Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So, if we believe jorped is telling the truth, Aonori is either Insane or Paranoid.

If we include the odds that jorped is lying, there is a slight chance that Aonori is a real detective, but since this option is rather low percentage, it seems rather unlikely.
In fact, everything depends on the veracity of the pirate claim...
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

By Greg, are you refering to gnut or Gregory Goyle?(Erin).
I was referring to gnut.:verily

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

He can be an insane detective checking a mafia boss as well.
Btw, you should check James now.
Thanks farfs and yes there's the mafia boss possibility indeed.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Why won't you answer my question about why you said that doesn't fit Gryffindor and Slytherin? ;-;
WHY? WHY? I'm not red enough? ;-; Is it my flat asian boobs? Do I look bad in blue?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ok boys just landed I obviously investigated jorped got no action. Are we gonna believe that sappy story he told us lol?
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Why did you say it has nothing to do with Gryfindor and Sytherin?
Case a detective matches Ravenclaw's ways, better, you would need to be smart and have a open-minded thinking of the circunstances and analyse the situation at hand, which made sense at how I was playing in the first days with my "test the waters" approach, the ones I used my role on had some sort of high level of suspicion at the end of the respective day phases (jorpie 1, and gnut 2) and along with that smart role I also got to deal with a flawed lunatic detective role and some Ravenclaw members are considered lunatics so you can see where the hints were going for.

Also Slytherin's ways are more comparable to either some recruiting roles, tricky roles (like the whore for instance) or mafia based ones and Gryfindor's ways would be more on a agressive status like the roles involving bombs, potential violent kill roles, my role is nowhere near those levels and of course I wasnt a completely regular townie with no special role thus couldnt be related to hufflepuff.

Why won't you answer my question about why you said that doesn't fit Gryffindor and Slytherin? ;-;
WHY? WHY? I'm not red enough? ;-; Is it my flat asian boobs? Do I look bad in blue?
Calm down I'm texting in a cellphone geez.:hip
 
Last edited:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Draco Malfoy broke the rules, and he has been penalized. If either him or Ronald Weasley break the rules once again, they will be disqualified.
[highlight]Day 3 ends in 22 hs.[/highlight]​
How did I break the rules this round??? :s

Hum...You are like, the 4th or 5th with an useless role?
Yeah... I'm starting to get a bit suspicious of the "I have a useless role, boo-hoo" and "I am regular townie" people...

Someone claiming to have a useless or boring role seems like a tactic to avoid actually REVEALING your role while keeping people uninterested in it. They don't have to think of a role to claim right away (a safe thing to do, since they can wait out and see what other townies claim). Then they can claim later on and choose some arbitrary role that they could describe as useless.

RED FLAG towards the people claiming "useless role!" or "passive role". If it's so useless, go ahead and tell us what it is.



Then you should have warned lawl, you didn't.[/QUOTE]
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well, this makes this pretty simple.

DOCOTORS; protect Aonori this night so that he can survive and test his sanity on me. If he finds me not guilty, then we have two mafia members at once. If he finds me guilty then dude is paranoid as fuck, I'm Jesus, man!

Aonori, check on me if you're sane or insane or whatever.

The other detetcive, I think we got 3, should stay low and instead of investigating me, investigate Harry or Greg (as Aonori got both guilty). Since Aonori will surive due the docs help, we can guess his sanity from which we might be able to see if Harry and Greg are guilty or not and the doc who stayed hidden can also guess his sanity as he will get a result of Harry and Greg and can compare it with Aonori. That way the mafia will have a hard time as long as they don't find the docs to endanger the dets.

Also another suggestion:

If we are so sure of gnut being mafia, why didn't the real prostitute came forward? Claiming prostitute role is risky for mafia expect you are the escort which would be great if we could kill that role today. So either there was never a prostitute in the game or there is and said one is actually gnut who fucked up big time.

For now, why not use the duell system to our advantage?

If we all duel gnut at least one of us might hit the 10% chance and kill gnut and then we see what role he really was. If he was prostitute then it makes those who immediately came onto him with their very first post and vote today suspicious as they would be the ones to try to start a bandwagon on a townie with a so-so useful role. If we lynch prostitute then that is better for them then if they had to kill her.
Meaning if we manage to kill gnut due a duel and see what role he had then we can see who we really should lynch today.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Not sure. I'd love to kill jorped, but it probably won't happen. At least not in this phase.

gnut not providing anything that could potentially save himself also does not help.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ok guys I will believe that jorped honestly fucked up this time. Vote kill aonori for now
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ok boys just landed I obviously investigated jorped got no action. Are we gonna believe that sappy story he told us lol?
Seriously? Man, at that rate I'd love to duel-kill gnut and lynch Jorped.

Not sure. I'd love to kill jorped, but it probably won't happen. At least not in this phase.

gnut not providing anything that could potentially save himself also does not help.
We can do so if we manage to either kill gnut or jorped in the two duels we get today. First one will come in a couple hours if Hardy is on.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

On the other hand though, we have 2 inactive guys (one of which still got penalty as of today), Naomidee and tatasugoi, whom we have very lil info on especially due to their inactivity, one of them could be a possible mafia so i'd put them on my suspect list for now but aside from that I aint sure.
I was pretty active on day two... Although I was very inactive day 1, but I already explained why. I honestly just didn't have time to play. Didn't even have time to read what was going on for day 1 let alone post.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Also another suggestion:

If we are so sure of gnut being mafia, why didn't the real prostitute came forward? Claiming prostitute role is risky for mafia expect you are the escort which would be great if we could kill that role today. So either there was never a prostitute in the game or there is and said one is actually gnut who fucked up big time.
There aren't any guarantees that we have one in the game. No one really claimed to have got blocked so far, so, that doesn't look good for gnut's case, either, if I'm not wrong.
If there was a real Prostitute other than gnut, that person would have definitely come out and busted him.
Other than me, of course, because that would not be fun :frankerz

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Ok guys I will believe that jorped honestly fucked up this time. Vote kill aonori for now
Even if he did, it doesn't speak anything about Aonori lying, though.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

We can do so if we manage to either kill gnut or jorped in the two duels we get today. First one will come in a couple hours if Hardy is on.
Well, I'd love to hear gnut's supposed night actions targets first. Then we might proceed with a duel.
And if I'm not wrong, Panda is claiming to have stolen the Hider ability, right? If that's the case, and we kill jorped, would he appear as a Townie or a Hider?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

What's interesting though is that we got no Janitor kills so far, meaning this might be one of the rare games where Mafia got no Janitor which is one of the most useful roles you could have as it causes lots of confusion in the townies speculation. What other roles could they have to make the game more interesting for them as well? Bomb? Assassin (never saw that role used in a game tbh)? Pirate? Well, we gonna find out the more we kill I guess.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

How did I break the rules this round??? :s
You did not cast a vote, Malfoy.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Panda-kun, Panda-kun. Who shall we bring doom upon next? ^__^
hum I'm just wondering who's going to be my decoy for the night ^_^
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

hum I'm just wondering who's going to be my decoy for the night ^_^
If he doesn't get lynched, wouldn't jorped make the best target :heh

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Stealing Hider's ability to hide behind him later on. Now, I approve of this.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Holy shit jorped either a tryhard mafia or a townie with a severe brain disease. I didn't rlly care for grysun at first, but when they guy started counting minutes before the phase ends and trying to make me reveal my role so he could kill me during the night after he changes his votes for someone else . I am the most trustworthy here if anything brought down mentor too. Like wtf jorpedinio
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Wasn't the duel supposed to start now?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top