Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
I want to practice my offensive skills with Malfoy, Professor Dumbledore
I want to practice my offensive skills with Malfoy, Professor Dumbledore


hey the odds i can be a bomb fer sure this timeWhy do you want to kill lawl so much? It's only the first day. And he claimed some passive aggressive role, though it might be a lie like his Bomb claim last time.

*misses*Professor Dumbledore, I'd like to practice my magical skills on Dean. Only for practicing though, I will be gentle ^^
*completely misses*I want to practice my offensive skills with Malfoy, Professor Dumbledore![]()

Votekill Lawlett
Of course
Okey guys,It is middle of the night in here and I am tired,so going to sleep now.
VOTEKILL GrySun
It is just a vote,not that he is suspicious(sorry gaysun)
No problem, you don't like me and I don't like you, it's as simple as that and it's day one.
!votekill lawlett-kun I doubt he will die to my magic, erm I mean, I doubt he'll die by an accident later tonight, so might as well put a placeholder vote on him, not sure if I'll be back tonight.
B-but I already did, sir.
*misses*I would like to pratice some spells on Ron Weasley, professor ´dore![]()
2 people are considered much in a 20 ppl game?Why do you want to kill lawl so much? It's only the first day. And he claimed some passive aggressive role, though it might be a lie like his Bomb claim last time.
Not sure about Phila but it's obvious why I voted him, even more because its day one. Scared for your mafia buddy?
You're not so scared of me having many votes ;_;
You didn't even hit your target, Granger. -50 points to Gryffindor, let's see if Ms Knowitall learns something.@Hardy you mean with missed that I didn't kill? Oh well. And why negative points for not making a huge accident during a training session? Dubledore mafia boss confirmed.
Votekill Lawlett
Of course
Okey guys,It is middle of the night in here and I am tired,so going to sleep now.
VOTEKILL GrySun
It is just a vote,not that he is suspicious(sorry gaysun)
No problem, you don't like me and I don't like you, it's as simple as that and it's day one.
!votekill lawlett-kun I doubt he will die to my magic, erm I mean, I doubt he'll die by an accident later tonight, so might as well put a placeholder vote on him, not sure if I'll be back tonight.
B-but I already did, sir.
lets make this interesting before i go to sleep. votekill grysun
Votekill jorped
Not because he's suspicious, but because it's a pain in the butt to play Mafia with people who are on your ignore list![]()
