Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

sorry your widely open mouth misdirected me a bit <_>
Insulting your fellow Gryffindor member makes me pity you.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Why you speaking french though? :gwah
:3c had some good french classes:hip
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

:3c had some good french classes:hip
Where do you live? I feel that question can determine either i can trust you or not :derp

I don't like French :gwah When i was in France though i learnt to say "Poulet" :hee
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Any particular reason why you can't reveal it now? It's not like you can guarantee you'd make it to the next day. Even if you aren't lynched, Mafia can kill you at night.
well...i maybe enough for a doc to protect and if they doubt me....try their sanity.
but,if you want to go for a lynch....your loss:thumbs
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So do u have a night role
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well I just got invited to a last-minute concert, so I probably won't be on for the remainder of this day. I unfortunately don't have anything useful to say and can't even vote, so I guess me not being here isn't detrimental to the townie cause anyway. :cookiehand

Might try to keep up on my phone if I can.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Guys, Dumbledore just sent me a Gift of my duel with Ken (Pansy)! :zomg

 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Where do you live? I feel that question can determine either i can trust you or not :derp

I don't like French :gwah When i was in France though i learnt to say "Poulet" :hee
I Live in Portugal of course:cheez, though you would be amazed if you found out in where in Portugal I'm texting right now, you wouldnt believe it.:3c

German is more frightening than french though:teehee
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Considering the fact that you can't make a proper educated guess on night 1, I'd say it wasn't stupid to not use the ability. If I had accidentally targeted a mafia member, of which there should be about 5 to 6 in this game (so like, 1 in 4?), I would have died myself.
Actually, actively seeking out a connection and then dying while recruiting is the best possible way a Pirate can help the Townies, so, I don't necessarily agree that staying put is the best course of action for a Pirate.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I Live in Portugal of course:cheez, though you would be amazed if you found out in where in Portugal I'm texting right now, you wouldnt believe it.:3c

German is more frightening than french though:teehee
Don't tell me you also know German? :faint

Where? Maybe you are close to me :derp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

like i said...i will gladly reveal my role fist post day3..i'm not revealing anymore
if you cant see i've been protownie....oh well
i tell you this....i die....it would be a blow to the town
And how saying that and not your role will keep you safe at night? =-=
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Don't tell me you also know German? :faint

Where? Maybe you are close to me :derp
You would probably be using your cellphone to text had you been in my vacation place right now:mono

Nah i dont know german never even got classes though I know a bit of itallian.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

And how saying that and not your role will keep you safe at night? =-=
Damm Far is on fire!

I bet Hardy is helping her :derp

You would probably be using your cellphone to text had you been in my vacation place right now:mono

Nah i dont know german never even got classes though I know a bit of itallian.
I am spending some weeks on Algarve :p
Italian is pretty cool, wouldn't mind learning it :mono
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

And how saying that and not your role will keep you safe at night? =-=
Bomb. Dies by lynch, possible last vote from Townie, two Townies die in one day. Dies at night by Mafia, one Townie is traded for a Mafia.

Well, that aside, Townie or Mafia, gnut is always a bomb in the Mafia game, no? :frankerz
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,670
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Vote phillia

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I am leaving now. See you next day phase.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

No idea what's the current standing of the votes.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ok, I have a doubt... I was about to vote for Demonspeed cause of this:

Dat Ken bullying... And Naomi who didn't give a single hint.
I think at least one of those who challenged Ken is mafia.
With the reason you stated it was easy to jump on the opportunity and try to challenge him, he has been challenged 4 times in a row after all.
Vote kill Aonori for now. Doesn't post much, reg townie claim, eager to start a duel. DD wanted a duel since the beginning and lawl proposed it so I think they are clean for now, lawl especially.
I thought he could have been a townie yday and maybe got recruited at night and that's why he was acting protective of Ken.

But I just read that once the mentor gets killed, the mentee also dies. Nobody died yet. Does the mentee only die in the following night/day or does that mean the mentor didn't kill nor recruit? Did anyone try a night action on Ken?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

yeah demo being over protective is atleast fascinating
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Bomb. Dies by lynch, possible last vote from Townie, two Townies die in one day. Dies at night by Mafia, one Townie is traded for a Mafia.
That doesn't fit his "I've played with this role more than once" hint, though.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ok, I have a doubt... I was about to vote for Demonspeed cause of this:






I thought he could have been a townie yday and maybe got recruited at night and that's why he was acting protective of Ken.

But I just read that once the mentor gets killed, the mentee also dies. Nobody died yet. Does the mentee only die in the following night/day or does that mean the mentor didn't kill nor recruit? Did anyone try a night action on Ken?
Based on the description, i think the Mentee would had to have died as well after i killed the Mentor.
Weird though, since Ken should had been effective during the night (since he didn't die, which means he didn't target a Mafia). He might just not have performed his role during the night, or maybe Hardy forgot about the Mentee.

Nevertheless good catch!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top