Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,605
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Why the hell are you ignoring that he didn't protect Aonori? '-'" This doesn't prove there's an escort 'cause Demon just didn't go for that target, lol.
Law did claim his action was blocked by someone right?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Demo protect me tonight
This is what I was planning to do.

Unrelated but I love your sig :blush.
I won't be checking panda but I will deliver u mafia tomorrow boys!
What about me?:emocat
:gwah
What about the hider role? It can save me right?
This is the talk guys
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Hm, fair enough.
Who would you have targeted if you were in his place?
Tbh, Misho. After declaring it, so in case of my death. I wouldn't be a primary target from my pov (cause I do believe that detectives and doctors come first) and people would have a lead in case I died. But in any case, I just said that stealing a role that you think that is about to get eliminated (and is important) is something clever.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Law did claim his action was blocked by someone right?
And then he said he targeted Holt, even though he said at the beginning that he targeted jorp and that he was the one who killed Ao... This is difficult to believe all of this... I am confused tbh.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Law did claim his action was blocked by someone right?
If he dies as a townie, that might be a lead. But tbh, he just lied about Jorp so that wouldn't be something to be trusted that badly. And it still has nothing to do with Demon's action. So I don't see that as a confirmation of a mafia hoe in the game, better just look for mafia in the bunch of people we don't trust.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Btw no one gave me an answer,how much time do we have ? I have to use my vote before it is too late
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,605
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

And then he said he targeted Holt, even though he said at the beginning that he targeted jorp and that he was the one who killed Ao... This is difficult to believe all of this... I am confused tbh.
How did he kill Ao?

Eh, idk about the Law thingy anymore either, last thing I properly read was that he lied about Holt, went for Jorp but got blocked. Something like that hum
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

And then he said he targeted Holt, even though he said at the beginning that he targeted jorp and that he was the one who killed Ao... This is difficult to believe all of this... I am confused tbh.
LOL and there's that. First he said Jorp went for Ao. Then he said he got nothing so he forced it. Then he said he actually went for Holt. So yeah, there's nothing here imo that truly supports the existance of an escort.

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Btw no one gave me an answer,how much time do we have ? I have to use my vote before it is too late
Around 2h if I'm not fucking up the math this time o/
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: g01

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

LOL and there's that. First he said Jorp went for Ao. Then he said he got nothing so he forced it. Then he said he actually went for Holt. So yeah, there's nothing here imo that truly supports the existance of an escort.

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------



Around 2h if I'm not fucking up the math this time o/
lol thanks :XD
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,605
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

If he dies as a townie, that might be a lead. But tbh, he just lied about Jorp so that wouldn't be something to be trusted that badly. And it still has nothing to do with Demon's action. So I don't see that as a confirmation of a mafia hoe in the game, better just look for mafia in the bunch of people we don't trust.
I don't see it as a confirmation either, I'm just pointing out that that particular statement of Law doesn't conflict with Hakus story about Demon

Bringing up Holt again, he drops by every now and then to drop a wall of text regarding suspicion, he's on my list hum.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,623
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Why the hell are you ignoring that he didn't protect Aonori? '-'" This doesn't prove there's an escort 'cause Demon just didn't go for that target, lol.
I'm not ignoring it. I'm simply saying Mafia couldn't ignore the chances that he'd protect Aonori.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I really don't think Frosty should have used his ability on Misho =/
We could have just votekilled him... now there's a chance we'll lose another townie... and a good one, role and mindwise...
It's seriously fucked up that we have the chance of losing 4 townis in a single day... (Jorp-duel; Frosty-skill; Misho-duel+one)

My point about Haku's story is that it's wrong in one of its statements so it's not about the stories talking to each other...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,605
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

LOL and there's that. First he said Jorp went for Ao. Then he said he got nothing so he forced it. Then he said he actually went for Holt. So yeah, there's nothing here imo that truly supports the existance of an escort.

Around 2h if I'm not fucking up the math this time o/
Who's on your suspect list?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I still don't think we should trust panda...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

But Haku, you said you can't see a scenario where Demon is a doctor and there's no mafia hoe. How does the mafia might wanting to block Demon makes the hoe a certainty here? And if it's not a certainty, then Demon is lying? I just don't think your conclusion in that post makes sense.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

As much as this pains me, Dean, we must have at it. You kept "pushing" me. It hurt too much.

En garde, Dean! I challenge you to a duel to the death.

Hardy, this is me using my ability.
:hip Anyway guys

panda is confirmed town when i die,

kill holt and goi
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Who's on your suspect list?
Tbh I'm brainfarting right now. Before the duel I thought it was Jorped and you, maybe Holt. Now I'm going for Misho and I fear that he's just trolling. That's why Frosty using his ability can turn out to be just a very very bad idea, lol...

So I rather be done with this day, get rid of Misho, wait to see if my sister will blow up, as others said. Then I hope we have the chance of pressing Zasz. Maybe Gol will live up to his word and reveal himself like he said he would (unless that's a stupid move). Dunno, Holt was super pro-Jorp so, imo, either he's townie as well or Misho is and that would make him look suspicious to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top