Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!
singing Russian songs drunk around a campfire sounds like summer camp to me
singing Russian songs drunk around a campfire sounds like summer camp to me




im sad,last day in croatia tomorrow i will have to return to germany...how was moscow ?Zinooooooooo how are youuu?![]()
i would like to, but you are just playing gameszinooooooooo we gonna meet next summer yeah?![]()

Then hang on soon you will be in college tooOooh then I understand! I would be excited too if it was my first uni year but its my last hs year so
I kinda am lucky haha that I have good friends here and thereThe trip was incredible so yeah! Ehhh not interested in USA and Germany at all
I want to go to Turkey again, then around Europe, SA aand some asian countries
![]()
Well thats good too! Now you are playing mafia so you better winTravelling is worth saving money believe me *-*
Unfortunatelly, I had to cancel the Adi meeting cuz 1. should go help my cousin with her baby a bit 2. was afk the whole summer 3. will need a lot of money for driver's license & prom & IELTS so ;-;
what ? why ? I suppose you went to germany before ?ahahah Let's see if I can survive first day
and you are not in that game 
but yeah if you want to get driver's license you have to save money too(It looks like that damn license expencive in everywhere
)cuz you feel the heat a different way and its not as windy there as it is at the coast ..karlovac could be like that too,never rlly been thereWhy is Summer in Zagreb hell when Split and the other are way more southern?
Sorry, don't really know the geography. What about Karlovac?
yeah, I forgot about the coastal thing...cuz you feel the heat a different way and its not as windy there as it is at the coast ..karlovac could be like that too,never rlly been there
Aww how was the summer? Saw you were having fun in Kraviceim sad,last day in croatia tomorrow i will have to return to germany...how was moscow ?
Been a while since I last was there, we always stopped on our way back from Medjugorje
But it was "renovated" or something, wasn't it ? 
Yeah hopefully I will get there haha ... though I don't really want to study anything :/ Cuz I have no idea what but probably I will study teaching ;-; while being a teacher I could still be working on projects *-* what are you going to study again?Then hang on soon you will be in college too
lol you arewhat ? why ? I suppose you went to germany before ?ahahah Let's see if I can survive first day
and you are not in that game
Ahh shame,I was waiting for your storiesbut yeah if you want to get driver's license you have to save money too(It looks like that damn license expencive in everywhere
)
I'm not really interested in that country. If there was a project I would go tho
you have better chances to survive the first day haha
Oh yeah driver's license is expensive and prom toooo ;-; And I dont even have a partner 
too short as it always is, but it was rlly a recovering vacation this summer...kravice is awesome shitAww how was the summer? Saw you were having fun in KraviceBeen a while since I last was there, we always stopped on our way back from Medjugorje
But it was "renovated" or something, wasn't it ?
Moscow was great! Red Square is really stunning ... Oh well you guys gotta see it yourself, cant describe it![]()

Yeah such a group meeting like we were supposed to have this summer, right?too short as it always is, but it was rlly a recovering vacation this summer...kravice is awesome shit
wasnt in medugorje for some years .could be, next summer maybe we could have a group meeting ^^
yeah i would like to see moscow
But I'm in! Buuuut I will have a busy summer again probably soo

