Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

5 Mafias plus 1 sleeper and 1 death miller.
Not to mention they had strong roles like Escort and Strongman. They even had one Assassin.

It was needed a miracle for us to win this game when the third party got deleted so early from the game honestly.
And then we also can't forget having Lawl trolling :cookiestare
The Strongman had no purpose, we had a bomb, a cowboy and a witch, and mentor and duels could work for both sides, so yeah.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Huh? Not many suspected me o.o Like, Haku just said it, and Jorp suspected me as well cause of the way I went for him, but most people said I was trustworthy u.u Tut tut
i trusted you up until you started thanking pandas post on day3....:lmao
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Yeah, I acted that way aka throwing all accusations and votekilsl around to make sure I would be suspicious enough on day 2 to get lynched instead of another townie. Didn't thought I would get your guys attention though it made me happy to have prevented a murder at night 1.^^
You were like ''hey g01,you are a mafia boss'' and I said ''fuck'' :XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

i threw myself under a bus for jorped...why didnt anybody see that was a risky as fuck claim for a mafia?
What could they do? Lawl put us both in a situation where we would both die being townies. Even if Lawl died first, i would die later. I made more than 40 posts defending myself yesterday, still didn't live. Nothing was gonna chance, after Lawl lied for no reason.

Nevertheless i do am salty about it, and it should be on Hardy as the host to mention his opinion regarding this situation.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

The Strongman had no purpose, we had a bomb, a cowboy and a witch, and mentor and duels could work for both sides, so yeah.
i should have known pirate was a true claim...i forgot how much hardy like it when he played it
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

That short-sighted kill on Naomi..
Duel-and-lynch on you and lawlett..
Honestly, I tried to prevent the short-sighted moves, but that's impossible by myself. Granted, James, and to a degree, Panda were helping, but Panda wasn't trusted enough, and in the end, the effort wasn't enough.

There was no point in revealing myself as Doctor. There were people who thought I had a role, and the Doctor role at that, since that was my initial claim to begin with. There wasn't a way you could make a case against two Doctors. It is simply impossible. Well, you can always go to what if scenarios, but there is no way the Town would be able to come up with a solid case against Demon unless a misstep or something that could truly prove him not being a Doctor occurred somehow.
People started to lose their shit after I got killed lol, should have told I was gonna investigate holt.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Huh? Not many suspected me o.o Like, Haku just said it, and Jorp suspected me as well cause of the way I went for him, but most people said I was trustworthy u.u Tut tut
I know, I wanted to make you suspicious, as Haku said you voted for a lot of Townies, such as Greg, and Panda was the one he wanted dead this day, that's why I voted you this day and you made me reveal my Doctor claim.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Why was zasz not allowed to vote ever?
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

What could they do? Lawl put us both in a situation where we would both die being townies. Even if Lawl died first, i would die later. I made more than 40 posts defending myself yesterday, still didn't live. Nothing was gonna chance, after Lawl lied for no reason.

Nevertheless i do am salty about it, and it should be on Hardy as the host to mention his opinion regarding this situation.
You and law shouldnt have been bickering the whole time it only made things easier for the mafias, I even suspected of you day one thanks to how things escalated between you too.

Hardy said his opinion already on law's death, you and law are like ex's in his eyes.:derp
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

but you guys pushed so hard on day 2....what if i was a doc or det?...
I dunno, Greg^^" mafia is coordinated, so when townies bring too much confusion, it just becomes too hard to narrow down, imo.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

I made a fucking list showing you could only be detective, doctor, hider or mafia with that hint U.U
#butthurt
but you guys pushed so hard on day 2....what if i was a doc or det?...
back to this....lets leave it up to mafia from now on to make a list of hints....let everybody do there own homework....cool?
cool haku?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

What could they do? Lawl put us both in a situation where we would both die being townies. Even if Lawl died first, i would die later. I made more than 40 posts defending myself yesterday, still didn't live. Nothing was gonna chance, after Lawl lied for no reason.

Nevertheless i do am salty about it, and it should be on Hardy as the host to mention his opinion regarding this situation.
I don't see it as trolling, just a really poor decision. See it from his point of view, you guys were screwed, he got blocked and had no results... so he lied framing the person he trusted the less. Had you been mafia it would had been an awesome move... but you weren't.

To people complaining about balance or saying the duels screwed the townies (when the people that got killed by them were mostly ganged by duels, it wasn't completely random)... number wise I sticked to the rules, mafia had a strongman which is pretty useless having an assassin, and they even had an unskilled mafia. The other 3 roles weren't that crazy either, to the point that Demon didn't even use his ability once.

I set a lot of ¨regular townie¨ roles expecting you guys to kill them all (cause that's apparently the meta here, let's lynch the most useless first)... and I wasn't that off. A bit more self-criticism for the horrible play most of you displayed would be appreciated, apparently the town can't win unless it has a ton of roles '-'

It's also fun how everyone knew everything yet you wouldn't kill a single mafia if it wasn't for Frosty. Gratz o/
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

The Strongman had no purpose, we had a bomb, a cowboy and a witch, and mentor and duels could work for both sides, so yeah.
I mentioned we had barely any chances to win when the Mentor was taken out so soon. He might have been of great use.

The Strongman could be use to kill someone being protected by a doctor, still you are right.
A Cowboy who killed himself (50% chance) when they have an Assassin? xD
Bomb is a stupid role, and i never ever like it. Hate that role. Prefer to have a plain townie over that role that might hurt more than help.
Witch? Yeah that role is good, but it still implies that you would have to be lynched.
I won't really duels favors us, it just speeds up the game.

I feel like having not 5 only Mafia, but also a sleeper and specially the death miller is too much.
Change the Death Miller for a good townie role and i think it would be better.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

But Panda was townie ;-;
i know the lil turd was:lmao
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

back to this....lets leave it up to mafia from now on to make a list of hints....let everybody do there own homework....cool?
cool haku?
I was the one who popularized doing lists, but I no longer do them myself, lol. Even this game, I made it one time using Farf's list for updates, not coming up with it myself.
So, whatever the way you want it :XD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Have to say one of the most hilarious day phase was the one were tata almost died, I could have made a tie but I decided to wait, Lala was lurking too, then Frosty came and made Lala lock her vote on someone else :lmao.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

I don't see it as trolling, just a really poor decision. See it from his point of view, you guys were screwed, he got blocked and had no results... so he lied framing the person he trusted the less. Had you been mafia it would had been an awesome move... but you weren't.

To people complaining about balance or saying the duels screwed the townies (when the people that got killed by them were mostly ganged by duels, it wasn't completely random)... number wise I sticked to the rules, mafia had a strongman which is pretty useless having an assassin, and they even had an unskilled mafia. The other 3 roles weren't that crazy either, to the point that Demon didn't even use his ability once.

I set a lot of ¨regular townie¨ roles expecting you guys to kill them all (cause that's apparently the meta here, let's lynch the most useless first)... and I wasn't that off. A bit more self-criticism for the horrible play most of you displayed would be appreciated, apparently the town can't win unless it has a ton of roles '-'

It's also fun how everyone knew everything yet you wouldn't kill a single mafia if it wasn't for Frosty. Gratz o/
so demon didnt use his ability....i had no protection....gives me shivers:p

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

I was the one who popularized doing lists, but I no longer do them myself, lol. Even this game, I made it one time using Farf's list for updates, not coming up with it myself.
So, whatever the way you want it :XD
because its an easy check list for mafias...just doing work for them...no?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Wait, I see now that Panda never stole the doctor role from Demon at night 3 despite what he said... ah, god damnit, so much false information from everybody which leads to wrong conclusions...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top