Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I never said my role is super important '-' I said I won't blow it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

gawd my little sister is such a pain to deal with ~~"
plz tell me why you didn't ask how to use your ability last night on the few of us that said we had aggressive roles....you revealed,so why not say"who should i target guys?"
if you would have died...we would know something about them:/
and why would you exchange a pirate for a hider and be happy about it...didnt you see jorp say he would be glad you stole it or how not using it is safer than using it.
why?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Gonna vote for my sister or Frosty, after checking things once I'm home.

Zasz is either a bomb or a reg townie according to his hints
(or mafia/liar or maybe noble or sickly 'cause considering his activity, who knows... kd the second)
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well if Demon's Doc and I think he is then he is as good as dead expct another doc who hopefully keeps his/her mouth shut protects Demon this night and is the sane one while Demon is insane or naive. GJ townies!

Also I'm JESUS! TRUST ME, PEOPLE! FOR I AM THE ONE TRUE TOWNIE IN THIS GAME! So far at least.

I Votekill gnut.

I might change my vote, maybe to jorped or Haku or one of the inactive ones, before this day ends. But for now my vote is pretty good set on gnut. With his death we can check on Aonori's sanity (btw a det should check Aonori just in case he is bluffing or a mafia detective trying to jinx us) and thus have Aonori investigate somebody else instead of wasting a night action on me.

Also it were your own words in some past game that a hoe is not so important when 10+ people are in the game and is more important in regards to the late game with fewer people when more infos have been shared. A Mafia Member and a Sleeper is dead already and so far we had no Janitor kills for whatever reason. If you are a hoe, and we got no real proof for that as you say you blocked people who cannot admit they really were blocked, then we will have to do without you.

Aonori. If gnut turns out to be the hoe, you are either insane or paranoid and then it is better to check on somebody else than me to find a not guilty one to see what of those two possibilities you are.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hımm you know gnut has a point...
Firstly I remember that panda said jorpy is suspicious and if I understand correctly how pirate works,trying to take the role of suspicious one deadly for him,why did you take such a risk panda ?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Gonna vote for my sister or Frosty, after checking things once I'm home.

Zasz is either a bomb or a reg townie according to his hints
(or mafia/liar or maybe noble or sickly 'cause considering his activity, who knows... kd the second)
before everyone starts getting off....
shouldn't we try to come up with a way for everyone to basically confirm atleast some?

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Well if Demon's Doc and I think he is then he is as good as dead expct another doc who hopefully keeps his/her mouth shut protects Demon this night and is the sane one while Demon is insane or naive. GJ townies!

Also I'm JESUS! TRUST ME, PEOPLE! FOR I AM THE ONE TRUE TOWNIE IN THIS GAME! So far at least.

I Votekill gnut.
I might change my vote, maybe to jorped or Haku or one of the inactive ones, before this day ends. But for now my vote is pretty good set on gnut. With his death we can check on Aonori's sanity (btw a det should check Aonori just in case he is bluffing or a mafia detective trying to jinx us) and thus have Aonori investigate somebody else instead of wasting a night action on me.

Also it were your own words in some past game that a hoe is not so important when 10+ people are in the game and is more important in regards to the late game with fewer people when more infos have been shared. A Mafia Member and a Sleeper is dead already and so far we had no Janitor kills for whatever reason. If you are a hoe, and we got no real proof for that as you say you blocked people who cannot admit they really were blocked, then we will have to do without you.

Aonori. If gnut turns out to be the hoe, you are either insane or paranoid and then it is better to check on somebody else than me to find a not guilty one to see what of those two possibilities you are.

dude...ao could be insane....those results are just as good as sane if he checks you....
but you risk killing the only claime hoe....disappoint james

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Hımm you know gnut has a point...
Firstly I remember that panda said jorpy is suspicious and if I understand correctly how pirate works,trying to take the role of suspicious one deadly for him,why did you take such a risk panda ?
yeah....hes full of it
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I couldn't post yet, my boss was there. Now I'm going home to catch things up.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I really hesitated, but well. I have to go it's very late, so for now Votekill Frosty, ofc, may consider changing my vote depending on possible revelations.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

any suggestions on who should use what on who?....
if not,everyone should know who i will be blocking...i can block a "hider":lmao
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,627
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

plz tell me why you didn't ask how to use your ability last night on the few of us that said we had aggressive roles....
right, so that grysun could have advised me how to use it right? honestly there was no reason whatsoever to immediately do something considerably agressive. By the way, it's not like the other players knew better than me who was suspicious or not back then. On day 1 we were all on the same page, and we were with 20. On day two a few people were eliminated, (I had some personal stuff to do), and I decided I could take the gamble with Jorpie.

you revealed,so why not say"who should i target guys?"
why didn't you? :lmao

we both had our reasons, naturally. you because of some fallacies, I because I was a little wary at first but then decided to go ahead with it anyway.
if you would have died...we would know something about them:/

and why would you exchange a pirate for a hider and be happy about it...
Because I can hide behind people and passively keep on playing. Stuff like spy and detective, roles which require a little more insight in the game, I'd rather leave to people who actually know how to play the game.

didnt you see jorp say he would be glad you stole it or how not using it is safer than using it. why?
if jorp says the sun is a purple bunny, does it become a purple bunny? :lmao

besides, when did he say that? before or after I stole it? because before I stole it nobody knew who I was going to target. To prevent shenanigans like this :')

Hımm you know gnut has a point...
Firstly I remember that panda said jorpy is suspicious and if I understand correctly how pirate works,trying to take the role of suspicious one deadly for him,why did you take such a risk panda ?
I didn't consider him particularly suspicious, I just wanted to force the tie

On day 2 a few were gone already, there was talk of Jorpie being the hider, which I consider a decent role (at best)

Risk vs reward and figured I might as well go with it
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I just wanted to force the tie

why?

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

gonna shower and start dinner...be back and forth
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

First off, I apologize for all of the typos in my tl;dr post. I know a lot of people have English as a second language and that typos make it more confusing.

As it stands right now, I will either vote for : jorped/ Harry, Panda / Crabbe, or Haku / Seamus.

I would REALLY like to vote for the more inactive people. If they're mafia, then not posting is next to unfair. If they're townies, then they're being useless. However, when I've voted for inactive people in the past for the sake of them being inactive, it almost always turns out wrong.


Panda, do you have any defense to say what I mentioned in my list post.

Or anyone, for that matter. Direct responses are welcome! :thumbs
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,627
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

TSPanda / Crabbe - Is a new player, right? Seems to be making some strange or questionable decisions with his claimed night role as the pirate, but if he's new then that's understandable if you ask me. I had no idea what I was doing with my first night roles. But trying to steal the hider role from Jorped? Not a desirable role, if you ask me. And then saying he just wanted to see if Jorped was mafia? He would die if that was the case, and have no way of telling us why he died and that his target was mafia. This seems a little too crass to be just new player naivety.
- I barely suspected him
- I didn't want to die
- I wanted to use the role so I could passively keep on playing, surviving potential hits by hiding behind people I suspect (or trust, have to read the role again)
- Figuring out if Jorpie was mafia or not was just added benefit, if I was certain enough he was mafia, obviously I wouldn't target him
- Before I used my ability I revealed that I was a pirate, so you'd know I stole from mafia. Other than that, you haven't blamed anyone for being secretive about their role and intentions, and elaborated on it.
- Frankly, I have no idea why you'd suspect me this much after everything I've done and said above others.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

First off, I apologize for all of the typos in my tl;dr post. I know a lot of people have English as a second language and that typos make it more confusing.

As it stands right now, I will either vote for : jorped/ Harry, Panda / Crabbe, or Haku / Seamus.

I would REALLY like to vote for the more inactive people. If they're mafia, then not posting is next to unfair. If they're townies, then they're being useless. However, when I've voted for inactive people in the past for the sake of them being inactive, it almost always turns out wrong.


Panda, do you have any defense to say what I mentioned in my list post.

Or anyone, for that matter. Direct responses are welcome! :thumbs
That was my reasoning in past games too, turns out it is better to kill off the active mafias then the inactive ones. Becaus usually of the 2-3-4 inactive ones more than half are townies and it is much harder to find the inactive mafia amongst them than the active ones while the mafia keeps killing off our important townies to find them.

@gnut

Seriously, at this point of the game with 17+ people with us having no clue who is mafia, expect me not being it 100%, what use is a hoe who others even suggest to block one of our last two important detectives just for her to confirm her sluttiness? That and you could still be a mafia escort who just ACTS like he is the slut while in truth you are fucking us at night!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I want to add to my potential vote-for list:

Not really trustworthy:
jorped/Harry
Panda/Crabbe
Haku/Seamus

Inactive and claiming boring roles:
Frosty
Zasz/Luna

If it comes to a sitaution where a vote on Panda, jorped, or Haku would be useless, I'll go against Frosty or Zasz.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,627
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

why?

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

gonna shower and start dinner...be back and forth
Okay, do you even read my posts, or do you just decide in your head someone is suspicious and go from there? :lmao

As a pirate I risk dying if I target the wrong person, so if I can figure out who's suspicious, I can pick a target. In general, the masses will produce at least one suspect who's mafia, like they did with Gry. So I naturally wouldn't pick him as a pirate, had he survived the night with a lot of votes. Neither would I pick anyone else who's very suspicious. For that reason, for example, I didn't and won't pick you. Jorpie had just one vote besides mine (and mine, as I said a lot, was empty), so he wasn't particularly suspicious either.

Ah well, do you understand now? At least 3 people said I should consider a more aggressive approach, so I took that into consideration.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well if Demon's Doc and I think he is then he is as good as dead expct another doc who hopefully keeps his/her mouth shut protects Demon this night and is the sane one while Demon is insane or naive. GJ townies!

Also I'm JESUS! TRUST ME, PEOPLE! FOR I AM THE ONE TRUE TOWNIE IN THIS GAME! So far at least.

I Votekill gnut.

I might change my vote, maybe to jorped or Haku or one of the inactive ones, before this day ends. But for now my vote is pretty good set on gnut. With his death we can check on Aonori's sanity (btw a det should check Aonori just in case he is bluffing or a mafia detective trying to jinx us) and thus have Aonori investigate somebody else instead of wasting a night action on me.

Also it were your own words in some past game that a hoe is not so important when 10+ people are in the game and is more important in regards to the late game with fewer people when more infos have been shared. A Mafia Member and a Sleeper is dead already and so far we had no Janitor kills for whatever reason. If you are a hoe, and we got no real proof for that as you say you blocked people who cannot admit they really were blocked, then we will have to do without you.

Aonori. If gnut turns out to be the hoe, you are either insane or paranoid and then it is better to check on somebody else than me to find a not guilty one to see what of those two possibilities you are.
Ok, I will go along with the plan, I dont think there will be any problem as long as a sane detective does the investigation on me, eitherway it would have been a waste to use my role on a innocent townie so I'm glad I get to test it on more suspicious targets.

Votekill gnut
 
Last edited:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

- I barely suspected him
- I didn't want to die
- I wanted to use the role so I could passively keep on playing, surviving potential hits by hiding behind people I suspect (or trust, have to read the role again)
- Figuring out if Jorpie was mafia or not was just added benefit, if I was certain enough he was mafia, obviously I wouldn't target him
- Before I used my ability I revealed that I was a pirate, so you'd know I stole from mafia. Other than that, you haven't blamed anyone for being secretive about their role and intentions, and elaborated on it.
- Frankly, I have no idea why you'd suspect me this much after everything I've done and said above others.
Ok, I think I'm confused here. I'm mixing up sequences of events. Can you please outline when you REVEALED your role (revealed, not hinted), and each of your night actions?

Sorry if you've already done all of this, I just need it all organized and in one place. Giving you the opportunity to prove my suspicions of you wrong. Your night actions just seemed a little coordinated with jorped, like you had planned them in the night as mafia. I could be completely wrong, it was a gut feeling.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,627
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ok, I think I'm confused here. I'm mixing up sequences of events. Can you please outline when you REVEALED your role (revealed, not hinted), and each of your night actions?

Sorry if you've already done all of this, I just need it all organized and in one place. Giving you the opportunity to prove my suspicions of you wrong. Your night actions just seemed a little coordinated with jorped, like you had planned them in the night as mafia. I could be completely wrong, it was a gut feeling.
Well oki, you went through the trouble of writing that lengthy post to cast suspicion on me, so I'll help out.

On day 1 I barely did anything, read a few posts, joked about having this role for the first time, and then for above reasons attempted to force the three-way tie (which didn't happen in the end since Gry got the majority vote).

Day 2 I made a league of legends reference to a pirate in the game, then slowly but surely revealed I was a pirate. I read some of the motivations, read a few arguments and whatnot. I was also then that I mentioned I didn't use my ability (not sure if I also said WHY, but I did say I didn't use it). A few people, Haku and Farf (amongst others?) mentioned in one way or the other how me not using the ability effectively renders me as useful as a regular townie. Gnut was being weirdly vague about his role for no reason. When I started to question him, instead of being cooperative, he started to question my actions. Then he became suspicious (lol) and decided to block me on the night of 2.

It was then that I decided to go after Jorpies ability as it seemed useful for my long term goal (surviving) and the jesus ability was already used up (and I asked host-sama, it can't be recycled by me). Then finally, day 3, I figured I'd point out that Jorpie is innocent (and me too) since I'd die if he's mafia. I didn't take into consideration that my action could be blocked, which Gnut claims he did.

By the end of today we will find out if I have the pirate or the mafia ability.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well oki, you went through the trouble of writing that lengthy post to cast suspicion on me, so I'll help out.
Ok, first of all, chill dude. Don't take me singling you out personally. It's a game, we're supposed to single each other out. I didn't write the lengthy post to "cast suspicion on you", I wrote it to express my opinion on each player, which I admitted would be confused to the least. Believe me when I say I have nothing against you personally.

On day 1 I barely did anything, read a few posts, joked about having this role for the first time, and then for above reasons attempted to force the three-way tie (which didn't happen in the end since Gry got the majority vote).

Day 2 I made a league of legends reference to a pirate in the game, then slowly but surely revealed I was a pirate. I read some of the motivations, read a few arguments and whatnot. I was also then that I mentioned I didn't use my ability (not sure if I also said WHY, but I did say I didn't use it). A few people, Haku and Farf (amongst others?) mentioned in one way or the other how me not using the ability effectively renders me as useful as a regular townie. Gnut was being weirdly vague about his role for no reason. When I started to question him, instead of being cooperative, he started to question my actions. Then he became suspicious (lol) and decided to block me on the night of 2.

It was then that I decided to go after Jorpies ability as it seemed useful for my long term goal (surviving) and the jesus ability was already used up (and I asked host-sama, it can't be recycled by me). Then finally, day 3, I figured I'd point out that Jorpie is innocent (and me too) since I'd die if he's mafia. I didn't take into consideration that my action could be blocked, which Gnut claims he did.

By the end of today we will find out if I have the pirate or the mafia ability.
Thanks.

Now that it's all spelled out in one place, it makes much more sense. Surely you can understand how one gets mixed up in this thread.



I think I'll safely say you're off my vote list. Jorped seems less suspicious now as well.




That leaves Haku to be my next possible vote. Anything to say, Haku?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top