Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4
Zasz needs to show up and reveal his role... Holt too btw
Zasz needs to show up and reveal his role... Holt too btw
4 Mafia members including one who is Unskilled + Third Party who isn't a Serial Killer. How does that sound for balance?This is going badly. If there are only 2 Mafias, we got a good chance. if they are 3 and a townie gets lynched today, another killed tonight, then we are in a rough spot.
You wanna claim a role to get outta the hint topic or give us another hint besides your role being "passive"? Maybe use some hint using the Harry Potter story like Jorped tried?Well, there was a sleeper and there's still a DM chance. Plus bomb, cowboy and duels that can harm any side.
Duels are not possible anymore...A plan for me would be: people dueling Zasz now, lynching Misho and protecting Haku at night '-' If we don't have important roles left or confirmed townies that gotta be kept, we go for analists. Next day I'd watch Zasz (if he's alive) and Holt, plus put some pressure on Gol (cause DM possibility). We also could check interactions on Gry and Erin, dunno.
And for the last time: I won't hint or reveal myself, check my previous posts to get it, I did it already.
I really don't get why people wanna keep Misho in the game over others.
Hardy?I honestly stand by that executing a troll is not as favourable as killing someone who doesn't reveal anything to the group.
At this point my main suspects are Hardy and Zasz. Since Haku voted Zasz, I'm going to change my vote to Zasz as well. We can always interrogate Law who's active, we cannot interrogate Zasz.
I hope this argument is clear, feel free to argue back. But at least consider it. We have the potential to finish this up tomorrow if we play it right
votekill Zasz


