Did Ace Survive...

ForteAnly

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2007
Messages
160
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I doubt that Ace died no one in One Piece really dies. He probably got beaten and Whitebeard will get the news and the battle between Shanks and Whitebeard will get interupted with that. Or they both knocked each other but I doubt death.
 

Anti-panda

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
614
Reaction score
35
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If oda killed off ace but not people like pell ... or enel. I think i might just crap a scale replica of the Thousand Sunny because that would make no sense. However if by defeating him .. Black beard kills ace's dream of making whitebeard the Pirate king, That will mark the first time one of our "Hero's" for lack of a better term has thier dream crushed instead of a Villan.

Note: I'm not saying that whitebeard couldn't become pirate king with ace beaten just that it's ace's dream to make whitebeard pirate king and he would no longer be part of that.
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
If oda killed off ace but not people like pell ... or enel. I think i might just crap a scale replica of the Thousand Sunny because that would make no sense. However if by defeating him .. Black beard kills ace's dream of making whitebeard the Pirate king, That will mark the first time one of our "Hero's" for lack of a better term has thier dream crushed instead of a Villan.

Note: I'm not saying that whitebeard couldn't become pirate king with ace beaten just that it's ace's dream to make whitebeard pirate king and he would no longer be part of that.
I think thats highly improbable, there are two untouchables in one peices hero charracters, one is their lives two is their spirit for adventure, so I guess ace is still alive, eventhough hurt, but the important thing about ace's fight is the political side to it, oda made a note at the end of the chapter where ace and black beard went head on that that event was the beggining of more events to come, so like a chain reaction, my guess is, white beard saw that one of his commanders couldnt handle teach so he takes it on himself to teach teach a lesson, becuase whitebeards is really stubborn about this issue he will do whatever is needed and this time it seems that him taking teach on is whats needed, eventhough he is very proud this topic is very sensetive for him, and I think this is where he will fall, I think one of the four emperors gone is something with a major impact on the power balance of the world, and in the middle of all this teach wants luffy which will get the strawhats os this whole mess with the worlds most powerful men in the sea, where the showdown will be the new world.

just my thoughts and predictions, they dont have to be true.
 

Yondy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
140
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Ace can't die. Ace wants to make Whitebeard the Pirate King... At some point Luffy and Ace have to fight!

That'd be so fun!


And if they don't fight, i think he needs to see Luffy before...


But that chapter was presented as a flashback, the "trigger" of something that will happen later in the series. Which means that in the middle he might have met Luffy. Who knows.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
nah I don't think ace died. But I think he'll be captured by BB and his gang thus using him against the yonkai (if the name is correct) and to enter the sichubukai (or whatver sounds like the real name). no?
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
nah I don't think ace died. But I think he'll be captured by BB and his gang thus using him against the yonkai (if the name is correct) and to enter the sichubukai (or whatver sounds like the real name). no?
that actually sounds right, you see oinstead of going after luffy who is really famous now, ace is almost as good for the world government, after BB beat Ace he'll become quite famous and thenhe might be able to get into the shichibukai, which will give him more power men and funds, he might actually go against the whitebears, which would please the world government very much.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
that actually sounds right, you see oinstead of going after luffy who is really famous now, ace is almost as good for the world government, after BB beat Ace he'll become quite famous and thenhe might be able to get into the shichibukai, which will give him more power men and funds, he might actually go against the whitebears, which would please the world government very much.
I am glad someone thinks the same as me. But Ace was after BB (what WB, he has some account to make with BB). But Ace is a weapon that the world governement and the shichibukai can use. Instead of going after luffy and the yonkau, BB can get in the shichibukai using ace. why? well luffy and wb won't accept ace being emprisoned by the world governement. I think that's why shanks told wb to get ace back
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
I am glad someone thinks the same as me. But Ace was after BB (what WB, he has some account to make with BB). But Ace is a weapon that the world governement and the shichibukai can use. Instead of going after luffy and the yonkau, BB can get in the shichibukai using ace. why? well luffy and wb won't accept ace being emprisoned by the world governement. I think that's why shanks told wb to get ace back
well BB using his win over ace to make him famous and become one of the shichibukai seems right to me, but the other stuff is still speculation, you do make a good argument though, but wether ace is captured or escape, or when and who blackbeard will fight first, whitebeard orluffy, I would think whitebeard but you still cant tell the it still is a bit early, good predictions though.
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I imagine BB kept him to either lure Luffy or by beating Ace he gets to be a Shichibukai.
 

OP_overlord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
903
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i wanna know what happened allready i dont even wanna guess anymore im going crazy

and i really wanna know about the whole Shanks V WB fight

it would be cool if this whole arc happened in like a second to the out side world (i feel like there was a OP movie with this premace but it would be cool like we'll enter back into the world justas we left it and find all this stuff out as it happens)

but ace is not dead i wont alow it
 

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ace can't die!

I agree with the one who sais that BB uses Ace to become a Shichibukai.

I am hoping someday will come a "Strawhat and WB Alliance and rescue Ace Arc" or something like that ^^
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Ace can't die!

I agree with the one who sais that BB uses Ace to become a Shichibukai.

I am hoping someday will come a "Strawhat and WB Alliance and rescue Ace Arc" or something like that ^^
I really cant see a WB straw hat alliance, I can see too many signs of WB death, but Ace will survive on, and will ofcourse be an ally of his own brother, thats what I think.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I really cant see a WB straw hat alliance, I can see too many signs of WB death, but Ace will survive on, and will ofcourse be an ally of his own brother, thats what I think.
And what about a strawhet and shanks alliance? Maybe it will be determined for luffy to enter the yonkai soon or later
 

sahugani

Now 20% Cooler
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
1,340
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lets keep this discussing Ace. discussing the Whitebeard/Redhair/Strawhat alliance is fine if you can actually tie it to Ace being dead/alive. i personally like the theory but as a majority of it is completely off topic, i'll just say it entails Ace returning to face off against Ao Kiji
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
But Ao Kiji was cool with Luffy and crew, so why would he fight with Ace?
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
But Ao Kiji was cool with Luffy and crew, so why would he fight with Ace?
Well I don't see any reasons when ace is defeated by BB to kill him off. Ace probably didn't die but I don't think he won against BB, he survived but he'll be probably hand over to the world governement. So there's indeed no need to fight him, just jailing him will be fine
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Jailing who, Ace? Shouldn't they interogate him about WB?
 

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
anyways.. it gets to the same theory over and over again. if ace's alive - luffy+WB(+shanks?) go save him whoever keeps holding him (BB or WG). If ace's dead - luffy+WB(+shanks?) go avenge him. Either case - LOTS OF FUN! :D
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Why would Shanks care? And WB is already fighting the WG, isn't he?
 

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
well.. if the WG take ace to this place after enies lobby, which supposes to be IMPOSSIBLE to penetrate (since its near the marine HQs) then it would take the efforts of WB+luffy+shanks (coz he cares :p ) to do it. Although WB wont do it willingly - he's got his pride.
 
Top