A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Well they're young and underestimate the consequences, and don't forget that Okarin is the only one who actually remembers sending them all, the rest forgets about it. I can kind of understand where they are coming from tbh, though it's obviously not a wise thing to do.
Yeah I know only Okabe remembers but he tells them about it each time doesn't he? And I'm referring to them even agreeing to tamper with stuff so easily. Kinda funny how oblivious they are. And holy shit. I just watched ep12, where Moeka is revealed to be SERN and Mayuri is killed. The transition from mostly comedy to something like that was completely unexpected. Plus the heartbeat stuff they kept playing made things worse
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Was it 15 years later? I don't recall the time between Kakashi becoming Hokage and Naruto becoming Hokage....
Use that salt for something good dude! Let's be fair, it might be weird but it doesn't really matter all things considered.

I gave you an humble explanation me thinks :hee
Well I mean Naruto was 19 in The Last = 2 years passed. Then let's say Boruto is around 8(?) when Naruto becomes Hokage. That's already 10 years. Plus a year of pregnancy = 11, and then we got to give them a couple of years to get REALLY romantic and cuddly, decide to get kids and all that. I'd easily at least give it 13 years of time passed by.

haha
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Pretty sure Hinata wanted his Rasengan on the spot-debayo
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Yeah I know only Okabe remembers but he tells them about it each time doesn't he? And I'm referring to them even agreeing to tamper with stuff so easily. Kinda funny how oblivious they are. And holy shit. I just watched ep12, where Moeka is revealed to be SERN and Mayuri is killed. The transition from mostly comedy to something like that was completely unexpected. Plus the heartbeat stuff they kept playing made things worse
Well not each time IIRC correctly, then again you have a prof who wants to know more about it (Makise), someone who's more or less oblivious to the whole thing (Mayuri) and Daru, who's basically a mix of Makise and Mayuri. And Okabe is a Chuuni who is fascinated by that stuff so yeah, you have a group who is willing to take big risks and/or doesn't consider the consequences enough.
Episode 12 is a great episode, it's such a nice and shocking twist. Everything gets much more serious after that, but I guess you know by now haha.

Well I mean Naruto was 19 in The Last = 2 years passed. Then let's say Boruto is around 8(?) when Naruto becomes Hokage. That's already 10 years. Plus a year of pregnancy = 11, and then we got to give them a couple of years to get REALLY romantic and cuddly, decide to get kids and all that. I'd easily at least give it 13 years of time passed by.

haha
Well those are a lot of assumptions, but true, thanks to the Boruto chap we got something close to 10 years sounds reasonable at least. I stick with Sky though, Hinata wanted Naruto's Rasengan and they did it like rabbits. No real reason for them to wait tbh, it's not like they met each other at a party and decided to go out rofl.

wow you douche, and here I went and showed you my honest feelings!

Pretty sure Hinata wanted his Rasengan on the spot-debayo
SAME :nod
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Well not each time IIRC correctly, then again you have a prof who wants to know more about it (Makise), someone who's more or less oblivious to the whole thing (Mayuri) and Daru, who's basically a mix of Makise and Mayuri. And Okabe is a Chuuni who is fascinated by that stuff so yeah, you have a group who is willing to take big risks and/or doesn't consider the consequences enough.
Episode 12 is a great episode, it's such a nice and shocking twist. Everything gets much more serious after that, but I guess you know by now haha.
Yeah I get that. It's just funny.
Okabe time-leaping to change things was expected and obvious, but it's quite cruel that Mayuri kept dying no matter what. In ep14 when he's captured and pleading for Mayuri's life, it's so damn sad. Watching him trying and failing each time is brutal. Makes my eyes moist. I wondered why he never tried to explain things each time he tried and why he didn't try to time leap earlier than the incident to give himself more time. The first time he told Christina (when he called her by her real name) and she tried to cheer him up by mimicking his mad scientist before was so nice. They'd make a nice couple. Christina is pretty smart though.

So Suzuha was Titor. Lol didn't see that coming. I thought Titor would be Okabe from the future. She said she never met her dad. I'm guessing Okabe is also Barrel Titor and thus her dad.m

Edit: It seems Daru was her dad :XD
 
Last edited:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Couldn't drink because I got sick, what a shitty timing :( but yeah, it doesn't really matter now, next week then :D

And you will show me around? :hee

Not any reasons I know of, though I certainly used it quite a lot working with little kids xD I will find out in another week I hope, a knee specialist will look at my MRT pictures.
And hey, if it only affects you during training that's somewhat okay I guess, as long as you don't have any problems during your everyday life. How is it going btw, black belt when? ;)

Yes, please do :hug
Of course i will show you around. Everything that a good host would do :3c
Gotta tell the results when you get them :cop but i think everything is okay with them. Kids are so energetic, today i was watching a girl and a boy constantly playing on the beach with each other, mostly playing hide and seek and running around :XD

I haven't practiced judo for the last 3 months (maybe like 3/4 training) . With exams and all i had to stay studying for most of the day, and even if i felt like it (which i didn't since i felt tired for waking up so early and remain so much time studying on the university's library), i was scared that going for training would affect my performance on the following days. And then with the end of the university and me staying most of the time away from the university's city i didn't continue it. Plus there's no practices on August :p

But on September i will come back to it, and i have kept doing some exercise, specially with running. Though it won't really help me on judo that much, since i haven't been doing sprints and only run at a steady pace :(

Was here like promised :blush
Yesterday watched the Dragon Ball movie with the gods. Still have to watch Naruto's, might do it tonight :hee Though i have already watched a part of it, because a friend of mine was watching it (close to the end), and i was not that impressed honestly.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

... not sure how to interpret that post, you have connections to the upper business or to multiple women? x'D

wow what an intimate question! Can't deny I'm overweight atm and have been in the past too on multiple occasions, I guess that plays a part :XD
Of course the former, I meant I work with some of the people at my department when I was in college, so getting one or two recommendations were not that hard.

Intimate? :oh
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I really liked the movie Niichan! If the romance on Naruto's manga had been done like in this movie, even if it had some flaws, we wouldn't really have anyone complaining about it.

I thought the movie would be garbage honestly, but i really really enjoyed it. The fighting and the villain part was like i remember from some of the previous's movies and it is unfortunately on the same level as the end of the war's arc. But the rest? Really touched me :tem
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Oh god this is so awesome. :wtf












































Mako best girl. :wtf

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Also Orange.

I feel so warm and fuzzy inside... Damn thatw as great. :wtf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Yeah I get that. It's just funny.
Okabe time-leaping to change things was expected and obvious, but it's quite cruel that Mayuri kept dying no matter what. In ep14 when he's captured and pleading for Mayuri's life, it's so damn sad. Watching him trying and failing each time is brutal. Makes my eyes moist. I wondered why he never tried to explain things each time he tried and why he didn't try to time leap earlier than the incident to give himself more time. The first time he told Christina (when he called her by her real name) and she tried to cheer him up by mimicking his mad scientist before was so nice. They'd make a nice couple. Christina is pretty smart though.

So Suzuha was Titor. Lol didn't see that coming. I thought Titor would be Okabe from the future. She said she never met her dad. I'm guessing Okabe is also Barrel Titor and thus her dad.m

Edit: It seems Daru was her dad :XD
He didn't leap further back because it could potentially change the future so that Christina never makes the Time Leap machine, making Okabe unable to do anything. What if SERN invades days earlier for example, because of his actions, Christina wouldn't be able to build the machine then. Won't comment on anything else until you finish the anime xD

Of course i will show you around. Everything that a good host would do :3c
Gotta tell the results when you get them :cop but i think everything is okay with them. Kids are so energetic, today i was watching a girl and a boy constantly playing on the beach with each other, mostly playing hide and seek and running around :XD

I haven't practiced judo for the last 3 months (maybe like 3/4 training) . With exams and all i had to stay studying for most of the day, and even if i felt like it (which i didn't since i felt tired for waking up so early and remain so much time studying on the university's library), i was scared that going for training would affect my performance on the following days. And then with the end of the university and me staying most of the time away from the university's city i didn't continue it. Plus there's no practices on August :p

But on September i will come back to it, and i have kept doing some exercise, specially with running. Though it won't really help me on judo that much, since i haven't been doing sprints and only run at a steady pace :(

Was here like promised :blush
Yesterday watched the Dragon Ball movie with the gods. Still have to watch Naruto's, might do it tonight :hee Though i have already watched a part of it, because a friend of mine was watching it (close to the end), and i was not that impressed honestly.
Hoho, I'm looking forward to that :3c

Ofc I will bro :D Kids can be a lot of fun, but if you look after them for the whole day they can be quite annoying at times too haha.

Well no big deal, your speed doesn't matter as long as you advance slowly but steadily :nod One day I want to see you with the black belt dude :toc
How's studying going btw, your grades improved? :P

Only saw parts of the DB movie with a friend, thought it was horrible... and this new anime seems to be garbage too, they're just milking DB to death me thinks. Regarding Naruto I will give my answer below~

Of course the former, I meant I work with some of the people at my department when I was in college, so getting one or two recommendations were not that hard.

Intimate? :oh
Well I was asking about forming a family, not going up the career ladder.... :oh

One would think asking someone else about their weight isn't a casual question or anything xD

I really liked the movie Niichan! If the romance on Naruto's manga had been done like in this movie, even if it had some flaws, we wouldn't really have anyone complaining about it.

I thought the movie would be garbage honestly, but i really really enjoyed it. The fighting and the villain part was like i remember from some of the previous's movies and it is unfortunately on the same level as the end of the war's arc. But the rest? Really touched me :tem
I know bro, loved the romance too! :wtf Hinata and Naruto make such a good pairing, and that family scene at the end... :zomg Really would love to see more normal slice of life stuff, just featuring the Naruto/Hinata/Boruto/Himawari family, they're so cute.

Villain part can be ignored, no doubt it was bland and bad, but the whole NaruHina stuff was all I wanted and they delivered with that.

Oh god this is so awesome. :wtf












































Mako best girl. :wtf
Well at least you got a thanks ;)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

@niichan
Yeah good idea. I'll come back with a wall when I'm done.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Yay I got a thanks... ... x'D
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Hoho, I'm looking forward to that :3c

Ofc I will bro :D Kids can be a lot of fun, but if you look after them for the whole day they can be quite annoying at times too haha.

Well no big deal, your speed doesn't matter as long as you advance slowly but steadily :nod One day I want to see you with the black belt dude :toc
How's studying going btw, your grades improved? :P

Only saw parts of the DB movie with a friend, thought it was horrible... and this new anime seems to be garbage too, they're just milking DB to death me thinks. Regarding Naruto I will give my answer below~
Haha i agree, specially if you are tired and just want some quiet moment :p

Yeah, but right now i really have low resistance to moments where i need to increase a lot either my speed/strength, which is basically really important on judo.
Since you have to endure combats of 4/5 minutes which will demand a lot from you.That's why being able to run like 10km or so like i usually do, on a fast but steady pace don't really do much for judo :scry
I can't promise to you i will ever be black, but i will definitely get to orange. I will stay on judo for at least this one more year :hee

They didn't improve as much as i wanted, since i will still be fighting to reach the 13.5 average course mark (so i have a final mark of 14 on my course), but year went pretty well and i didn't even need once to go to a recourse exam (which is basically the last chance to do the class). I used those, to try to increase the marks of two classes or so (failed on one, but managed on another even if it was only for 1 value) :p

Yeah, basically it had almost no history and there wasn't much happening in the movie. But well it was watchable (i was definitely a bit bored :p).

I know bro, loved the romance too! :wtf Hinata and Naruto make such a good pairing, and that family scene at the end... :zomg Really would love to see more normal slice of life stuff, just featuring the Naruto/Hinata/Boruto/Himawari family, they're so cute.

Villain part can be ignored, no doubt it was bland and bad, but the whole NaruHina stuff was all I wanted and they delivered with that.
The part that got me the most was when she wrote his name on the paper and when Naruto saw it.

There were so many things i loved on Naruto: the characters, the way they were developed early, the fights where Naruto would basically win by outsmarting the opponent and the history in general.

The fights and the powers have already reached a level that it wasn't to my liking, but these kinda of character development is exactly what i would have desired at some point and it just remind me even if for only a while how much i liked Naruto and how much it meant to me for so long.

I won't be lying to you if i say that this movie somehow managed to trigger a lot more emotions on me than most of the last 2 years of the Manga or even the Gaiden. :p High expectations to the Boruto's movie :zomg

Check out this amv :zomg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

So I finally finished Steins gate. Man that was so amazing. Just to be clear, this is the time paradox thing right? Like normally, we think going back in time means changing stuff but in actuality, if you go back in time, then the change has already happened so going back doesn't exactly change things right? Not sure if I'm explaining that part right but everything was a loop? Like when he finally succeeded in deceiving his past self, that was also what the Kyoma we knew saw at the beginning? So kyouma's was replaying the actions which future him already went through and the past Kyoma (the one after the Kyoma we're watching) would also go through the same thing and so on right?
Either way, it was a nice watch. The episode where he tells Christina that he loves her is so freaking beautiful. I was surprised they actually kissed, well surprised that it was shown. In Ep24 when he's finally gotten to the steins gate world line, it's an amazing feeling considering everything he's gone through. Oh right, when he watches the video from his future self on how to save Christina, he finally does his mad scientist laugh. Honestly, I don't think he had done that laugh in like 10 or so episodes. Understandable considering everything that was going one but it was really nice to hear that again. Also when he's talking about the mission being successful (after returning to the beta line) and you can hear his voice shaking like he's going to cry. There's just too many nice moments.
I was surprised that Mr. Braun was involved with SERN. He even killed Moeka and himself in one of the alpha timelines. And professor Nakabashi was Christina's dad and the one that started everything.
I liked the final episode. It had the light hearted nature that the first episodes of Steins gate had. Suzuha really looks like her mum. I'm surprised Daru managed to nail someone like that considering he only has experience with 2D girls.
There was also Okabe's awkward date with Rukako (female) lol but nice touch at the end of that episode when he changes back to his mad scientist mode and goes back to her.
Also Okabe's efforts to undo each D-mail. In contrast to how nonchalant he was when they all sent those D-mails, he had to struggle to undo them. Saddest part was still him having to watch Mayuri die so many times that he stopped actually caring. It was nice that Christina always had his back. Honestly those two make such a perfect pair.

Lol sorry the post isn't in chronological order. Just wrote as I remembered and there's probably more I was going to write but forgot. It would have probably been a lot longer if I wrote after each episode but I decided to finish first and make one post.
Steins Gate was really impressive. Hit all the right notes. You've recommended good anime so far so I'll check your list for my next. Though I wouldn't start that for a while. Another anime break :XD
It'd probably be TTGL or Anohana. I recall Nuno recommend TTGL. I'd prefer to watch something a bit more light hearted or straight forward next. Watching too much consecutive anime that makes your eyes water can't be good on the heart y'know :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

So I finally finished Steins gate. Man that was so amazing. Just to be clear, this is the time paradox thing right? Like normally, we think going back in time means changing stuff but in actuality, if you go back in time, then the change has already happened so going back doesn't exactly change things right? Not sure if I'm explaining that part right but everything was a loop? Like when he finally succeeded in deceiving his past self, that was also what the Kyoma we knew saw at the beginning? So kyouma's was replaying the actions which future him already went through and the past Kyoma (the one after the Kyoma we're watching) would also go through the same thing and so on right?
Not really a loop in that regard. Basically you have one big ball of yarn. Those are timelines which are not observed so to say. As you know there are Attratcor Fields and those world yarn lines kinda revolve around them. Thing is that you can't change fate. There is no chaos theory in this world. If you change a little thing to prevent a murder, the person who died will still die because this "world wants her dead".
The only way to escape this situation is to move to a different attractor field by causing a change that is so big, that you leave your original AF.
There can't be stuff like Time Paradoxes as the world line usually fixes itself.

Also Okabe's efforts to undo each D-mail. In contrast to how nonchalant he was when they all sent those D-mails, he had to struggle to undo them. Saddest part was still him having to watch Mayuri die so many times that he stopped actually caring. It was nice that Christina always had his back. Honestly those two make such a perfect pair.
This is even more severe in the Visual Novel.


Lol sorry the post isn't in chronological order. Just wrote as I remembered and there's probably more I was going to write but forgot. It would have probably been a lot longer if I wrote after each episode but I decided to finish first and make one post.
Steins Gate was really impressive. Hit all the right notes. You've recommended good anime so far so I'll check your list for my next. Though I wouldn't start that for a while. Another anime break :XD
It'd probably be TTGL or Anohana. I recall Nuno recommend TTGL. I'd prefer to watch something a bit more light hearted or straight forward next. Watching too much consecutive anime that makes your eyes water can't be good on the heart y'know :XD
You should watch Kill la Kill. It is amazing. :kappa
Also I didagree. I used to marathon tons of stuff and I am fine. :frankerz
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Ah well time stuff is usually so confusing.

You sure you're fine?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

It is. Though SGs theory is nice. It was also nice that Kurisu did mention quite many theories on time travel.

Oy what is that supposed to mean...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Check out this amv :zomg
How cute. Though that has scenes from the last and I haven't watched it yet.

It is. Though SGs theory is nice. It was also nice that Kurisu did mention quite many theories on time travel.

Oy what is that supposed to mean...
Yeah. Not sure on them being able to remember some things from other world lines though.

Who knows :whistle
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top