Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4
Ignore the part where I said "to me" and "basically". That's just like you called yourself revealed. Can we drop it? I'm one vote, convince the others, I'm sticking to my vote 'cause, well, numbers. We won't lose if we're wrong. We'll just get Misho the next day and still be ahead by over 5+I am confirmed as Mafia? Oh gwad woman do you even hear yourself?
You know what confirmed is? Confirmed is James being Jesus. That's confirmed.
I have given you plenty of reasons explaining why i missed the night 2, how i failed when i revealed that i didn't act that night and let Lawl camouflage on it. I gave solid reasons to my 2 mistakes in the game.
I brought several reasons to why Lawl is lying and playing with us townies, and yet you still think i am a confirmed Mafia!
Plus you know you are. Some of those posts are just trying to get me mad and not constructive at all has you have been so far, but that's my opinion.

. Only Lala disagreed to the idea, you and Haku didn't really say you were against it, maybe I would have done it if we had discussed about this properly. I never said I'd protect Ao even when he asked.