Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Demon is in truth mafia pirate who stole a doctor role and is trying to get us all killed! OMFG! D8



I did. Poor Ron, nobody loves you~

So Nao or Haku then?

Well for now I Votekill Nao.

Let's see who else gets on. Mafia members tend to be always around the last hour of the game in case of creating or breaking a tie. I know I did that when I was mafia. Saved lawl's ass on the first day and killed Kat for example.^^
At least my ginger parentes loves me. <\3

How many nights you still have Ron before blowing up? :scry

Voldemort killed my parents, i would rather die than be manipulated by him, Ron. You know that much about me!
I really am the Hider, baka!!! :p
You still have to prove it. Waiting for Panda's action.
I can choose to blow up before the time.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So you immediately voted after i put pressure on Haku (4 votes) against the 5 votes for Naomi?
Plus why go for Naomi and not for Haku who is suspicious of you?
Quite simply, I'm not suspicious of him, and since more and more people are voting for me (:emocat) it seems to wise to cement a majority vote on Nao and try to discuss the matter a bit later.

Also, "immediately voted after i put pressure on Haku", don't read into it too much, I just got done with my game and lunch nub~
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I said that! I am gonna sue you for copyright reasons, unless you give me a like :cop

@TSPanda, definitely agree. I might have been wrong about you and GrySun but i can't be wrong a third time! Gnut is a Mafia scum :heh

votekill gnut

Will have to go now. When i am back let's see how the game progressed and what gnut had to say on his defense.
Oh just caught up. So Greg was prostitute? First, I thought he said he had the role more than once? Second how is the role aggressive? Third I might understand why he didn't want to reveal his role yesterday. Perhaps he had a hunch and wanted to attempt a block but it makes no sense to claim Prostitute today without giving results. Last, why do you keep hampering on the fact that you should be left alive? It's making you seem incredibly desperate, very much unlike you Greg.
votekill Gnut I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt yesterday but your story is just too shady.

Haku, I understand your need to catch 'fun' but surely you'd like to help out? If you're not willing to do that then at least try to not confuse the shit out of us because I'm not getting you at all
Hum dinner time

votekill Gnut
Ok guys I will believe that jorped honestly fucked up this time. Vote kill aonori for now
dude this is so mafia....coming from a guy on night1 scared to use his ability but on night 2 you use it to steal a hiders ability even tho you didnt trust him.
bro you didnt steal shit nor did you do anything...i was sexing you:XD
VOTEKILL PANDA
i can atleast vote xD
Vote lock gnut even if ur a whore I hate sex anyway
On my phone right now and I Vote kill Farfalla. First, she and Greg can'tbe together or they are pretty good.actors. She says panda could have lied about his PM to Hardy when she used the same excusd but this timewith a different host. She refuses to give more hints about her role and suddenly decides to challenge Frosty of all people, overlooking the fact that Greg could have been protected in herposts. If youcan't think of a role forme, one of the fews claiming active, tata and frosty, it means you have an idea for Erin, nao and goi? When two among them claim plain townies? Holt also and Haku, could you list them?
Well if Demon's Doc and I think he is then he is as good as dead expct another doc who hopefully keeps his/her mouth shut protects Demon this night and is the sane one while Demon is insane or naive. GJ townies!

Also I'm JESUS! TRUST ME, PEOPLE! FOR I AM THE ONE TRUE TOWNIE IN THIS GAME! So far at least.

I Votekill gnut.

I might change my vote, maybe to jorped or Haku or one of the inactive ones, before this day ends. But for now my vote is pretty good set on gnut. With his death we can check on Aonori's sanity (btw a det should check Aonori just in case he is bluffing or a mafia detective trying to jinx us) and thus have Aonori investigate somebody else instead of wasting a night action on me.

Also it were your own words in some past game that a hoe is not so important when 10+ people are in the game and is more important in regards to the late game with fewer people when more infos have been shared. A Mafia Member and a Sleeper is dead already and so far we had no Janitor kills for whatever reason. If you are a hoe, and we got no real proof for that as you say you blocked people who cannot admit they really were blocked, then we will have to do without you.

Aonori. If gnut turns out to be the hoe, you are either insane or paranoid and then it is better to check on somebody else than me to find a not guilty one to see what of those two possibilities you are.
I really hesitated, but well. I have to go it's very late, so for now Votekill Frosty, ofc, may consider changing my vote depending on possible revelations.
Ok, I will go along with the plan, I dont think there will be any problem as long as a sane detective does the investigation on me, eitherway it would have been a waste to use my role on a innocent townie so I'm glad I get to test it on more suspicious targets.

Votekill gnut
Okey guys I am voting...

VOTEKILL TSPanda

I don't expecting him to die or anything but I wanted to express my uncertainty/doubts about him.I didn't vote for gnut because I know that he will die and he kinda deserved it (sorry greg) you acted so anormal...

Now sleeping,good night(and if I wake up early,I might change my vote too)
So many huge posts. X.x
I don't have much time tonight so I'll reveal my role already. I'm the kamikaze.
My main suspects in this moments are gnut and Jorped. Panda was blocked so couldnt prove Jorped is a hider. And gnut is the worst prostitute ever if he is telling the truth, what I doubt.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Panda is weird too, he can be working with Jorped, idk. But in this moment I'll follow my intuition, I votekill jorped.
Votekill Frosty
Sry, coudn't catch up.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Votekill Haku

Sry, missed Frosty's post.
Welllllllll..... I don't know. I'm not sure if I feel right about voting for Haku. I don't trust him by any means, but I don't know if it's enough to actually vote for him. There's the chance that he has some wildcard role that I'm forgetting about.

So instead, I think I'll put my vote on Zasz.

Votekill Zasz

I'm not going to lock it though. Not confident enough.
Votekill Haku

I've played that way as a third party before, but people just end up suspecting you because of it.

I'm off to bed now. Night, night.
Vote kill Naomi . Stop calling me a she in your posts.
votekill Haku
Either you or Naomi is a Mafia and she seems clean to me
I have to go now and won't be back before day-phase ends. I honestly don't believe we have two plain townies on Haku/Naomi, but well i don't think this day we will have a strong case to go against them, specially after we managed to get erinyes (who i didn't suspect :gwah) who was also one of the people claiming to be plain townie.

Might be a mistake of my part (one of too many so far), but since i don't really know what's the best route for now i will go for Tata as payback.
votekill Tatasugoi

Vote kill TSPanda.
You're a spy, only thing you can do, if you're not crazy, is finding out who target who with a action but not what action.

Ah, whatever. No more time left. Need to go out with the dog.

Votekill Haku 'cause no clue whenever or not his role is useful for us. Sorry.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Also Hardy, please don't forget my duel result on Haku. I posted that in time in that one hour limit you gave us. I woke up even early for that.
Votekill Naomidee

Ok Votelock Naomidee it's bandwagon time.:3c
vote lock nao
I personally don't consider Nao-chan as a primary suspect at the moment, so, I guess I'll vote instinctively again.

Vote Kill Farfalla
Demon is in truth mafia pirate who stole a doctor role and is trying to get us all killed! OMFG! D8



I did. Poor Ron, nobody loves you~

So Nao or Haku then?

Well for now I Votekill Nao.

Let's see who else gets on. Mafia members tend to be always around the last hour of the game in case of creating or breaking a tie. I know I did that when I was mafia. Saved lawl's ass on the first day and killed Kat for example.^^
Well, whatever. I don't trust the style, and his role is open to create further chaos (because Mafia Pirate), while not really bringing anything to the Townie side.
If we can kill a Prostitute, I don't see why going for a Pirate would be considered risky, anyway.

Vote Lock Panda
I mean at this point not even if i went for Haku it would change the result. Naomi still gets lynched.

Still i don't really like it how Haku doesn't go for Naomi. If we fail and Naomi is indeed plain townie, might be likely that Haku is Mafia.
But meanwhile he might use the excuse that he didn't try to go to Naomi, because he knew she would be plain townie (since he knows he was the one lying)

:gwah

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

lock vote Haku

this is me rolling the dice.
Oh I forgot I have to change my vote as well, nutty-dono is ded .-.

At this point, I do think that vote rolling for Nao would be the best idea considering that's yet another claim of being a regular.

Ah well, votekill Nao

14 of 14 votes

Naomidee 6x (Hagrid's Penalty,Hagrid's Penalty;Dean/lawlett-kun;Lee/Aonori;Fred/James Rye;Crabbe/TSPanda)
Hakuteiken 4x (Cho/Farfalla;Ginny/FrostyMouse;Katie/Holt;Harry/jorped)
TSPanda 3x (Neville/g01;Ernie/Demonspeed;Seamus/Hakuteiken)
jorped 1x (Ron/Tatasugoi)
Zasz 1x (Draco/Naomidee)

Unable to vote, Not Voter Disease 1x (Luna/Zasz)

END DAY 3

Goyle went down as part of Voldemort's army... and so, the students inmediatly linked Draco Malfoy, thinking he surely was corrupted as well


Townie​

Draco had spent his entire laugh making fun of those that had Muggle parents, those with ¨common¨ blood... yet he was as common as he could be.

START NIGHT 3
[highlight]Night 3 ends in 10hs.[/highlight]​

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

END NIGHT 3

Students, we've found yet another dead body in the school... I... I'm getting worried.


Detective

Dean loved to ask questions and investigate on his own... a real shame this happened to him.

START DAY 4​

Luna Lovegood is STILL vomiting slugs and won't be part of the voting process.

1 of 12 votes

Unable to vote, Not Voter Disease 1x (Luna/Zasz)

[highlight]Day 2 ends in 16 hs.[/highlight]​
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

noooooooooooo
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I will avenge you in name of our country :scry

Didn't Demon protect Aonory this night?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I knew we should have killed Haku. Naomi was innocent
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Completely wasted day/night. Lawl who you spied this night?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Demon said he was going to protect lawl
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

What the :gwah

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

I told you guys that we don't know much about both haku and naomi,now one townie gone too...and we don't even know other is townie or mafia... :-_-
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Demon said he was going to protect lawl
Saying and actually doing it are two different things because if that wasn't the case Mafia would just read the situation and avoid going for the person that is protected by the doctor.

Nevertheless personally i prefer detective (with his good results so far) to Lawl's spy role, but well let's hear what info Lawl has to give.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Perhaps, but lawl promised to offer a mafia today so I dunno
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

giving u mafia on a silver platter boys
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Haha so you are Mafia! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I went for Holt!

votekill lawl
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

What is going on ? can somebody explain WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Fuck it i knew you couldn't be trusted. Bad of me to not have used my role on the second night.

What is going on ? can somebody explain WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!
Lawl is try to bandwagon on me with fake results. He isn't the spy. Bullshit claim!
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

One of you is lying but yes, Lawl you're more suspicious. Jorp was one of the few people that were obviously going to be investigated at night, I find it hard to believe that mafia would risk a kill with him
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

jorped targeted aonori. now tries to blame me . C Y U T E

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

lel ok. I killed my fellow mafia on day 1. sounds good.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Lawl what were the results of your night actions so far?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I am going to give you more 5 minutes, before locking my vote on you :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top