Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Sry, missed it.
Do we know something about Aonori's role?
Sry, missed it.
Do we know something about Aonori's role?
Didn't he just say he's used his night action twice without noting anything different?Wasn't someone counting her in regular Townie list up there in a post? I'm not sure, though.
I said that! I am gonna sue you for copyright reasons, unless you give me a like
@TSPanda, definitely agree. I might have been wrong about you and GrySun but i can't be wrong a third time! Gnut is a Mafia scum![]()
votekill gnut
Will have to go now. When i am back let's see how the game progressed and what gnut had to say on his defense.
Oh just caught up. So Greg was prostitute? First, I thought he said he had the role more than once? Second how is the role aggressive? Third I might understand why he didn't want to reveal his role yesterday. Perhaps he had a hunch and wanted to attempt a block but it makes no sense to claim Prostitute today without giving results. Last, why do you keep hampering on the fact that you should be left alive? It's making you seem incredibly desperate, very much unlike you Greg.
votekill Gnut I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt yesterday but your story is just too shady.
Haku, I understand your need to catch 'fun' but surely you'd like to help out? If you're not willing to do that then at least try to not confuse the shit out of us because I'm not getting you at all
Hum dinner time
votekill Gnut
Useless, and used it but nothing changed, not related to Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff.Sry, missed it.
Do we know something about Aonori's role?
Found the post, thanks.Didn't he just say he's used his night action twice without noting anything different?
I thought there were results, but something like Innocent, Innocent all the time, so, the idea Aonori had in mind about the role was being "Naive".My role is probably a flawed one, but I cant say for certain at this point but so far the results when I used it have been the same, so I dont know if it just isnt working well case of odds or if it just never works well
No, I had results but they were exactly the same thus why I'm questioning the veracity of my role I'm 100% certain it has some sort of flaw on it.Hm, so he has an action that he used twice and nothing happened? I guess he could speak more about it, dunno.
Your actions?No, I had results but they were exactly the same thus why I'm questioning the veracity of my role I'm 100% certain it has some sort of flaw on it.
The result on the 2 targets I used my role on (Harry and Greg), declared them both guilty.Your actions?
Why did you say it has nothing to do with Gryfindor and Sytherin?The result on the 2 targets I used my role on (Harry and Greg), declared them both guilty.
And risk getting Jorpie killed in day phase 2 just case I had a flawed role?Could have shared something like that sooner..
He can be an insane detective checking a mafia boss as well.So, if we believe jorped is telling the truth, Aonori is either Insane or Paranoid.
If we include the odds that jorped is lying, there is a slight chance that Aonori is a real detective, but since this option is rather low percentage, it seems rather unlikely.
Hey, can you answer? ç.çAnd risk getting Jorpie killed in day phase 2 just case I had a flawed role?
I only began suspecting I had a flawed role when Jorpie came up with the hider thing, then I got suspicious and I wanted to test it on Gnut afterwards to test it's veracity.
I did make the hint for my role at day 2 but it was mostly case nobody asked me sooner, otherwise I would have hinted it at day 1.
Btw, you should check James now.Why did you say it has nothing to do with Gryfindor and Sytherin?