Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
NOOOOO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
They killed my brother.
THEY KILLED MY BROTHER!!!
CURSE YOU, MAFIA! I PEE ON YOU AND YOUR SHITTY EIVLNESS! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? FIRST ME AND THE HIM?! GAWD! What a cruel and terrible world we live in...
I couldn't even tell him how much I love him and his investigating abilities because you killed me so early and now George is dead and I can never talk to him again. ;A;
Waiting for the others seems to be the best choice as of now... I thought James would be one of the first here.
Lemme mourn, man, lemme mourn...
I wonder why did the mafia went for the Weasley twins first though, was it just for trolling or are they targetting townies who arent very involved in the votekill lists to avoid raising too much suspicion?
Yeah, that was their plan. Some detectives and docs tend to post little to avoid getting attention from both townies and mafia. Killing somebody who had little to no votes is usually a good tactic. Which is probably why they killed me. Either that or they really believed I was detective. Losing a det at night 2 isn't good for us townies. At least we got a mafia member (possible death miller) and a sleeper so mafia still has a harder stand than us.
I also believe that an innocent child exists. I mean, if we got Jesus and Hider why not go all full out and see if the IC can survive till day 4 or 5 to get his/her role told so that Jesus and IC can team up and form a townie group to wipe out all mafias? xD
Maybe we should take a look at Holt and g01, they were the only ones who voted for me, Jesus, the most innocent man on earth who died for our sins. Yes, even you despicable Mafia scumbags!
If there are any dets left who are unsure about their sanity, you can check me out tonight to see if you get guilty or not guilty. Also no docs protect me this and the following nights please. If the mafia want to waste a night turn killing a returned Jesus instead of taking a chance to take out a doc or det or even a spy then let them have me!