Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
getting ready for work....will check back when i can
getting ready for work....will check back when i can
You are going to have to do a lot more than that, to not become suspect on my eyes. You are not saying anything new, since a lot of people included myself have already pointed that out!grysun support much?
Thing is we don't know that and you don't want to reveal your role but want lawl to reveal it ?The thing is i am townie, and at this point i doubt revealing my role would hurt us townies that much.
Well, lawl said he'd reveal his role if he survives.Thing is we don't know that and you don't want to reveal your role but want lawl to reveal it ?
I said i doubt it would hurt us townie much, so i don't mind revealing it.Thing is we don't know that and you don't want to reveal your role but want lawl to reveal it ?

You should change your avatar.Jorped, tried to protect your buddy? LOL
Votekill Jorped
You might have been wrong about Grysun, but isn't that a bit convenient for you?
Especially when you openly defended him, having messed up.
I might decide to change my vote though, considering that there are others that I suspect....like Haku and Demon.
If you're really a Townie, just tell us your role, or at least give us a hint about it.
Well, he said he would if it was going to help, but since he thinks the revelation won't hurt Townies, I really doubt it'll help that much, either. It's obviously not a hotshot role if it can be revealed with relative ease.


Hmm, I said boring but significant on Day 1.I still think that a hint would be much appreciated.
What about you Haku?
I skimmed through the pages, so I might have missed something about your role.
P.S: Demon I can't do that.
I'm on my phone and I can't seem to understand how to do that..
I remember that someone during the sailor moon game, was kind enough to do that.
Are you detective?
Philia seems super bored in this game nyaa~
Let's put him out of this misery.
Vote Kill Philia
Woow you make me more suspicious about you,why do you want farfosh dead ? is there any good reason or just random ?
Honestly you,jorped,grysun and james,I thought four of you mafia(well james is jesus lol).
Reason is philia and grysun want to kill lawl,both of you duel with him and votekill him without any good reason.And you are doing this again philia...

Hmmm...I see...Hmm, I said boring but significant on Day 1.
I also didn't do much this past night phase or so it seems.
Haku-chin, nyan nyan~~~~~So, jorped didn't enjoy the idea of me trying to kill someone whose playing style I didn't like, yet he had no issues while GrySun was doing pretty much the same thing himself? He seems like his typical Town-self to me.
Anyway, aside from the super-afk bunch, Philia was amongst the rather active, but still said nothing significant, so, I voted for him with the hope of clash thoughts with him.
What have you been up to this game so far, Philiacchi?

Haku, seriously, you play like a third party, it was the same during the Star Wars game.Hmm, I said boring but significant on Day 1.
I also didn't do much this past night phase or so it seems.
Haha, enough with your flattering nyaa~Haku-chin, nyan nyan~~~~~
So smart with your reasoning![]()

YeahHaku, seriously, you play like a third party, it was the same during the Star Wars game.

Guessed this much. flattered you, so you would say something like this.Haha, enough with your flattering nyaa~
Anyways, there is next to no reasoning in me pressuring you. Just personal preference, let's say.
Would've liked to have one manipulation duel with you, but I'm gonna miss the later half of this phase. Which would only put me in a difficult situation.I have little interest in whichever side wins. I just wish to have my personal fun.
