Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I guess I'm running out of time. I will votekill Philia, until I change my mind. x.x
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

That doesn't fit his "I've played with this role more than once" hint, though.
I don't really like hunting game history, so, didn't really bother checking that out. Thanks.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

And how saying that and not your role will keep you safe at night? =-=
it doesn't....but like i said...maybe there is a doc who trust me.


if anything....i see why haku plays the way he does...funny to see townis sqirming around:lmao

lynch me lala....town will be i guarantee sorry...

before you go down that route...could i atleast get a clue about your role....second time asking:XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

mariri when does that phase end
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I don't really like hunting game history, so, didn't really bother checking that out. Thanks.
For once i actually have to agree with you, take my thank!

Are we friends now? :blush
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Of course you can '-' You just need to check my sig.

Votekill Greg. Sowwy, I really think you're bsing and trying to strech those hints that don't rly match^^'

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

mariri when does that phase end
At around 2am -3GMT
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ok, I have a doubt... I was about to vote for Demonspeed cause of this:




I thought he could have been a townie yday and maybe got recruited at night and that's why he was acting protective of Ken.

But I just read that once the mentor gets killed, the mentee also dies. Nobody died yet. Does the mentee only die in the following night/day or does that mean the mentor didn't kill nor recruit? Did anyone try a night action on Ken?

now its demon....:Haha
what are you lala....blocking role...investigative role...????
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I never once was able to follow gnut's way of thinking. Too low level I am!

For once i actually have to agree with you, take my thank!

Are we friends now? :blush
I don't really have a need for friends who tend to tell people that their opinions are irrelevant, thanks.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

votekill gnut

A good few posts were dedicated to either frame me or interrogate me, no one else /really/ did that. Seems like you've been stretching the truth elsewhere as well

I think voting for you is a somewhat safe gamble.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Of course you can '-' You just need to check my sig.

Votekill Greg. Sowwy, I really think you're bsing and trying to strech those hints that don't rly match ^^'
good luck defending yourself when i come up town
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

now its demon....:Haha
what are you lala....blocking role...investigative role...????
If I'm passive, how am I supposed to be those? '-'

good luck defending yourself when i come up town
Why? o.o Can't townies be wrong? I don't fear that at all, lol, I have arguments for my vote. People might not agree, but it's not like I'm pushing you, unless you present me an explanation for that.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I don't really have a need for friends who tend to tell people that their opinions are irrelevant, thanks.
I tend to do that? I might have said that you, and was purely a reaction to your condescending tone, but i guess i am partly to be blamed of.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

votekill gnut

A good few posts were dedicated to either frame me or interrogate me, no one else /really/ did that. Seems like you've been stretching the truth elsewhere as well

I think voting for you is a somewhat safe gamble.
same with you...good gawd mafia is full force

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

If I'm passive, how am I supposed to be those? '-'



Why? o.o Can't townies be wrong? I don't fear that at all, lol, I have arguments for my vote. People might not agree, but it's not like I'm pushing you, unless you present me an explanation for that.
nah...you couldn't have lied...no way:p

i never said you were wrong about my hint did i?
only said i would explain day3
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I tend to do that? I might have said that you, and was purely a reaction to your condescending tone, but i guess i am partly to be blamed of.
can u girls take it elsewhere? we are trying to linch people not rebuild friendships
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Wait, we were bandwagoning Philia hardcore, and all of a sudden, the counter-bandwagon appears?
We are getting a vague idea about gnut voters' reasoning, but with the existence of the previous bandwagon, I'm more or less convinced that someone was manipulating either of the two voting lines somewhat.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

...

Not a bad point actually

*plows through past pages*
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Wait, we were bandwagoning Philia hardcore, and all of a sudden, the counter-bandwagon appears?
We are getting a vague idea about gnut voters' reasoning, but with the existence of the previous bandwagon, I'm more or less convinced that someone was manipulating either of the two voting lines somewhat.
nah.....really:XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

wow panda is agreeing wth haku awfully lot lately
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Bandwagoning Philia? Now when people act suspicious and get 2 or 3 votes is bandwagoning?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

nah...you couldn't have lied...no way:p

i never said you were wrong about my hint did i?
only said i would explain day3
Of course I can be lying o.o that's part of the game. I just fail to see how I'm totally screwed if I'm wrong about you being mafia, to the point of needing luck.

I dunno... if you can only be doctor, detective or mafia but you have an aggressive role, I'm really failing to see your interpretation of hints here. Imo you forgot about the options stated yday and decided to move forward, now you're trying to connect them somehow and asking us for time to do that. Plus, if you're a detective or a doctor, you're pretty much dead already. You can't be sure there's a doctor (or another doctor) to protect you. You said it yourself: he might even kill you. So wtv you have to say it's just better to be said now. I'm sorry if you're hiding something important and I'm forcing you here, but your hints just made me suspicious of you and I was once mafia with you, you died cause you failed to connect the dots between your hints that time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top