Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Okay, I'm enjoying this game so far *o* People are engaged.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

OMG, is Ginny not being a good entertainment for you, H? u.u I moved on (kinda in a complicated relationship with Dumbledore, Snape and Hagrid now), do it as well!
Hagrid, i would pay to watch that :lmao

Anyway we are not spamming I suppose soo jorped and philia...I will votekill for one of you guys
I already gave an extra hint about my role today!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

ARRRRGRH______ARGGGGGGH
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Oh come on, i even gave myself the work of reading all of TSPanda's 14 posts.
Maybe he is just not that into the game or he doesn't know how to play with his role or he doesn't feel like he needs to do more ... but my first thought would be that he is playing like a scared Mafia who just pops from time to time at the best suitable moment, randomly posts something and just disappears again.

votekill TSPanda (Crabbe)
I get what you're saying about him being on the fence and well, frankly.... A bit useless. :derp

But at the same time, I don't know if it's quite enough to make me jump to the conclusion that he's mafia. If I were allowed to vote, I don't think I'd spend it on Panda/Crabbe this quickly.

This may be some far-fetched extrapolation here, but it seems like you're eager to get the spotlight away from yourself. The easiest way to do that is to prey on someone who isn't posting much. It's a tactic I remember using when I was mafia boss.

I'm not saying you're obviously mafia or anything so brazen, but I can see why people think you're on the radar.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hagrid, i would pay to watch that :lmao



I already gave an extra hint about my role today!
Ahh, must miss it let me look at it
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Dean, remember Christmas back on our first year at Hogwarts? I never thought i would get a present :zomg
I will happily get lynched as a townie, if you don't get what my role is!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

OMG, is Ginny not being a good entertainment for you, H? u.u I moved on (kinda in a complicated relationship with Dumbledore, Snape and Hagrid now), do it as well!
Yeah, Potter's gal hasn't been paying him much attention lately. She's been a little too preoccupied with me. She is a pureblood, afterall.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Anyway we are not spamming I suppose
)(Yeah, I would try to stay away from spamming. It's fun and all, but it's really difficult when someone is AFK for a while and they get back and have to catch up on 20 pages of spam... :sweat It's just frustrating is all)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I have the impression jorped is trying to divert attention from him, he said earlier that he'd reveal his role today.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I have the impression jorped is trying to divert attention from him, he said earlier that he'd reveal his role today.
Top page, see the post i quoted.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

anyone feel like counting up the votes?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

)(Yeah, I would try to stay away from spamming. It's fun and all, but it's really difficult when someone is AFK for a while and they get back and have to catch up on 20 pages of spam... :sweat It's just frustrating is all)
Yeah you are right I suppose
Hey btw lol :XD this is first time talking with you,I saw you in GOT thread and knew that you were spamming win thread,why don't you come anymore
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

tbh i dont see panda as a mafia, he plays awfully similiar to how he played last game. Its not that he is mafia, but I would like to think he is just an extreme noob

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Yeah you are right I suppose
Hey btw lol :XD this is first time talking with you,I saw you in GOT thread and knew that you were spamming win thread,why don't you come anymore
stop picking up chicks neville
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I said i doubt it would hurt us townie much, so i don't mind revealing it.
You mean this one right,hımmm...
I have to think for a while
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I have the impression jorped is trying to divert attention from him, he said earlier that he'd reveal his role today.
Thus why he is in my top 3 mafia suspect list:hip, his day 2 comments especially are making me suspicious
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

tbh i dont see panda as a mafia, he plays awfully similiar to how he played last game. Its not that he is mafia, but I would like to think he is just an extreme noob

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------



stop picking up chicks neville
pfftt nonsense I am neville,how can I pick up chicks
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I forgot about Aonori.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

You mean this one right,hımmm...
I have to think for a while
I think he is claiming Innocent Child.
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I think he is claiming Innocent Child.
I see,thanks :D (I didn't get it when I read his quote :XD)
I really don't know what to do right know...And we don't have much evidence too

Philia seems like can't reveal his role and jorped claims that he is Innocent Child and imo we don't have much to vote against gnut too...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

kill Ken like confirmed mafia kill.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

lol why ? do we even know something about his role :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top