Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Farfalla where's the list!
Farfalla where's the list!


That's not super solid ç.ç'With the reason you stated it was easy to jump on the opportunity and try to challenge him, he has been challenged 4 times in a row after all.
Yeah, but Hardy was a janitor '-' He claimed my role after killing me, that's different. Jorped claimed an unique role. Maybe he's just lucky, but I don't see why chase him this soon.Jorped is innocent because no one claim his role?
In last game hardy claimed detective right after holt said his role and they killed him that night...

In my sig U.U just click.Farfalla where's the list!![]()

i also said my role was aggressiveIn my sig U.U just click.
I missed my sis hint. She drops my IQ which is alrdy not high u.u
Ok... so who was the one that said that got his ability stolen?
I think i read most posts, but i have missed both of the things you are talking about as wellIn my sig U.U just click.
I missed my sis hint. She drops my IQ which is alrdy not high u.u
Ok... so who was the one that said that got his ability stolen?

she mention she was a queen....i asked why she didn't use her ability yesterday or even up to now?I think i read most posts, but i have missed both of the things you are talking about as well![]()
My sister warned that my notebook is broken. The cats of my house threw it on the floor. I almost gave up, but I decided to try with my celphone first.why are you scared of dying so much...and i might have your clue but answer me this.
why you no use your ability yesterday?
---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------
really...out of all players...the one lawlett got no results?![]()
Regarding your 1st hint & Farf recap., from my definition of "aggressive" here are the only options, so basically you're confessing being either mafia or serial killerpanda no use his ability on night 1
---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------
i also said my role was aggressive

i promise you tommorrow my fist post will be my role and an explaination of why you confused.I'm leaning towards voting for him as well. The best part of being a pirate is to try to acquire a cool role, lol. If you're too afraid of doing so, you're just a lame reg townie (sowwy, Erin and Nao '-'). If he had said that he was still looking for a good option, I'd get it. Maybe he just got instructed to say that last night. Gonna check his votes and etc on Day 1 later.
And nice, Gnutty '-' So you were detective, doctor, hider and mafia and now you say you're aggressive '-'" Dunno if you're derping or I'm derping, but that's confusing as fuck u.u
like i said...i will gladly reveal my role fist post day3..i'm not revealing anymoreIsn't detective the only valid option here? How's that aggressive
Any particular reason why you can't reveal it now? It's not like you can guarantee you'd make it to the next day. Even if you aren't lynched, Mafia can kill you at night.like i said...i will gladly reveal my role fist post day3..i'm not revealing anymore
if you cant see i've been protownie....oh well
i tell you this....i die....it would be a blow to the town