Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

That's not what I meant. I was referencing the novels, where they're basically attached at the hip (except in a non-romantic manner). One never goes anywhere without the other. So, naturally, if Fred were to die, you'd be there for his death.
Oh, what will happen to you when they kill harry?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

She feels horny :derp
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Oh, what will happen to you when they kill harry?
I'm not sure. Novel!Ginny would probably commit suicide or something. If you can't tell, I don't like Ginny.

I'm not a Lover, though, so I'll just keep on living.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So you are more like movie ginny?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well, movie Ginny still runs after him like a lovesick puppy, but then she still doesn't have problem when he leaves for a year and doesn't take her with him.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I was harry' true love.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Nay, that was Hermione.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Speaking of which, I am not sure if you are a he or she.
I'm a he.

Sorry to disappoint you :frankerz
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Why is Greg suspected again?
No one remembers im the 1st to questipn grysun...:nah
Why in the hell eould i try to nail a mafia comrade on day 1...wtf guys
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I'm a he.

Sorry to disappoint you :frankerz
And yet I see gender female, I am quite sure I have seen gender male at times.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

There are too much passive roles...



Speaking of which, I am not sure if you are a he or she.
My role is aggressive

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Check back in a bit...not the most hands free job i have
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Harry is back.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Harry is back.
Yeah, but i haven't yet been able to read the posts made during my absence.
The place i am yet the connection isn't that reliable and it switches from good to extremely bad quickly.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hiii! Ron is here! :D
But I'm still reading, and already suspecting philia for his early opnions and vote. o.o
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Jorped and Gnut are the suspicious ones, as of now.
But i tried to lynch him! Which one of us is more suspicious then? :p
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hiii! Ron is here! :D
But I'm still reading, and already suspecting philia for his early opnions and vote. o.o
I vote early cause



Your first post and you already suspect me :pout

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

And yet I see gender female, I am quite sure I have seen gender male at times.
But you see a gender male in my profile, dickiot.
 
Last edited:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

That being said, I don't see Jorpy is someone that suspicious yet. I also suspect Greg, he's not related to Gry at all so his death doesn't clear him and it's easy to be wrong in day 1. Plus, Jorpy sometimes can't drop a bone o/ Gonna read the rest u.u
Farfalla knows pretty damm well that i am a smart Mafia player! I wouldn't openly defend GrySun if he was my Mafia's Buddy, specially as incisive as i was! And she is extremely right about not dropping the bone :lmao

I want Gnut lynched! :heh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

When can we duel?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top