Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Jorped
I know he acted awkward and I don't trust him, not completely at least but you are no better than him. I suspect you long before now and I am just telling that we should wait before votelocking...
And with this, I can't just go after panda (which he was so suspicious)
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I know he acted awkward and I don't trust him, not completely at least but you are no better than him. I suspect you lomg before now and I am just telling that we should wait before votelocking...
And with this, I can't just go after panda (which he was so suspicious)
You might wait to votelock. I won't, neither did Lawl.

I know he is bullshit crapping, i give him 5 minutes to see if he was serious or just messing around. After that, there isn't much else i can do. I know he is Mafia!
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Jorped
I know he acted awkward and I don't trust him, not completely at least but you are no better than him. I suspect you long before now and I am just telling that we should wait before votelocking...
And with this, I can't just go after panda (which he was so suspicious)
Lol they're at each other's throats. Obviously they'd both forelock each other. Doesn't mean anyone else has to or whatever

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Easy to say now.


Great job protecting the detective, Demon =-=
Easy to say now? I did say it before and I voted him.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Lol they're at each other's throats. Obviously they'd both forelock each other. Doesn't mean anyone else has to or whatever
It does mean one of us is Mafia, or Lawl is being a massive troll for the townies. I will take the first option :p
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Wow jorpie is trying hard to survive! Tryhard Mafia is the best. Go to holt coming out suddenly as well . Ggwp boysvotelock jorped going to sleep. If I get lynched plz for the love of god lynch him next day
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

So both of you have alibis. Gotta say seems Jorp is telling the truth.
votekill Lawl. Imo, the story of you targeting Jorp as he perform a kill seems too fantastic especially considering that you promised to deliver a mafia today.
Misho gets nothing by killing the "hider" today and getting himself killed the day after. Townies are a bigger majority so far. You're just going down with Jorp like that, with no reasoning at all to pick a side.

Votekill Jorp

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

I think the best way to proceed is to know exactly the night actions of every single one.

Plus i want to know for sure by Tata, when is she going to blown up. 3 Nights and still nothing! We need to know exactly what night is the time-limit for her, or else she just might be stalling for time.

If i do get lynched, you will know i was indeed the hider and if she is indeed townie, it's the time for her to be useful and use her role on Lawl.
If Lawl isn't dead by that night, you guys know both of them are Mafia.
Nice way to try to deviate focus when clearly either you or Misho is lying '-' Fuck the rest right now.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Misho gets nothing by killing the "hider" today and getting himself killed the day after. Townies are a bigger majority so far. You're just going down with Jorp like that, with no reasoning at all to pick a side.

Votekill Jorp
Gets time? Oh god that was so dumb of you, i have no words to explain it. Sure you might not believe me, but saying he has no reason?

He lynches a townie, who can hide and be hard to kill during the night;
He will have a night to kill the Doctor;

Okay granted that you have the numbers to lynch him next day phase.
Then the following night happens, and there's one more townie dead!

Are you sure who to target on that day? YES OR NO?
NO! Boom, one more townie dead. End game.

Seriously if you are really townie, i am so disappointed with your way of thinking.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Agree with farfosh, this is the same as first day

FOR NOW votekill jorped
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Nice way to try to deviate focus when clearly either you or Misho is lying '-' Fuck the rest right now.
Deviate the focus? I am just trying to bring a strategy to later the game if i get lynched and am indeed the townie

A lot more useful that Lawl's "Okay guys if i die promise you get him lynched next day phase. You are really making a case, for me to think you are Mafia :lmao
Still can't reveal your role? HAHAHAHHA
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

What is wrong panda,why not posting?
:notsure
I will keep my eyes on you
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

how am i making a case? if i die and i am revealed town ur insta mafia...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,613
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

played a game, was catching up with everyones new posts relax :cookiehand
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

oh a wild pandachi appeared:D

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

cancer boy did u steal anything or?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,613
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

holt, how did you determine laws alibi was weaker than jorpeds :cookiehand
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

holt, why did you determine laws alibi was weaker than jorped :cookiehand
Do read my posts, and see who looks worried about townies. I even cared about a strategy for the townies to use in case you lynch me and see i am indeed the hider.

Now, get down to business and tell your night action.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Gets time? Oh god that was so dumb of you, i have no words to explain it. Sure you might not believe me, but saying he has no reason?

He lynches a townie, who can hide and be hard to kill during the night;
Yeah, get aggressive on me, mafia bish '-'

I have only one thing to say about our "hider loss": all hail the passive bros. We'll prolly do the job for you, dw.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Now it turned into lawl VS jorped.

jorped is panicking, I did say that his inability to use his role last time, was too convenient.

Easy to say now.


Great job protecting the detective, Demon =-=
Thanks... An idea who he was going to investigate?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Yeah, get aggressive on me, mafia bish '-'

I have only one thing to say about our "hider loss": all hail the passive bros. We'll prolly do the job for you, dw.
I like how you changed from analyzing everything, to going bitch mode on me for no good reason and try to bandwagon me. I won't talk with you more after this, you just went more full retard than ever. Congratz!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

not sure why we even bought that crap of a story in the first place.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top