Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,653
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

@farfalla

... I thought that much was obvious to be honest. There's no point in being a pirate and not using the ability. Obviously, I'll have to try to figure out whose ability is safe and useful for me to steal.

To this end I attempted to tie the votes on day one: I thought it obvious that I was trying to find out who could potentially be mafia and such...

Ah well, I have a better grasp on the situation now
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Vigilante ? maybe
I had not paid attention to the more than once so I thought he was hinting Vigilante as well.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Anyway, votekill Philia. He's made a sizable amount of posts with nothing concrete and did nothing to prove himself when targeted
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

To this end I attempted to tie the votes on day one: I thought it obvious that I was trying to find out who could potentially be mafia and such...

Ah well, I have a better grasp on the situation now
Not obvious at all. I have seen a lot of Mafia being more helpful than you in the past :cop
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Yeah seems gnuty has taken out an unlimitted Det-Doc subscription. :XD
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,653
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Not obvious at all.
well I did kinda mention, earlier, how I by forcing a tie the idea would be to observe what people did. Before I could force a tie I believe Grysun got the majority vote, so there's that.

I have seen Mafia doing better work than that :cop
:hmph
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Here's a hint on my role, It doesnt match Slytherin and Griffyndor's ways at all.:verily
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

aonori is a whore.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Guys I am leaving right now and there is a change for me to sleep so VOTEKILL philia
If I will come again,I might change my vote but seems like jorpy innocent ? don't know what to think right know
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I have to admit i am kinda lost. When will i be given a chance again to me mafia. Fucking Dumbledore :scry
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,653
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

panda no use his ability on night 1:lmao
Considering the fact that you can't make a proper educated guess on night 1, I'd say it wasn't stupid to not use the ability. If I had accidentally targeted a mafia member, of which there should be about 5 to 6 in this game (so like, 1 in 4?), I would have died myself.

For now votekillpanda may consider changing my vote later, depending on the circunstances & further revelations ofc.
Literally no reason to do this :lmao

Hum who was the person who claimed their ability got stolen?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Here's a hint on my role, It doesnt match Slytherin and Griffyndor's ways at all.:verily
Se tu fores Mafia, eu vou-te fazer arrepender :cop


* an hug for a fellow portuguese :hug *
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I have to admit i am kinda lost. When will i be given a chance again to me mafia. Fucking Dumbledore :scry
stop trying so hard. I cant wait to see you on day 3 beibei
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

stop trying so hard. I cant wait to see you on day 3 beibei
Investigate me!

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

aonori is a whore.
Sure, sure, keep day dreaming:zomg, you failed at guessing my role miserably.

Ps:Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs dont match with whores
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Se tu fores Mafia, eu vou-te fazer arrepender :cop


* an hug for a fellow portuguese :hug *
Lol 1a fois que je encontre auttre Portugais, aqui.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Lol 1a fois que je encontre auttre Portugais, aqui.
Why you speaking french though? :gwah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top