Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Bandwagoning Philia? Now when people act suspicious and get 2 or 3 votes is bandwagoning?
I PUT A VOTE ON YO SUGOI ASS:XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Unless same people kept writing vote Philia over and over again, I'm fairly sure the number was more, but I might still be wrong.

Bandwagoning does not really have anything with the number of total votes, anyway. It is about the way the votes keep coming.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Wait, we were bandwagoning Philia hardcore, and all of a sudden, the counter-bandwagon appears?
We are getting a vague idea about gnut voters' reasoning, but with the existence of the previous bandwagon, I'm more or less convinced that someone was manipulating either of the two voting lines somewhat.
I'm sry '-' I'm free to have my opinions and persue them instead of joining a bandwagon I believe less in '-' Not that I don't suspect Philia, I just think he's a messy player, so I'm trusting Greg to be a better bet.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votekill Farfalla
Philia seems super bored in this game nyaa~

Let's put him out of this misery.

Vote Kill Philia
votekil philia
Oh come on, i even gave myself the work of reading all of TSPanda's 14 posts.
Maybe he is just not that into the game or he doesn't know how to play with his role or he doesn't feel like he needs to do more ... but my first thought would be that he is playing like a scared Mafia who just pops from time to time at the best suitable moment, randomly posts something and just disappears again.

votekill TSPanda (Crabbe)
Harry votekill
Votekill Aonori,

well, I don't know who's mafia yet. But this is one of the guy who are trigger happy with the dueling club on the first day.
yeah that was a bit misleading:edu

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Ken would either:
1) join a bandwagon no reasons given
2) vote a random person with no votes who is barely getting 3 posts in

I mean GG for me he is most suspicious not sure why we even hesitateVote change Ken
Vote kill ken locked
Vote kill Aonori for now. Doesn't post much, reg townie claim, eager to start a duel. DD wanted a duel since the beginning and lawl proposed it so I think they are clean for now, lawl especially.
For now votekillpanda may consider changing my vote later, depending on the circunstances & further revelations ofc.
Anyway, votekill Philia. He's made a sizable amount of posts with nothing concrete and did nothing to prove himself when targeted

Guys I am leaving right now and there is a change for me to sleep so VOTEKILL philia
If I will come again,I might change my vote but seems like jorpy innocent ? don't know what to think right know
Vote phillia

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I am leaving now. See you next day phase.
I guess I'm running out of time. I will votekill Philia, until I change my mind. x.x
Of course you can '-' You just need to check my sig.

Votekill Greg. Sowwy, I really think you're bsing and trying to strech those hints that don't rly match^^'

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------



At around 2am -3GMT
votekill gnut

A good few posts were dedicated to either frame me or interrogate me, no one else /really/ did that. Seems like you've been stretching the truth elsewhere as well

I think voting for you is a somewhat safe gamble.

12 of 17 votes

Philia 5x (Seamus/Hakuteiken;Katie/Holt;Neville g01;George/digitaldude;Ron/Tatasugoi)
Tatasugoi 3x (Hagrid's Penalty, Snape's Penalty, Snape's Penalty)
TSPanda 2x (Harry/jorped;Goyle/Erinyes)
gnut 2x (Cho/Farfalla;Crabbe/TSPanda)
Naomidee 1x (Hagrid's Penalty)
Farfalla 1x (Lavender/Philia)
Aonori 1x (Ernie/Demonspeed)
Unable to vote, Not Voter Disease 1x (Luna/Zasz)


[highlight]Day 2 ends in 2.5 hs.[/highlight]​

Feel free to correct me if I missed a post or vote. The Duelling Club will be open in 30 minutes.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Of course I can be lying o.o that's part of the game. I just fail to see how I'm totally screwed if I'm wrong about you being mafia, to the point of needing luck.

I dunno... if you can only be doctor, detective or mafia but you have an aggressive role, I'm really failing to see your interpretation of hints here. Imo you forgot about the options stated yday and decided to move forward, now you're trying to connect them somehow and asking us for time to do that. Plus, if you're a detective or a doctor, you're pretty much dead already. You can't be sure there's a doctor (or another doctor) to protect you. You said it yourself: he might even kill you. So wtv you have to say it's just better to be said now. I'm sorry if you're hiding something important and I'm forcing you here, but your hints just made me suspicious of you and I was once mafia with you, you died cause you failed to connect the dots between your hints that time.
well,if my choice is to be lynched or reveal...i choose death...i'd much rather the mafia worry about what i am this night.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

boys who do we duel? philia?greg?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

well,if my choice is to be lynched or reveal...i choose death...i'd much rather the mafia worry about what i am this night.
Yeah or just stall out another night :cookiehand

inb4 tomorrow 'well I survived, I bet the mafia was scared of me, I'll just keep quiet about my role'
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Bandwagoning Philia? Now when people act suspicious and get 2 or 3 votes is bandwagoning?
You know you are lucky right?:derp

Philia has 5 votes on her if this keeps up you get to live from your inactivity even after inactivity:3c

Well cant say I didnt saw this coming she was playing with fire and it's hard to deduce either she's mafia or not so a lot of guys felt threatned when she started random votekilling

Well here goes my vote, votekill Hakuteiken case I dont to bandwagon someone whom I'm not even sure of what role he/she got.
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I'm sry '-' I'm free to have my opinions and persue them instead of joining a bandwagon I believe less in '-' Not that I don't suspect Philia, I just think he's a messy player, so I'm trusting Greg to be a better bet.
I don't think you are the first one to voice suspicion about him, and even if you did, it was Panda who was jumping onto your opinion, so, my comment does not personally concern you in specific.
Other than that, I used the word "either of the two voting lines", anyway. If more votes keep coming or switching around the two lines, we might catch something through that was what I stated there.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

boys who do we duel? philia?greg?
greg would be the wisest - philia will die by a majority vote probably, we could just take this oppurtunity to find out if greg is mafia or nah
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I don't think Greg is mafia, without James's tie, lawl would have died. And Gry was ready to vote for him, it's true that his aggressive argument doesn't make sense with the roles listed but Farfalla voted for him yesterday and today again near the end, at least one of you must be mafia/third party. Or Gry was bluffing to try to calm the game knowing that Greg was mafia but considering how aggressive he was I'd find it odd, Greg might also want to wait for the next phase to kill someone.I am not changing my vote for this phase anyway.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Yeah or just stall out another night :cookiehand

inb4 tomorrow 'well I survived, I bet the mafia was scared of me, I'll just keep quiet about my role'
99% sure Mafia is scared of gnut if he is in their team :frankerz
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I am with Far on this, since i was one of the first to suspect him. Though i was completely wrong about GrySun, so my guesses don't really mean much at this point.

At this point it seems like Philia will just be lynched and there isn't much to be done regarding it, though there's a bunch of people here that are still suspicious in my eyes. I want to believe for now that Farfalla, Haku and DD are townies though.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I don't think you are the first one to voice suspicion about him, and even if you did, it was Panda who was jumping onto your opinion, so, my comment does not personally concern you in specific.
Other than that, I used the word "either of the two voting lines", anyway. If more votes keep coming or switching around the two lines, we might catch something through that was what I stated there.
I mean, I came to decide that gnut might be the most suspicious one currently on my own, but w/e you say

He was demanding information from me, but remains mysterious about his own role :cookiehand
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

You know you are lucky right?:derp

Philia has 4 votes on her if this keeps up you get to live from your inactivity even after inactivity:3c

Well cant say I didnt saw this coming she was playing with fire and it's hard to deduce either she's mafia or not so a lot of guys felt threatned when she started random votekilling

Well here goes my vote, votekill Hakuteiken case I dont to bandwagon someone whom I'm not even sure of what role he/she got.
So you suspect someone but rather go absent in your vote? '-'

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

greg would be the wisest - philia will die by a majority vote probably, we could just take this oppurtunity to find out if greg is mafia or nah
And how does that make sense...
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well fuck it, i will remain faithful with my day 1 suspicion and lock on greg.

lock votekill greg (colin)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

now that i think about aonori's hint about not being very hogwartsy... did he hint about being a death eater?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I mean, I came to decide that gnut might be the most suspicious one currently on my own, but w/e you say

He was demanding information from me, but remains mysterious about his own role :cookiehand
Eh, to be frank, many people play this game passive as fk, and whenever someone tries to give a significant hint, they get labeled as potential "troll", "noob Townie" or "Mafia scum", one way or another, and they get doomed. He might have misstepped as a Townie or Mafia. I don't have a solid opinion about him as of now.

My top suspect is probably Tatasugoi because of the overreaction I got to the term "bandwagoning" concerning Philia. Barely anything more than a wild guess.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top