Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votelock GrySun
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Oh, James and Gol making it interesting for Day 2 in spite of what's Day 1's end '-'
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votekill Lawlett
Of course :love

Okey guys,It is middle of the night in here and I am tired,so going to sleep now.

VOTEKILL GrySun

It is just a vote,not that he is suspicious(sorry gaysun)
No problem, you don't like me and I don't like you, it's as simple as that and it's day one.

!votekill lawlett-kun I doubt he will die to my magic, erm I mean, I doubt he'll die by an accident later tonight, so might as well put a placeholder vote on him, not sure if I'll be back tonight.



B-but I already did, sir.
lets make this interesting before i go to sleep. votekill grysun
Votekill jorped

Not because he's suspicious, but because it's a pain in the butt to play Mafia with people who are on your ignore list :cookiehand
VOTEKILL TSPanda, just case you seem very suspicious right now and I´m gonna go to sleep, while having less time to check on the comments tommorow.
I Harry wiki my character just to remember her.

Anyways, as I haven't vote yet. Votekill lawlett-kun
I don't trust gnut (Colin). Always taking pictures with that camera of his, he is much likely working for Mafia as a Detective!

votekill gnut

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

In all seriousness i don't really trust Gnut, he seems to be playing a lot carefully and just randomly joining on some conversations. Granted that we are only on day 1 and there isn't much to talk about, but still ...

Panda thought it would be funny to vote for me randomly just for the chance of a 3 way-tie.
I expected that much from Haku, i guess his butt is still hurting, but Panda following that for no reason is suspicious. Might he be trying to save one of is Mafia's buddy? Either Lawly or Grysun?
BROTHER!!!! I MISSED YOUUUU!!!

Dunno why game's dead, think it's dead because we weren't together yet to throw in some fun accusations. XD

I Votekill g01 because nobody expects Neville to be Mafia and then it turns out he is the Mafia Boss.^^
12 pages of spam is dead @.@ but yeah, 3 people didn't show up ;-; My sis' comp got broken.

Votekill Greg
Sowwy. Going to work soon, dunno how my morning will be and I need to vote. You're the one I suspect so far 'cause I can't see how saying "I'm either a detective, a doctor or a mafia" sounds townie like. Saying I had an active night role put a target on my forehead in the last game, so yeah, that didn't look like a helpful move for townies. Although I am aware you were one of the first people to hint so maybe you were counting on other people saying something that could also mean being a detective or a doctor. What holds me back a bit is that, when I was mafia with you, you were hesitant about picking a role soon so, if you're mafia, I don't think you have a complete plan yet so you're using a small range of options. It's super early to stick to those though, so that's what crossed my mind so far o/

On the other hand, I kinda suspect the ones that wanted to use the Snape trick so early. I mean, it's day 1, why take an extra chance of potentially killing a townie this soon? I'd get that when you're suspecting someone and wanna go "why not", later in the game, or if you're doing it for the lulz. That being said, I dunno why someone self proclaimed smart would do that now, Sunny '-'
Votekill Erinyes

I'm off to work, so I won't be around for another 10-11 hours, but I don't trust someone who, off the bat, claims to be a roleless townie.
If that disappoiny you..this is going to piss you off

votekill erinyes





:XD
I think jorp is roleplaying(he even chalkenged Draco), he was playing like that last time.Vote kill Aonori , trying to challenge people twice in a row is too risky this early, it's explained that it's impossible on the first page and she didn't really give hints, she noticed that I was the only Hufflepuff wizard and yet she missed this. Philia is playing as usual.



:hip
eh I thought I did vote?

or am I supposed to bold and underline it

in which case, votekill Jorped

preferably Id kill law, but his role is kinda suspicious (and risky), so we'll see about that later
Votekill crab
Votekill Jay-Rye for now, may consider changing my vote later.
Lock grysun
It was a joke comparison, the "=" should've showed it. Farf made good points about gnut that is all.



I asked you to explain or to convince me, yet you don't care.

!lock lawlett-kun

AFAIK, ~11 mins left guys...
Votelock gnut

Whatever, let's roll with this!
Votelock GrySun

16 of 19 votes

lawlett-kun 3x (Lavender/Philia;Hermione/Grysun;Pansy/Ken)
gnut 3x (Harry/jorped;Cho/Farfalla;Fred/James)
Grysun 2x (Neville/g01; Dean/lawlett)
Erinyes 2x (Ginny/FrostyMouse;Colin/gnut)
jorped 2x (Seamus/Hakuteiken; Crabbe/TSPanda)
TSPanda 2x (Lee/Aonori;George/digitaldude)
Aonori 1x (Ernie/Demonspeed)
James 1x (Goyle/Erinyes)
Zasz can't vote, Not Voter Disease
[highlight]Day ends in 1 hour.[/highlight]

Votes have been unlocked. In case of another tie in this day, whoever has the most locked votes is the one being lynched.

Katie Bell, Draco Malfoy and Ronald Weasley have yet to vote.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

What? I thought the game was over and Lawl had died.

I trust Grysun more than Lawl i must say.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So I can votelock again?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Soo will we vote again between gnut and lawl?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

What? I thought the game was over and Lawl had died.

I trust Grysun more than Lawl i must say.
My math says 3=3 but I could be wrong, Harry, we all are at some point..

So I can votelock again?
You can, indeed.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Soo will we vote again between gnut and lawl?
Not if I votelock on Erinyes for example. xD

My math says 3=3 but I could be wrong, Harry, we all are at some point..

You can, indeed.
Lolz, Harry fails at basic math and that is the savior of the world. xD

Yay, more mayhem! Now if only George was here to see this, I miss ya, bro~
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

My math says 3=3 but I could be wrong, Harry, we all are at some point..
I was distracted Headmaster, thinking about Voldemort and shit.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Professor, does it have to be either Lawl or Gnut, or can we still vote for others?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well, I think I will lock my vote on GrySun with my next post. I have played enough games to know that the "Either he's a troll Townie that isn't helpful or a Mafia" argument ends up being detrimental to the Townies in the long run. I do not want to go along with such hypothetical cases that are based on a player's skill level, which practically tells us nothing about his allegiance.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

But maybe it's just me showing some empathy to a fellow troll Town player, so, whatever.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ok if Lawl is really indeed townie, why the fuck wouldn't he go for Gnut?

He would be sure he is townie, and meanwhile he couldn't say that same about gnut. Even if he doesn't suspect him, i would take that risk.
Though that's me and i kinda like to be on spotlight on this game, so.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well, I think I will lock my vote on GrySun with my next post. I have played enough games to know that the "Either he's a troll Townie that isn't helpful or a Mafia" argument ends up being detrimental to the Townies in the long run. I do not want to go along with such hypothetical cases that are based on a player's skill level, which practically tells us nothing about his allegiance.
So a trolling unhelpful townie that doesn't care if he lives or dies day 1 isn't detrimental to the townies in the long run? Didn't you say you played many games? :facepalm So basically you're voting for me because...?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

OK, Vote kill Grysun.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Yes, you can vote for others o/
I don't know, I feel like we're fucked and losing a townie either way whoever I vote or if I die. What's the correct decision here? Where is gnut?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well, then, look for someone else, LOL. At this point, a person needs 3 votes to die if people move their votes from Misho. If you think that neither you, Misho, Jorp or Greg is mafia, build a case xD I doubt that one of you guys isn't. Those pig fucks usually involve mafia and a lot of people are staying away from it, but watching.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Votelock Greg I gotta go back to work u.u
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votelock Erinyes because he wants me dead. xD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So a trolling unhelpful townie that doesn't care if he lives or dies day 1 isn't detrimental to the townies in the long run? Didn't you say you played many games? :facepalm So basically you're voting for me because...?
I said I played enough games, not many, but that's not the point.
I simply dislike adapting to a unhealthy approach and just go with the flow to basically nullify the entire intricacy of the game to opt into a so-called low risk plan. That's why I'm voting for you.
Though those who have played with me can quickly point out that I was one of the people who used the same strategy myself, which would hold true. I'm simply whimsical while playing.

Maybe I'm a Mafia this game, after all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top