- Joined
- Nov 22, 2014
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I have some troubles with these line. I'm not sure if I translated it correctly or not.
I translated it as:
Right bubble:
-----
And this line
Is it OK to translate it as:
-----
Also, this line:
The girl below: "不...."
Can someone translate that line for me? I have to say I can't understand anything from this line.
I translated it as:
Right bubble:
Left bubble:We aren’t real brother and sister. So in front of people, even we act normally, actually we're being attracted by each other. Because today is our precious date, so I want you to ignore all of other people’s thinking, and happily spend a day together…
Am I correct? I'm not sure because, this line is pretty fuzzy. But I think this line is important so I want to understand exactly the true meaning of it.I have that plan… what do you think?
-----
And this line
Is it OK to translate it as:
I can call you "Onii-chan? But how deep is "can"?
-----
Also, this line:
The girl below: "不...."
Can someone translate that line for me? I have to say I can't understand anything from this line.