Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
the fUCK.
*wakes up with Potter in my bed*I hide behind Naomi![]()
the fUCK.
*wakes up with Potter in my bed*I hide behind Naomi![]()
I had not paid attention to the more than once so I thought he was hinting Vigilante as well.Vigilante ? maybe
Not obvious at all. I have seen a lot of Mafia being more helpful than you in the pastTo this end I attempted to tie the votes on day one: I thought it obvious that I was trying to find out who could potentially be mafia and such...
Ah well, I have a better grasp on the situation now


well I did kinda mention, earlier, how I by forcing a tie the idea would be to observe what people did. Before I could force a tie I believe Grysun got the majority vote, so there's that.Not obvious at all.
I have seen Mafia doing better work than that![]()

so, 3rd partyHere's a hint on my role, It doesnt match Slytherin and Griffyndor's ways at all.![]()


Considering the fact that you can't make a proper educated guess on night 1, I'd say it wasn't stupid to not use the ability. If I had accidentally targeted a mafia member, of which there should be about 5 to 6 in this game (so like, 1 in 4?), I would have died myself.panda no use his ability on night 1![]()
Literally no reason to do thisFor now votekillpanda may consider changing my vote later, depending on the circunstances & further revelations ofc.
Se tu fores Mafia, eu vou-te fazer arrependerHere's a hint on my role, It doesnt match Slytherin and Griffyndor's ways at all.![]()

*stop trying so hard. I cant wait to see you on day 3 beibeiI have to admit i am kinda lost. When will i be given a chance again to me mafia. Fucking Dumbledore![]()
Investigate me!stop trying so hard. I cant wait to see you on day 3 beibei
Sure, sure, keep day dreamingaonori is a whore.
, you failed at guessing my role miserably.sorry your widely open mouth misdirected me a bitSure, sure, keep day dreaming, you failed at guessing my role miserably.

Lol 1a fois que je encontre auttre Portugais, aqui.Se tu fores Mafia, eu vou-te fazer arrepender
* an hug for a fellow portuguese*
Why you speaking french though?Lol 1a fois que je encontre auttre Portugais, aqui.
