Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
15 of 17 votes
Philia 6x (Katie/Holt;Neville/g01;George/digitaldude;Ron/Tatasugoi;Cho/Farfala;FrostyMouse/Ginny)
Tatasugoi 4x (Hagrid's Penalty, Snape's Penalty, Snape's Penalty;Seamus/Hakuteiken)
gnut 2x (Cho/Farfalla;Crabbe/TSPanda;Harry/jorped)
TSPanda 2x (Goyle/Erinyes;Colin/gnut)
Naomidee 1x (Hagrid's Penalty)
Farfalla 1x (Lavender/Philia)
Aonori 1x (Ernie/Demonspeed)
Hakuteiken 1x (Lee/Aonori)
Unable to vote, Not Voter Disease 1x (Luna/Zasz)
Draco has yet to vote, whereas Dean has no current vote placed.
Votekill Farfalla
Philia seems super bored in this game nyaa~
Let's put him out of this misery.
Vote Kill Philia
votekil philia
Oh come on, i even gave myself the work of reading all of TSPanda's 14 posts.
Maybe he is just not that into the game or he doesn't know how to play with his role or he doesn't feel like he needs to do more ... but my first thought would be that he is playing like a scared Mafia who just pops from time to time at the best suitable moment, randomly posts something and just disappears again.
votekill TSPanda (Crabbe)
Harry votekill
Votekill Aonori,
well, I don't know who's mafia yet. But this is one of the guy who are trigger happy with the dueling club on the first day.
yeah that was a bit misleading
---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------
Ken would either:
1) join a bandwagon no reasons given
2) vote a random person with no votes who is barely getting 3 posts in
I mean GG for me he is most suspicious not sure why we even hesitateVote change Ken
Vote kill ken locked
Vote kill Aonori for now. Doesn't post much, reg townie claim, eager to start a duel. DD wanted a duel since the beginning and lawl proposed it so I think they are clean for now, lawl especially.
For now votekillpanda may consider changing my vote later, depending on the circunstances & further revelations ofc.
Anyway, votekill Philia. He's made a sizable amount of posts with nothing concrete and did nothing to prove himself when targeted
Guys I am leaving right now and there is a change for me to sleep so VOTEKILL philia
If I will come again,I might change my vote but seems like jorpy innocent ? don't know what to think right know
Vote phillia
---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------
I am leaving now. See you next day phase.
I guess I'm running out of time. I will votekill Philia, until I change my mind. x.x
Of course you can '-' You just need to check my sig.
Votekill Greg. Sowwy, I really think you're bsing and trying to strech those hints that don't rly match^^'
---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------
At around 2am -3GMT
votekill gnut
A good few posts were dedicated to either frame me or interrogate me, no one else /really/ did that. Seems like you've been stretching the truth elsewhere as well
I think voting for you is a somewhat safe gamble.
You know you are lucky right?
Philia has 5 votes on her if this keeps up you get to live from your inactivity even after inactivity
Well cant say I didnt saw this coming she was playing with fire and it's hard to deduce either she's mafia or not so a lot of guys felt threatned when she started random votekilling
Well here goes my vote, votekill Hakuteiken case I dont to bandwagon someone whom I'm not even sure of what role he/she got.
Well fuck it, i will remain faithful with my day 1 suspicion and lock on greg.
lock votekill greg (colin)
oh shiet....good powers like a spy and pirate
i'm leaving...prolly won't be back on.
can lynch me....just town remember who pushed it.
votekill panda
remember lala gave him an excuse why he wouldn't use his ability night 1....cya
Ah, right. Tatasugoi has the penalty votes. Since she has them, I can vote for her and try to make her name relevant. She did join our bandwagon, and even got defensive when she was associated with the bandwagon without getting named personally.
At this point, she hasn't given any information that could make me think twice, anyway, so, it looks like a fun risk to take for me.
Vote Kill Tatasugoi
Votekill Tatasugoi
Votekill Philia
'-' woah, quick move for someone that just got here and didn't read shit, huh
Yeah, I posted that, went back a page, read, and then voted for Tatasugoi. Actually, wait, I need to change my vote. I thought that Philia voted for Grysun, but Philia voted for Lawlett.
Votekill Philia
15 of 17 votes
Unable to vote, Not Voter Disease 1x (Luna/Zasz)
Draco has yet to vote, whereas Dean has no current vote placed.
[highlight]Day 2 ends in 30 mins.[/highlight]




.



