Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Wasn't someone counting her in regular Townie list up there in a post? I'm not sure, though.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I think he's claiming doc? Not sure

Wasn't someone counting her in regular Townie list up there in a post? I'm not sure, though.
Didn't he just say he's used his night action twice without noting anything different?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Found the post I referred to. This one. Granted, Demon's listing included useless roles, too, so, my memory failed me, apparently.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I said that! I am gonna sue you for copyright reasons, unless you give me a like :cop

@TSPanda, definitely agree. I might have been wrong about you and GrySun but i can't be wrong a third time! Gnut is a Mafia scum :heh

votekill gnut

Will have to go now. When i am back let's see how the game progressed and what gnut had to say on his defense.
Oh just caught up. So Greg was prostitute? First, I thought he said he had the role more than once? Second how is the role aggressive? Third I might understand why he didn't want to reveal his role yesterday. Perhaps he had a hunch and wanted to attempt a block but it makes no sense to claim Prostitute today without giving results. Last, why do you keep hampering on the fact that you should be left alive? It's making you seem incredibly desperate, very much unlike you Greg.
votekill Gnut I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt yesterday but your story is just too shady.

Haku, I understand your need to catch 'fun' but surely you'd like to help out? If you're not willing to do that then at least try to not confuse the shit out of us because I'm not getting you at all
Hum dinner time

votekill Gnut

4 of 16 votes

gnut 3x (Harry/jorped;Holt/Katie;TSPanda/Crabbe)
Naomidee 2x (Hagrid's Penalty,Hagrid's Penalty)
Unable to vote, Not Voter Disease 1x (Luna/Zasz)

[highlight]Day 3 ends in 19 hs.[/highlight]​
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Sry, missed it.

Do we know something about Aonori's role?
Useless, and used it but nothing changed, not related to Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Didn't he just say he's used his night action twice without noting anything different?
Found the post, thanks.
I think that claim is more likely towards being a Detective, though that's just me looking at the words.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hm, so he has an action that he used twice and nothing happened? I guess he could speak more about it, dunno.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

If he was detective, he would have gotten results regardless
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

My role is probably a flawed one, but I cant say for certain at this point but so far the results when I used it have been the same, so I dont know if it just isnt working well case of odds or if it just never works well
I thought there were results, but something like Innocent, Innocent all the time, so, the idea Aonori had in mind about the role was being "Naive".
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hm, so he has an action that he used twice and nothing happened? I guess he could speak more about it, dunno.
No, I had results but they were exactly the same thus why I'm questioning the veracity of my role I'm 100% certain it has some sort of flaw on it.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

No, I had results but they were exactly the same thus why I'm questioning the veracity of my role I'm 100% certain it has some sort of flaw on it.
Your actions?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Could have shared something like that sooner..
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

By Greg, are you refering to gnut or Gregory Goyle?(Erin).
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So, if we believe jorped is telling the truth, Aonori is either Insane or Paranoid.

If we include the odds that jorped is lying, there is a slight chance that Aonori is a real detective, but since this option is rather low percentage, it seems rather unlikely.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Could have shared something like that sooner..
And risk getting Jorpie killed in day phase 2 just case I had a flawed role?

I only began suspecting I had a flawed role when Jorpie came up with the hider thing, then I got suspicious and I wanted to test it on Gnut afterwards to test it's veracity.

I did make the hint for my role at day 2 but it was mostly case nobody asked me sooner, otherwise I would have hinted it at day 1.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So, if we believe jorped is telling the truth, Aonori is either Insane or Paranoid.

If we include the odds that jorped is lying, there is a slight chance that Aonori is a real detective, but since this option is rather low percentage, it seems rather unlikely.
He can be an insane detective checking a mafia boss as well.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

And risk getting Jorpie killed in day phase 2 just case I had a flawed role?

I only began suspecting I had a flawed role when Jorpie came up with the hider thing, then I got suspicious and I wanted to test it on Gnut afterwards to test it's veracity.

I did make the hint for my role at day 2 but it was mostly case nobody asked me sooner, otherwise I would have hinted it at day 1.
Hey, can you answer? ç.ç

Why did you say it has nothing to do with Gryfindor and Sytherin?
Btw, you should check James now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top