Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votekill Lawlett
Of course :love

Okey guys,It is middle of the night in here and I am tired,so going to sleep now.

VOTEKILL GrySun

It is just a vote,not that he is suspicious(sorry gaysun)
No problem, you don't like me and I don't like you, it's as simple as that and it's day one.

!votekill lawlett-kun I doubt he will die to my magic, erm I mean, I doubt he'll die by an accident later tonight, so might as well put a placeholder vote on him, not sure if I'll be back tonight.



B-but I already did, sir.
lets make this interesting before i go to sleep. votekill grysun
Votekill jorped

Not because he's suspicious, but because it's a pain in the butt to play Mafia with people who are on your ignore list :cookiehand
VOTEKILL TSPanda, just case you seem very suspicious right now and I´m gonna go to sleep, while having less time to check on the comments tommorow.
I Harry wiki my character just to remember her.

Anyways, as I haven't vote yet. Votekill lawlett-kun
I don't trust gnut (Colin). Always taking pictures with that camera of his, he is much likely working for Mafia as a Detective!

votekill gnut

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

In all seriousness i don't really trust Gnut, he seems to be playing a lot carefully and just randomly joining on some conversations. Granted that we are only on day 1 and there isn't much to talk about, but still ...

Panda thought it would be funny to vote for me randomly just for the chance of a 3 way-tie.
I expected that much from Haku, i guess his butt is still hurting, but Panda following that for no reason is suspicious. Might he be trying to save one of is Mafia's buddy? Either Lawly or Grysun?
BROTHER!!!! I MISSED YOUUUU!!!

Dunno why game's dead, think it's dead because we weren't together yet to throw in some fun accusations. XD

I Votekill g01 because nobody expects Neville to be Mafia and then it turns out he is the Mafia Boss.^^
12 pages of spam is dead @.@ but yeah, 3 people didn't show up ;-; My sis' comp got broken.

Votekill Greg
Sowwy. Going to work soon, dunno how my morning will be and I need to vote. You're the one I suspect so far 'cause I can't see how saying "I'm either a detective, a doctor or a mafia" sounds townie like. Saying I had an active night role put a target on my forehead in the last game, so yeah, that didn't look like a helpful move for townies. Although I am aware you were one of the first people to hint so maybe you were counting on other people saying something that could also mean being a detective or a doctor. What holds me back a bit is that, when I was mafia with you, you were hesitant about picking a role soon so, if you're mafia, I don't think you have a complete plan yet so you're using a small range of options. It's super early to stick to those though, so that's what crossed my mind so far o/

On the other hand, I kinda suspect the ones that wanted to use the Snape trick so early. I mean, it's day 1, why take an extra chance of potentially killing a townie this soon? I'd get that when you're suspecting someone and wanna go "why not", later in the game, or if you're doing it for the lulz. That being said, I dunno why someone self proclaimed smart would do that now, Sunny '-'
Votekill Erinyes

I'm off to work, so I won't be around for another 10-11 hours, but I don't trust someone who, off the bat, claims to be a roleless townie.
If that disappoiny you..this is going to piss you off

votekill erinyes





:XD
I think jorp is roleplaying(he even chalkenged Draco), he was playing like that last time.Vote kill Aonori , trying to challenge people twice in a row is too risky this early, it's explained that it's impossible on the first page and she didn't really give hints, she noticed that I was the only Hufflepuff wizard and yet she missed this. Philia is playing as usual.



:hip
eh I thought I did vote?

or am I supposed to bold and underline it

in which case, votekill Jorped

preferably Id kill law, but his role is kinda suspicious (and risky), so we'll see about that later
Votekill crab
Votekill Jay-Rye for now, may consider changing my vote later.
Lock grysun
It was a joke comparison, the "=" should've showed it. Farf made good points about gnut that is all.



I asked you to explain or to convince me, yet you don't care.

!lock lawlett-kun

AFAIK, ~11 mins left guys...
Votelock gnut

Whatever, let's roll with this!
Votelock GrySun
OK, Vote kill Grysun.
Well, then, look for someone else, LOL. At this point, a person needs 3 votes to die if people move their votes from Misho. If you think that neither you, Misho, Jorp or Greg is mafia, build a case xD I doubt that one of you guys isn't. Those pig fucks usually involve mafia and a lot of people are staying away from it, but watching.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Votelock Greg I gotta go back to work u.u
Votelock Erinyes because he wants me dead. xD
Erinyes is female :XD
And votekill GrySun, he acted so suspicious
Sorry guys haven't been online.
votekill James.
Vote Kill GrySun

At this point, I merely wish to bandwagon him and analyze the whole situation that lead to the lynch.

17 of 19 votes

Grysun 4x (Neville/g01; Dean/lawlett;Ernie/Demonspeed;Seamus/Hakuteiken)

lawlett-kun 3x (Lavender/Philia;Hermione/Grysun;Pansy/Ken)
Erinyes 3x (Ginny/FrostyMouse;Colin/gnut;Fred/James)
gnut 2x (Harry/jorped;Cho/Farfalla)
TSPanda 2x (Lee/Aonori;George/digitaldude)
James 2x (Goyle/Erinyes;Katie/Holt)
jorped 1x (Crabbe/TSPanda)
Zasz can't vote, Not Voter Disease

Draco Malfoy and Ronald Weasley didn't vote

END DAY 1

After hours and hours of ¨thinking¨, the students finally decided that Hermione had been a bit too annoying during the day, remarking everyone else's mistakes. Probably because she had been corrupted by Voldemort... RIGHT?


Mafia Member​

Down you go scum! The students celebrated with butterbeer, and went to bed to prepare themselves for the next day.

START NIGHT 1
[highlight]Night 1 ends in 12h.[/highlight]

END NIGHT 1

My beloved students, it saddens me to announce that one of you, Fred Weasley, passed away last night...


Jesus​

...but do not worry, as he'll be back with us soon.​

Just like that bullshit Harry did in the last book

START DAY 2​

Luna Lovegood is vomiting slugs and won't be part of the voting process.

Draco Malfoy and Ronald Weasley broke the rules, and they've been penalized.

1 of 18 votes

Tatasugoi 3x (Hagrid's Penalty, Snape's Penalty, Snape's Penalty)
Naomidee 1x (Hagrid's Penalty)
Unable to vote, Not Voter Disease 1x (Luna/Zasz)

[highlight]Day 2 ends in 20 hs.[/highlight]​
 
Last edited:

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votekill Farfalla
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Naomi always babbling on about being in Harry Potter mafia game but she doesn't even participate.

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

Votekill Farfalla
Are you detective?

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

END NIGHT 1

My beloved students, it saddens me to announce that one of you, Fred Weasley, passed away last night...


Jesus​

...but do not worry, as he'll be back with us soon.[/CENTER]

Just like that bullshit Harry did in the last book

START DAY 2​

Luna Lovegood is vomiting slugs and won't be part of the voting process.



[highlight]Day 2 ends in 20 hs.[/highlight]​


My brother was Jesus?
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

How many mafia is in this game?

And Hardy, Harry Potter coming back is not bs :D /ok, maybe it is.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

How many mafia is in this game?

And Hardy, Harry Potter coming back is not bs :D /ok, maybe it is.
I think it's one huge mafia.

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

How many mafia is in this game?

And Hardy, Harry Potter coming back is not bs :D /ok, maybe it is.
It's a world of magic.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Philia seems super bored in this game nyaa~

Let's put him out of this misery.

Vote Kill Philia
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votekill Farfalla
Woow you make me more suspicious about you,why do you want farfosh dead ? is there any good reason or just random ?
Honestly you,jorped,grysun and james,I thought four of you mafia(well james is jesus lol).

Reason is philia and grysun want to kill lawl,both of you duel with him and votekill him without any good reason.And you are doing this again philia...

Jorped,all of a sudden you claimed gnut is mafia,okey we don't know he is or not but you were like ''lawl either you votekill gnut or we will votekill you'' and when we started to vote again you were like ''he seems innocent,grysun is so genuine...''
 
Last edited:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I wouldn't be surprised if people started suspecting of me, since i was so wrong about GrySun. Btw i haven't forgotten what Lawl said about revealing his role if he survived the lynch. That was the case, so time to spill the beans!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

You talk nonesense. I duel you!
:-_-

I wouldn't be surprised if people started suspecting of me, since i was so wrong about GrySun. Btw i haven't forgotten what Lawl said about revealing his role if he survived the lynch. That was the case, so time to spill the beans!
You are right, there is also the fact that Gry immediately started to propose to change his vote for Greg when you suggested this to lawl.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

You are right, there is also the fact that Gry immediately started to propose to change his vote for Greg when you suggested this to lawl.
So you think that might say gnut is innocent?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

When do we duel?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So you think that might say gnut is innocent?
If you are mafia then he is probably innocent or third party but it's better to wait and learn more about the possible night actions.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46

i maybe digging or reaching but i dont like how this sounds....was cute and wishes he was a bad guy:hmm
:cookiehand
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

lol yeah he was :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Personal conclusions:

- Lawl seemed really butthurt that he was going to be lynched though that might be due the fact that the whole situation that lead to it was his confront with GrySun and that's why he seemed more personal. Personally i feel like he deserved more trust than Lawl or even Gnut;

- James acted super weird tying everything up (he voted for gnut, tying Gnut and Lawly) and when things started to go in favor of GrySun being lynched, he just changed his voted for someone who will never get lynched this day phase for the reason she had voted on him. Don't you find that suspicious as fuck? lol

- I don't trust Haku, neither i enjoyed his reasoning for starting a vote on GrySun. I found it funny though, such reasoning being used by him, but i will leave it like that.
I just think you are clean, and for example at one post you said "Demon i am really disappointed you, i actually really like to read your posts on the Magi's section" or w/e it seemed really genuine to me.

Plus i can't let Hermione die :scry
grysun support much?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

When do we duel?
When Snape says so!

If you are mafia then he is probably innocent or third party but it's better to wait and learn more about the possible night actions.
The thing is i am townie, and at this point i doubt revealing my role would hurt us townies that much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top