A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Yo nii post some celebratory pics in here!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Happy birthday, o-onii-chan..

 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

HAPPY BDAY KEVIN AND CONGRATS....ON BECOMING A MENSTRAL MOD:XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

But of course. Guess I need to try even harder then. :blush

I came up with that one this morning and had to laugh hard. :XD
Damn I really hope it isn't something severe. :worrybunny

I know I did, just had to share it with everyone. :teehee

But of course not. You are everyones onii-sama. :blush Daisuki. :luv
You made some minus points lately :nah

Not bad, definitely x'D
Me too, don't think it's anything too bad

A cry for attention? :3c

You want to share me with everyone? Not sure if I like that...

Read up to 540 today, unfortunately my limit as I had a headache all day and didn't really enjoy reading white/black images in general with it. I'll hopefully not have a headache tomorrow =) I kinda think this Shinsengumi arc is a little lackluster so far though. The constant flashbacks, while I see the use for them and the intent of storytelling by knitting them in, I feel they are overly disruptive and just too excessive with the constant breaks from the current happenings. The story is a bit drawn out too to my liking, definitely a big decrease from the previous shogun arc. Also because I don't care for Sasaki at all.
Well it wasn't as amazing as the Shogun arc but I didn't see the same problems as you, which is prolly related to me reading it weekly, so maybe that's why it felt less disruptive. Still enjoyed it a lot, especially the the last 5 to 10 chaps of the arc, which you should be reading soon (or already did now, dunno xD). And I actually cared for Sasaki, so I guess that helped haha.
Anyway newest chapter is



Started Steins gate. You're right. It's a bit weird at first but I'm only a few episodes in and I can already see it's amazing. Kyouma is a freaking hilarious character. He sounds like itachi? Same VA or someone else? I like the concept of the story as well.
Well it's going to get a lot more interesting dude, just you wait :hee Okabe is hilarious indeed, he's the ultimate Mad Scientist! And I hope you like Christina? :blush
Don't think it's the same VA no, but Mamoru Miyano (Okabe's VA) is like in every 5th new anime out there, maybe you know him from somewhere on this list: http://myanimelist.net/people/65/Mamoru_Miyano

changing username is lame
always with dem funny one liners

so how is life going Doku?

I always think your birthday is on 17th for some reason, but this way even better! I am not late! :hee

Happy birthday! :celebrate
Hope you have a great day like you deserve :hug

Yeah i am doing ok. Currently on vacations, so spending most of the time on the beach :p
What about you? I presume you are also on vacations, no?
Yeah, better too early than too late ;)

Thank you, I had a nice day but I'm only celebrating for real tomorrow. Friends have to work, so partying hard isn't really possible yet :(

Haha I want a beach here too XD I had a free day today anyway, but I have some weird problems with my left knee, so I could stay at home for the whole week.

And bro I hope you stay here longer this time :pout

Yo nii post some celebratory pics in here!
Pics of what exactly?

Happy birthday, o-onii-chan..

Niichan approves, thank you \o/

HAPPY BDAY KEVIN AND CONGRATS....ON BECOMING A MENSTRAL MOD:XD
That was a bad one greg...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

You made some minus points lately :nah

Not bad, definitely x'D
Me too, don't think it's anything too bad

A cry for attention? :3c

You want to share me with everyone? Not sure if I like that...
I have way too many plus points though. Right? Right?

You are very welcome. :XD
Ganbatte!

Well duh. Just like Nuno I am an attention whore. :nod

You are far to bright and awesome to handle you on my own. *Has to look away from the brightness*
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

[url]http://i.imgur.com/pl3PvWell[/url] it's going to get a lot more interesting dude, just you wait :hee Okabe is hilarious indeed, he's the ultimate Mad Scientist! And I hope you like Christina? :blush
Don't think it's the same VA no, but Mamoru Miyano (Okabe's VA) is like in every 5th new anime out there, maybe you know him from somewhere on this list: [url]http://myanimelist.net/people/65/Mamoru_Miyano[/url][/quote]


You're right, he's done a whole lot. Yagami light being the most notable to me. I also know Bishop-Phi Brain and Yao Ling- FMA. I never watched inazuma Eleven myself but I had a friend that was crazy about it. Do you know it?
He didn't exactly sound like Itachi but there was this one time that it seemed like it was definitely him.
Yeah, I know it's gonna be epic. Honestly, I'm quite excited. There's just too much I like about SG. Like the way they do stuff so seriously at a times when it's not a big deal. Complete with sound effects and all.

Okabe is freaking perfect. Best parts are when he talks in his conspiracy voice or when he's introducing himself as kyouma. The way he says it is so cool and funny. Also when he does his mad scientist laugh. Like there's the evil guy laugh (more like ku ku ku) and the mad laugh that he does a lot. I honestly think I just found my best anime character.

Yeah Christina is cute. Especially when she's arguing with Okabe. Still, the cutest voice was the shrine guy who looks like a girl. Honestly, it was a serious wtf moment for me when Okabe said he was a girl. His voice is so feminine (obviously a female VA). Mayuri is also cute in the innocent way. I like her VA a lot. Lol, Daru is always telling the girls to repeat perverted stuff.
I'm curious, in Japan, do people normally talk like the anime VAs?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Daga... Otoko da...

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Yeah, better too early than too late ;)

Thank you, I had a nice day but I'm only celebrating for real tomorrow. Friends have to work, so partying hard isn't really possible yet :(

Haha I want a beach here too XD I had a free day today anyway, but I have some weird problems with my left knee, so I could stay at home for the whole week.

And bro I hope you stay here longer this time :pout
Well that sucks, but i know that problem as well. During my birthday, as far as i have been frequenting university, i always have exams so there's not really that much mood or specially time to celebrate it :p Well as long as you have fun tomorrow, it will be almost the same :hi5 Don't drink too much though :derp

Amazing beaches is one of the pros of living in Portugal :P You have to come here :hee

That sucks dude, any reasons for your knee to be giving you problems?
On my case, since i started practicing it, i had some problems on it. For a while i could feel swollen and a less light touch on it would hurt like hell. So it made a bit hurtful for me to get projected to the ground or even do "randori" (which is the term used for fights on judo) on the ground, because it just hurt after a while to stand on the matress with my knees. Now, after half an year it still starts to hurt me if i hit couple of times with it on the matress, though using those knee-pad that volleyball's players use certainly made it bearable :P

If you keep having some pain on it, you should prolly go check it (like i don't do :derp)

I will definitely try to stay here more :hug
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

A sexy bday paaaaaaty :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

You're right, he's done a whole lot. Yagami light being the most notable to me. I also know Bishop-Phi Brain and Yao Ling- FMA. I never watched inazuma Eleven myself but I had a friend that was crazy about it. Do you know it?
He didn't exactly sound like Itachi but there was this one time that it seemed like it was definitely him.
Yeah, I know it's gonna be epic. Honestly, I'm quite excited. There's just too much I like about SG. Like the way they do stuff so seriously at a times when it's not a big deal. Complete with sound effects and all.

Okabe is freaking perfect. Best parts are when he talks in his conspiracy voice or when he's introducing himself as kyouma. The way he says it is so cool and funny. Also when he does his mad scientist laugh. Like there's the evil guy laugh (more like ku ku ku) and the mad laugh that he does a lot. I honestly think I just found my best anime character.

Yeah Christina is cute. Especially when she's arguing with Okabe. Still, the cutest voice was the shrine guy who looks like a girl. Honestly, it was a serious wtf moment for me when Okabe said he was a girl. His voice is so feminine (obviously a female VA). Mayuri is also cute in the innocent way. I like her VA a lot. Lol, Daru is always telling the girls to repeat perverted stuff.
I'm curious, in Japan, do people normally talk like the anime VAs?
Nah, one of the anime I've never watched XD Heard good things about it, but I never felt the urge to check it out.
You mean when Okabe puts on his deep Kyouma voice, right? It certainly sounds a bit like Itachi then, yeah.

Wow, great to hear you like it that much :nod You're in for a real treat then, Steins Gate honestly is among the best anime I've ever seen. And you probably still need to get used to traps (boys who appear to be girls), they appear on a regular basis in anime/manga haha.

And Mayushi's VA is amazing. I really love Kana Hanawa's voice, and she's probably the most famous VA in japan too, she's like in every second show lol. For an example, this is voiced by her too:


Not sure what exactly you mean with your question? Really depends I would say, but if you want a colorful talk with a japanese you probably need to be pretty close friends or family, otherwise it remains pretty monotone and polite most of the time.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Nah, one of the anime I've never watched XD Heard good things about it, but I never felt the urge to check it out.
You mean when Okabe puts on his deep Kyouma voice, right? It certainly sounds a bit like Itachi then, yeah.
Yeah when he does that. He sounds a lot like Itachi. Well not all the time but on a few occasions.

Wow, great to hear you like it that much :nod You're in for a real treat then, Steins Gate honestly is among the best anime I've ever seen. And you probably still need to get used to traps (boys who appear to be girls), they appear on a regular basis in anime/manga haha.
Great.
So that's a thing? Well I think I've met one or two but this one was pretty surprising to me. I mean, the guy was blushing and with that voice then Okabe says he's a guy lol.

And Mayushi's VA is amazing. I really love Kana Hanawa's voice, and she's probably the most famous VA in japan too, she's like in every second show lol. For an example, this is voiced by her too:

Yeah, she sure sounds great. There's feyris too. The one that says Nya like naruto says dattebayo. She reminds me of Neko pictures you and sky post in Haku's thread.

Not sure what exactly you mean with your question? Really depends I would say, but if you want a colorful talk with a japanese you probably need to be pretty close friends or family, otherwise it remains pretty monotone and polite most of the time.
Not quite sure how to phrase it. Well, the anime VAs usually sound so lively or like they're in an animation (which they are lol :XD) but I mean, like normally, people talk like that? Or do the anime VAs put a little 'acting' when their voicing their characters to suit the anime? Dunno if you get my question?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Onii-chan we need to visit Saitama-shi... This prefecture has the perfect average cupsize. A as in awesome. :hurr
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Skyguardian gone... :gwah
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Yes I did level up. :blush
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

OK I finished The Last.

Naruto/Hinata pure character development was somewhat well done, even if it was "fed" via a freaking genjutsu plot device.

The rest was literally garbage. The villain was awful. His powers were awful. Who the fuck came up with that eye bullshit, I cringed so hard... Naruto was super gimped from being exhausted/drained and he wrecked him in one punch regardless with a nerfed "psuedo" Kyuubi mode... Raikage made forcibly into a super douche. Lots of powers made no sense like Sasuke destroying a meteor with a regular Chidori??? The guy that decided the majority of power levels of abilities in this movie should learn what story he is writing. How on earth did all this get past Kishi who was story supervisor?? Kyuubi getting destroyed by a fucking golem...

I liked the movie the first half due to the chill atmosphere and pure character development. As soon as Toneri became too involved it became shit except for the character development. Loved the Konoha parts at the start almost more than anything else. I want more "slice of life", still salty over the Gaiden not being a more chill story and had to force in a filler villain for 10 chapters and stupid plot. I just want some slice of life ffs...

Boruto the movie is going to be legendary compared to this garbage, lmfao. Just from the footage I've seen that movie will actually be a quality piece, obviously because Kishi wrote the entirety of it, so the fights will actually make sense and the writing will be good.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I couldn't agree with you more, Nuno.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Also orange Rasengan. Because fuck logic.
Sage of six paths mode? Not needed. :kappa
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

always with dem funny one liners

so how is life going Doku?
Have some ups and downs, so normal I guess? How about you?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

No comment about the cute family scene at the very end? :gwah Come on dude, Himawari's "Tou-chan" was pure sugar!
Man, is that all I get for my post? FeelsBadMan

Now I know the feel.

Yeah it was good, but I had already seen it. I said the character development in general was delivered rather well.

I couldn't agree with you more, Nuno.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Also orange Rasengan. Because fuck logic.
Sage of six paths mode? Not needed. :kappa
Rasengan was always yellow, for some reason Pierrot refused and made it blue. You can see that Kishi makes it yellow in some of the volume covers xD It makes sense that Rasengan would be orange whenever he is using Bijuu mode though, since it's literally raw chakra, and his chakra is then yellow/orange. Later Naruto uses Rasengan to make a nice kiss scene (rofl) and it's blue as he is in base mode.

I don't think Naruto has access to SoSP Mode... He still has the perfect Sage Mode (without the pigmentation) as seen in Gaiden, but no SoSP markings on the back or Truthseeker Orbs. Naruto was in noob Bijuu mode in this movie (I assume from being drained?) and he still kicked Toneri's ass in a couple minutes... Pathetic villain. Kurama was even fighting off by himself, rofl. What the fuck was that.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Guys mafia won the game and I am mafia boss :kappa
 
Top