Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
I guess I'm running out of time. I will votekill Philia, until I change my mind. x.x
I guess I'm running out of time. I will votekill Philia, until I change my mind. x.x
I don't really like hunting game history, so, didn't really bother checking that out. Thanks.That doesn't fit his "I've played with this role more than once" hint, though.
it doesn't....but like i said...maybe there is a doc who trust me.And how saying that and not your role will keep you safe at night? =-=


For once i actually have to agree with you, take my thank!I don't really like hunting game history, so, didn't really bother checking that out. Thanks.

At around 2am -3GMTmariri when does that phase end
Ok, I have a doubt... I was about to vote for Demonspeed cause of this:
I thought he could have been a townie yday and maybe got recruited at night and that's why he was acting protective of Ken.
But I just read that once the mentor gets killed, the mentee also dies. Nobody died yet. Does the mentee only die in the following night/day or does that mean the mentor didn't kill nor recruit? Did anyone try a night action on Ken?

I don't really have a need for friends who tend to tell people that their opinions are irrelevant, thanks.For once i actually have to agree with you, take my thank!
Are we friends now?![]()
good luck defending yourself when i come up townOf course you can '-' You just need to check my sig.
Votekill Greg. Sowwy, I really think you're bsing and trying to strech those hints that don't rly match ^^'
If I'm passive, how am I supposed to be those? '-'now its demon....
what are you lala....blocking role...investigative role...????
Why? o.o Can't townies be wrong? I don't fear that at all, lol, I have arguments for my vote. People might not agree, but it's not like I'm pushing you, unless you present me an explanation for that.good luck defending yourself when i come up town
I tend to do that? I might have said that you, and was purely a reaction to your condescending tone, but i guess i am partly to be blamed of.I don't really have a need for friends who tend to tell people that their opinions are irrelevant, thanks.
same with you...good gawd mafia is full forcevotekill gnut
A good few posts were dedicated to either frame me or interrogate me, no one else /really/ did that. Seems like you've been stretching the truth elsewhere as well
I think voting for you is a somewhat safe gamble.
nah...you couldn't have lied...no wayIf I'm passive, how am I supposed to be those? '-'
Why? o.o Can't townies be wrong? I don't fear that at all, lol, I have arguments for my vote. People might not agree, but it's not like I'm pushing you, unless you present me an explanation for that.

can u girls take it elsewhere? we are trying to linch people not rebuild friendshipsI tend to do that? I might have said that you, and was purely a reaction to your condescending tone, but i guess i am partly to be blamed of.
nah.....reallyWait, we were bandwagoning Philia hardcore, and all of a sudden, the counter-bandwagon appears?
We are getting a vague idea about gnut voters' reasoning, but with the existence of the previous bandwagon, I'm more or less convinced that someone was manipulating either of the two voting lines somewhat.

Of course I can be lying o.o that's part of the game. I just fail to see how I'm totally screwed if I'm wrong about you being mafia, to the point of needing luck.nah...you couldn't have lied...no way
i never said you were wrong about my hint did i?
only said i would explain day3