but because it's a pain in the butt to play Mafia with people who are on your ignore list :cookiehand
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry


The duelling club will be closed for some hours, I must say it was a dissapointing performance... not that it's surprising from Potter.

@Hardy you mean with missed that I didn't kill? Oh well. And why negative points for not making a huge accident during a training session? Dubledore mafia boss confirmed.
You didn't even hit your target, Granger. -50 points to Gryffindor, let's see if Ms Knowitall learns something.

Votekill Lawlett
Of course :love

Okey guys,It is middle of the night in here and I am tired,so going to sleep now.

VOTEKILL GrySun

It is just a vote,not that he is suspicious(sorry gaysun)
No problem, you don't like me and I don't like you, it's as simple as that and it's day one.

!votekill lawlett-kun I doubt he will die to my magic, erm I mean, I doubt he'll die by an accident later tonight, so might as well put a placeholder vote on him, not sure if I'll be back tonight.



B-but I already did, sir.
lets make this interesting before i go to sleep. votekill grysun
Votekill jorped

Not because he's suspicious, but because it's a pain in the butt to play Mafia with people who are on your ignore list :cookiehand

5 of 19 votes

lawlett-kun 2x (Lavender/Philia;Hermione/Grysun)
Grysun 2x (Neville/g01; Dean/lawlett)
jorped 1x (Seamus/Hakuteiken)
Zasz can't vote, Not Voter Disease
[highlight]Day ends in 16hs.[/highlight]
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I will say this much: this is a role I've never had before.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

hm I'll cast a vote on Jorped then

3 way tie gogo :cookiehand
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

panda u will be haku's agree tard?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

better than being yours
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

i am glad you arent. puts in suspicion
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

conveniently the more votes are placed on others the less suspicious you become

suspicious isnt it
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I go to bed at the beginning of the game... Wake up and find 10 pages... Wut..
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Is it normal that not even 1/5th of the players voted after half of day 1 passed?
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Oh yeah, hint about my role. It's a role I never had before, and it's not in ultimate werewolf game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top