Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I said that! I am gonna sue you for copyright reasons, unless you give me a like :cop

@TSPanda, definitely agree. I might have been wrong about you and GrySun but i can't be wrong a third time! Gnut is a Mafia scum :heh

votekill gnut

Will have to go now. When i am back let's see how the game progressed and what gnut had to say on his defense.
Oh just caught up. So Greg was prostitute? First, I thought he said he had the role more than once? Second how is the role aggressive? Third I might understand why he didn't want to reveal his role yesterday. Perhaps he had a hunch and wanted to attempt a block but it makes no sense to claim Prostitute today without giving results. Last, why do you keep hampering on the fact that you should be left alive? It's making you seem incredibly desperate, very much unlike you Greg.
votekill Gnut I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt yesterday but your story is just too shady.

Haku, I understand your need to catch 'fun' but surely you'd like to help out? If you're not willing to do that then at least try to not confuse the shit out of us because I'm not getting you at all
Hum dinner time

votekill Gnut
Ok guys I will believe that jorped honestly fucked up this time. Vote kill aonori for now
dude this is so mafia....coming from a guy on night1 scared to use his ability but on night 2 you use it to steal a hiders ability even tho you didnt trust him.
bro you didnt steal shit nor did you do anything...i was sexing you:XD
VOTEKILL PANDA
i can atleast vote xD
Vote lock gnut even if ur a whore I hate sex anyway
On my phone right now and I Vote kill Farfalla. First, she and Greg can'tbe together or they are pretty good.actors. She says panda could have lied about his PM to Hardy when she used the same excusd but this timewith a different host. She refuses to give more hints about her role and suddenly decides to challenge Frosty of all people, overlooking the fact that Greg could have been protected in herposts. If youcan't think of a role forme, one of the fews claiming active, tata and frosty, it means you have an idea for Erin, nao and goi? When two among them claim plain townies? Holt also and Haku, could you list them?
Well if Demon's Doc and I think he is then he is as good as dead expct another doc who hopefully keeps his/her mouth shut protects Demon this night and is the sane one while Demon is insane or naive. GJ townies!

Also I'm JESUS! TRUST ME, PEOPLE! FOR I AM THE ONE TRUE TOWNIE IN THIS GAME! So far at least.

I Votekill gnut.

I might change my vote, maybe to jorped or Haku or one of the inactive ones, before this day ends. But for now my vote is pretty good set on gnut. With his death we can check on Aonori's sanity (btw a det should check Aonori just in case he is bluffing or a mafia detective trying to jinx us) and thus have Aonori investigate somebody else instead of wasting a night action on me.

Also it were your own words in some past game that a hoe is not so important when 10+ people are in the game and is more important in regards to the late game with fewer people when more infos have been shared. A Mafia Member and a Sleeper is dead already and so far we had no Janitor kills for whatever reason. If you are a hoe, and we got no real proof for that as you say you blocked people who cannot admit they really were blocked, then we will have to do without you.

Aonori. If gnut turns out to be the hoe, you are either insane or paranoid and then it is better to check on somebody else than me to find a not guilty one to see what of those two possibilities you are.
I really hesitated, but well. I have to go it's very late, so for now Votekill Frosty, ofc, may consider changing my vote depending on possible revelations.
Ok, I will go along with the plan, I dont think there will be any problem as long as a sane detective does the investigation on me, eitherway it would have been a waste to use my role on a innocent townie so I'm glad I get to test it on more suspicious targets.

Votekill gnut
Okey guys I am voting...

VOTEKILL TSPanda

I don't expecting him to die or anything but I wanted to express my uncertainty/doubts about him.I didn't vote for gnut because I know that he will die and he kinda deserved it (sorry greg) you acted so anormal...

Now sleeping,good night(and if I wake up early,I might change my vote too)
So many huge posts. X.x
I don't have much time tonight so I'll reveal my role already. I'm the kamikaze.
My main suspects in this moments are gnut and Jorped. Panda was blocked so couldnt prove Jorped is a hider. And gnut is the worst prostitute ever if he is telling the truth, what I doubt.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Panda is weird too, he can be working with Jorped, idk. But in this moment I'll follow my intuition, I votekill jorped.
Votekill Frosty
Sry, coudn't catch up.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Votekill Haku

Sry, missed Frosty's post.
Welllllllll..... I don't know. I'm not sure if I feel right about voting for Haku. I don't trust him by any means, but I don't know if it's enough to actually vote for him. There's the chance that he has some wildcard role that I'm forgetting about.

So instead, I think I'll put my vote on Zasz.

Votekill Zasz

I'm not going to lock it though. Not confident enough.
Votekill Haku

I've played that way as a third party before, but people just end up suspecting you because of it.

I'm off to bed now. Night, night.
Vote kill Naomi . Stop calling me a she in your posts.
votekill Haku
Either you or Naomi is a Mafia and she seems clean to me
I have to go now and won't be back before day-phase ends. I honestly don't believe we have two plain townies on Haku/Naomi, but well i don't think this day we will have a strong case to go against them, specially after we managed to get erinyes (who i didn't suspect :gwah) who was also one of the people claiming to be plain townie.

Might be a mistake of my part (one of too many so far), but since i don't really know what's the best route for now i will go for Tata as payback.
votekill Tatasugoi

Vote kill TSPanda.
You're a spy, only thing you can do, if you're not crazy, is finding out who target who with a action but not what action.

Ah, whatever. No more time left. Need to go out with the dog.

Votekill Haku 'cause no clue whenever or not his role is useful for us. Sorry.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Also Hardy, please don't forget my duel result on Haku. I posted that in time in that one hour limit you gave us. I woke up even early for that.
Votekill Naomidee

12 of 14 votes

Naomidee 4x (Hagrid's Penalty,Hagrid's Penalty;Dean/lawlett-kun;Lee/Aonori)
Hakuteiken 4x (Cho/Farfalla;Ginny/FrostyMouse;Katie/Holt;Fred/James Rye)
TSPanda 2x (Neville/g01;Ernie/Demonspeed)
jorped 1x (Ron/Tatasugoi)
Zasz 1x (Draco/Naomidee)
Tatasugoi 1x (Harry/jorped)
Unable to vote, Not Voter Disease 1x (Luna/Zasz)

In case of another tie in this day, whoever has the most locked votes is the one being lynched.

[highlight]Day 3 ends in 1 hour.[/highlight]​

Seamus has yet to vote.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ao and lawl, lock your vote, Haku please don't vote for yourself.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Wait... you are right.
You just realized this now are you well demon?:gwah
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Again :residentsleeper

But I don't know what to think about haku or naomi...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Rofl, I was so focused on other stuff that I forgot to cast my vote :frankerz

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Ao, lock your vote, Haku please don't vote for yourself.
:hurr
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ao, lock your vote, Haku please don't vote for yourself.
Ok Votelock Naomidee it's bandwagon time.:3c
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

vote lock nao
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

You just realized this now are you well demon?:gwah
I didn't think much about your role actually, and I had forgotten about your first target. Frankly, I would have preferred to lynch Panda but that's impossible, at least with nao's death there won't be plain townie claims anymore.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I personally don't consider Nao-chan as a primary suspect at the moment, so, I guess I'll vote instinctively again.

Vote Kill Farfalla
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

VOTEKILL Panda
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I didn't think much about your role actually, and I had forgotten about your first target. Frankly, I would have preferred to lynch Panda but that's impossible, at least with nao's death there won't be plain townie claims anymore.
True, though g01 is reacting interestingly to nao getting voted.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Zasz: had the role before, fucking boring (played as: Detective, Bomb (2x), Noble, Mafia Boss, reg Townie (which he can't know of), Sickly, Hider (last one)) -> Says he is not Mafia. OK.
Haku: boring but significant, thinks he won't survive much for wtv reason, didn't do much this last night phase -> Regular townie.
lawlett: passive-aggressive (investigative?) -> Spy, investigated Naomi night 1, nothing. jorped night 2, nothing again. jorped claimed he had no time to use his ability.
James: Jesus -> Got killed Night 1, returned back to the game as a regular Townie.
GrySun: Mafia member -> Seemed pretty aggressive late Day 1, I see little chance that he was actually a recruitable Townie.
gnut: had the role before more than once (played as: Hider (2x), Detective (4x), Mafia Boss (2x), Doctor (3x), Mafia Member (2x), Serial Killer, Traitor, Politician, Mafia Assassin, Prostitute, Bodyguard, Vigilante, Strongman, Death Miller (that he can't know of); agressive role. -> RIP the prostitute gnut, he blocked jorped night 1, Panda night 2.
Panda: first time with role #DUH, can be active (played as: Mafia Boss) -> Pirate claim. Says he did not use his ability Night 1, used on jorped night 2 (if he did, he got blocked by gnut, so, there is no chance he stole the ability)
jorped: hider -> Couldn't get confirmed through Panda because of gnut block.
Demon: active role -> Doctor, protected lawlett Night 1, gnut Night 2, because gnut requested protection and he trusted his claim. Neither target has died, so, very likely to be the real Doctor.
Ken: Mentor -> Died without recruiting anyone.
DD: have a night role, not hoe -> Died as Detective.
Erin: no role, reg townie -> Died as Unskilled Mafia Member. We had no zero kill nights, possibly not acting as the killing Mafia member.
Gol: have to wait before taking action -> Can no longer have a Vigilante-like role with the existence of a Cowboy.
Farfalla: passive
Frosty: Cowboy -> Duel killed gnut, ability-duel killed Erinyes.
Nao: reg townie -> Started contributing past Day 1, can no longer be considered quite the same level inactive.
Tatasugoi: got a role that didn't exist when she played last time -> If I'm not wrong, we still didn't get any clues beyond that.
Holt: passive, didn't have it before -> Has been playing rather passively, says he couldn't be online as much as he'd love to.
Philia: Got killed as a Sleeper.
Aonori: Detective claim. Investigated jorped and gnut. Got guilty for both. Can be Paranoid or Insane.
I already told I'm the kamikaze. I guess nobody reads what I post. -.-
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

True, though g01 is reacting interestingly to nao getting voted.
How ?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I already told I'm the kamikaze. I guess nobody reads what I post. -.-
I might not have been present at that time. Easy to overlook while reading through multiple pages later. Sorry.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

With this(I paid attention to your comment when I suggested to save haku)::3c

It is kinda too late...
Though this could just be you being more suspicious of Haku rather than nao.
 
Last edited:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I dunno between Naomi and Haku, i can't really say who's more suspicious. But personally even though Naomi has been more active later on and i do enjoy her posts, i still prefer Haku's way of playing, since he is more active and does as well contribute a lot to the quality of the game.

Since we got an extra hour, i still made it on time and will keep reading the latest pages and maybe change my vote for the townies good #faith

I already told I'm the kamikaze. I guess nobody reads what I post. -.-
Yeah, i read it and was actually going to point it out to Haku but then i had to leave :p
So you mean you are the bomb? I don't know if they added a new role that was named "kamikaze" :derp
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

With this(I paid attention to your comment when I suggested to save haku)::3c
Yeah I saw hardy's name below the page and thought day ended...

As I said I don't know anything about naomi and I don't know why people thought haku so reliably all of a sudden...
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I might not have been present at that time. Easy to overlook while reading through multiple pages later. Sorry.
OK, I understand, son. I forgive you. :mono
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Harry being the last one to cast a vote on Draco would be hilarious :XD

Yeah, i read it and was actually going to point it out to Haku but then i had to leave :p
So you mean you are the bomb? I don't know if they added a new role that was named "kamikaze" :derp
There is Bomb, Time Bomb, Kamikaze Bomb.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I dunno between Naomi and Haku, i can't really say who's more suspicious. But personally even though Naomi has been more active later on and i do enjoy her posts, i still prefer Haku's way of playing, since he is more active and does as well contribute a lot to the quality of the game.

Since we got an extra hour, i still made it on time and will keep reading the latest pages and maybe change my vote for the townies good #faith



Yeah, i read it and was actually going to point it out to Haku but then i had to leave :p
So you mean you are the bomb? I don't know if they added a new role that was named "kamikaze" :derp
Yes, they did. Go check it, mafia boy. XD

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

I can't believe I'm feeling my best friend is a mafia member! What Voldemort did to you? :gwah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top