Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,644
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It would only be beneficial to hide his prostitute ability if he had someone he absolutely had to block out from their action, such as a mafia member. He'd want to draw away the attention from himself, or like he did simply refuse to state his ability, and would then proceed to do his thang.

Thing is, there are still like 17 people in the game? No way you were certain enough of who a member was that you'd refuse to state your role for safety reasons. Then there's the matter of him poking around peoples business (like mine), but being dodgy about his own thing. By promising to reveal his role today I'd say he aimed to at least temporarily draw away attention from himself for us to kill another innocent. Being a prostitute isn't that big of a deal to the mafia since you can't properly prevent them from killing anyway (they murder as a party, not a person, right?).

So I think he's still suspicious :cookiehand

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------



To be fair the hider skill only protects you from being killed, not night actions at large

So even if you hid behind someone, your ability still becomes mine the phase after (you hide first, I steal your ability and for the next phase? Something like that I think)
Why everybody so against him, he is quite suspicious I agree but i found Frosty, Ao , demon, and Naomie, even more suspicious, even you panda is not yet cleared to me.

if i duel i'll probably try against either Frosty or Malfoy, my Nakama :^_^
my own motivation and explanation above ^^"

dude this is so mafia....coming from a guy on night1 scared to use his ability but on night 2 you use it to steal a hiders ability even tho you didnt trust him.
bro you didnt steal shit nor did you do anything...i was sexing you:XD
VOTEKILL PANDA
i can atleast vote xD
Maybe you should look for your glasses, old man, I already acknowledged multiple times that you could have blocked my ability :p

I also explained that I didn't necessarily distrust Jorped myself, and in that same post you quoted I explain why I voted for him anyway.

By the way, thank you for last night :hurr
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I duel Tatasugoi

The amount of input we got from her is low (limited to defending herself when I questioned her), I still suspect her for her previous day reactions, and above all, three days and two night phases in, still no words more than "Figuring out my role".
If I kill a super OP pro-Townie role by chance? Well, your problem, guys :frankerz
*Seamus shot goes straight to the back of Ron's head... who isn't able to react on time and it hits. Fortunately for Weasley, he's still alive, albeit barely*
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Master, want to try duel vs frosty-kun. kami-sama, please, kill-him only if he's in the dark side :^_^
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I want to duel Gnut.
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

*Seamus shot goes straight to the back of Ron's head... who isn't able to react on time and it hits. Fortunately for Weasley, he's still alive, albeit barely*
Good. It means the shot inflicted psychological damage.
Just according to the plan :frankerz
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I kinda wanna duel my sister, Frosty or Demon right now, lol.
Those are the ones I can't fit in a role yet ><
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Master, want to try duel vs frosty-kun. kami-sama, please, kill-him only if he's in the dark side :^_^
*Goyle's shot seems quite good... and it actually overwhelms Ginny, but in the end it just scratches the little girl*

I want to duel Gnut
*Lee does a shot even better than Goyle's! It hits hard on Colin's chest, but the kid survives*
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,644
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

... Thinking it over, Gnut can't really confirm one way or another that he blocked my ability since I don't get any kind of notification (AT ALL) about the success or failure of my ability

You're still in the dark, gnutty-dono :hurr

If you're actually a whore, maybe we can arrange for a test to see if you actually have dem hoe skills?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I kinda wanna duel my sister, Frosty or Demon right now, lol.
Those are the ones I can't fit in a role yet ><
My role should be easy to guess... More than yours.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Elaborate, or maybe Ust is the only one doing this?
How should I know what standards hosts take to do what they do? I can print screen his PM here, if that's the case. It's from a previous game anyway. If I get disqualified for that, I'm never talking to you ever again u.u In any case, I was a detective and not a pirate, I dunno how pirates work. Panda just said he PMed the Argentino, dunno how far he'd go for a lie so I'm dropping it.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

*Goyle's shot seems quite good... and it actually overwhelms Ginny, but in the end it just scratches the little girl*



*Lee does a shot even better than Goyle's! It hits hard on Colin's chest, but the kid survives*
lol woww gnut,is this the power of your hip :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

... Thinking it over, Gnut can't really confirm one way or another that he blocked my ability since I don't get any kind of notification (AT ALL) about the success or failure of my ability

You're still in the dark, gnutty-dono :hurr

I duel Gnut
*Colin is on the floor, yet Crabbe misses by an inch*

Friendly reminder students, you are not allowed to edit your posts, so think twice before posting.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,644
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I dunno how pirates work.
basically a lot of educated guesses

also, if you guess wrong, you find out when it's already too late

Panda just said he PMed the Argentino, dunno how far he'd go for a lie so I'm dropping it.
I'm an earnest panda :hmph

I asked him 2 questions, do you get confirmation and about the types of abilities I can steal. To the first question he responded that I don't get any kind of confirmation whatsoever
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Why everybody so against him, he is quite suspicious I agree but i found Frosty, Ao , demon, and Naomie, even more suspicious, even you panda is not yet cleared to me.

if i duel i'll probably try against either Frosty or Malfoy, my Nakama :^_^
I guess the idea is that if they're going to vote to kill him anyway, what's the harm in dueling him? They're roughly the same thing, in my opinion. Although we might want to see what gnut actually has to say to defend himself. He does seem a little iffy though, so I'm not going to tell anyone to do anything.

And I realize that I'm suspicious because of my claim. Was there any other reason you don't trust me?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I wanna duel Frosty '-'
*Cho's spell has decent direction... yet not enough power and Ginny easily deflects it*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top