Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

:hip Anyway guys

panda is confirmed town when i die,

kill holt and goi
I wuv you, Lawl, don't take this the wrong way. <3

Anyway, I could die instead of you, you know. It's a tossup.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,624
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

But Haku, you said you can't see a scenario where Demon is a doctor and there's no mafia hoe. How does the mafia might wanting to block Demon makes the hoe a certainty here? And if it's not a certainty, then Demon is lying? I just don't think your conclusion in that post makes sense.
Since when using the term "I can't see a scenario" implies any sort of certainty? This is called brainstorming, not listing statements or whatever.
The point is the actual idea of securing the night kill. Who does Mafia want dead? Either a Detective or Doctor. Who did die? A Detective. And how were they sure Doctor wouldn't protect the Detective? Provided there isn't an Escort, they weren't. So? They gambled. And why did they gamble when they can safely secure a Doctor kill in the first place? God knows why.

There is absolutely no certainty in what I'm saying.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

OMG THERE WAS A ZASZ LEFT

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

I wuv you, Lawl, don't take this the wrong way. <3

Anyway, I could die instead of you, you know. It's a tossup.
no i know, its fine with me. Happy its by your hand sir :wub
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Dunno, the escort can be a possibility for the fact that we don't have a mentee or for Ao dying, but there's also the possibility of Ao simply not PMing like Jorp and the mafia just taking a gamble on the most important role after the doctor declared he would go for someone else. It doesn't really matter if they have a hoe or not with so many "ifs" there right now =/
I dunno, I'm just brainfarting and kinda frustrated alrdy xD shower+work time.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

We could have just lynched him, Frosty ;-;
Very true.

OMG THERE WAS A ZASZ LEFT

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

no i know, its fine with me. Happy its by your hand sir :wub
Yeah, he's off being inactive somewhere.

:wub
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

escort is not a possibility its a 100% since I got blocked
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Since when using the term "I can't see a scenario" implies any sort of certainty? This is called brainstorming, not listing statements or whatever.
The point is the actual idea of securing the night kill. Who does Mafia want dead? Either a Detective or Doctor. Who did die? A Detective. And how were they sure Doctor wouldn't protect the Detective? Provided there isn't an Escort, they weren't. So? They gambled. And why did they gamble when they can safely secure a Doctor kill in the first place? God knows why.

There is absolutely no certainty in what I'm saying.
I did say I'd protect lawl so there's that. They decided to kill the Det because he didn't announce who would be his target. Last time I protected Greg because he asked so I think it was safe to assume I would do the same last night. We can't even be sure Greg was not targeted this night, he claimed something similar to lawl this time.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

u guys might as well go for zasz after me, since i am your only lead so far lel
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,624
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

The fact that there are so many players not saying anything about their roles does not really speak highly of Town's chances.

I hope all Passive roles get removed from the game one day, so that, this "I'm passive, I shall happily do nothing" style meets its end.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I need to go right now

Votekill Lawl

I lev you master but...but... :crying
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I need to go right now

Votekill Lawl

I lev you master but...but... :crying
nyakakaka

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

yeah its day 4 i am not sure why they are holding on to their passives like white on rice
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

The fact that there are so many players not saying anything about their roles does not really speak highly of Town's chances.

I hope all Passive roles get removed from the game one day, so that, this "I'm passive, I shall happily do nothing" style meets its end.
You can feel free to do anything about it, LOL. You don't have to sit still and swallow our claim as if we're untouchable. It's the same as hoping that we don't have reg townies anymore cause we just can't know and they won't add much either to a "role plot". Passive can be a defensive line as it is, it's not like people coming here and saying "we have a bullet proof and a freeman" will add much to townies right now.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Normally such passive or only one hint people would meet the wrath of the other players by now but we got so many supsicious outspoken people that they can just lean back and enjoy the show which sucks.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Like stop complaining and forget about my role, judge my actions and get your conclusions if I'm suspicious or not, lol.
Welp, I'm not revealing mine (as I said, I basically said it in a previous post anyway), so do wtv with that, even whine.
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,624
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

You can feel free to do anything about it, LOL. You don't have to sit still and swallow our claim as if we're untouchable. It's the same as hoping that we don't have reg townies anymore cause we just can't know and they won't add much either to a "role plot".
What is so funny about this, I have no idea. And are you sure you mean a Townie who cannot make up something on his own to add to role plot is the same as someone with a role not opening his cards at Day 4? Now, I guess this is one thing that I find laughable.

I'm not swallowing any claims from you, by the way.
Since there is nothing to swallow.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Like stop complaining and forget about my role, judge my actions and get your conclusions if I'm suspicious or not, lol.
Yup, working formula, as proven by how we killed gnut and jorped ^__^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Well that birders some Phallus jokes '-'
We're like over half of the players alive, but as I said many other times: do wtv.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,624
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Welp, I'm not revealing mine (as I said, I basically said it in a previous post anyway), so do wtv with that, even whine.
Well, you were whining about how frustrated you were about this game just a couple of posts ago yourself, so, I just made a "You are one to talk" to you. Feel free to consider it me whining back, nee-chan (=
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I said a behavior analysis, Haku, my results are as bad as yours so far '-'
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Confirmed Townies:

James: Jesus
Frosty: Cowboy

KILLED:

GrySun: Mafia member
gnut: Prostitute
jorped: hider
Ken: Mentor
DD: Detective
Erin: Unskilled Mafia Member
Nao: reg townie
Philia: Sleeper
Aonori: Detective

Role claims:

Haku: Regular townie
lawlett: Spy
Panda: Pirate, claims to have stolen the role of Demon
Demon: Doctor, regular townie if role really was stolen by Panda
Tatasugoi: Kamikaze

Hints only:

Zasz: had the role before, fucking boring (played as: Detective, Bomb (2x), Noble, Mafia Boss, reg Townie (which he can't know of), Sickly, Hider (last one))
Gol: have to wait before taking action
Farfalla: passive
Holt: passive, didn't have it before
Made a newlist. So we only got 4 people left who have not claimed a role yet. And 5 who claimed a role as well as 2 who we know what role they got. Rest is dead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top