Kat's Diary!

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

You know that got old a really long time ago right
how old are you again?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,125
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Hanni - send me a pic from your place.
You haven't sent me anything recently.

#madafaka

At least Niko sent some postcards.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

ok sent
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,125
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Me too!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

19...in a short while
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you are 18 :zomg how cute
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

and yet you are bothering kurrruuuuuu
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you are 18 :zomg how cute
And how is that cute
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

And how is that cute
you are youuuuuung and Im 18 too :zomg so when when are you 19?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

You should've played the minority rule game, Kattu. I could've give you a set as well :pout
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

what game? o.o
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Like hell I feel like reading ... what is it about ? :/
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Like hell I feel like reading ... what is it about ? :/
I didn't read the rules. But it's something like you have to answer a question with either yes or a no. Those people whose choices fall under the minority sides shall win and continue the next round. For example, 10 choose [Yes], 12 choose [No]. The 10 that choose [Yes] will remain in the game. This will continue till only 1 or 2 players left. Winners will gve losers a punishment set of ava and sig.

Phi-chan and Evil won :zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

you are youuuuuung and Im 18 too :zomg so when when are you 19?
you thought I was old? Birthday's in November
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

I didn't read the rules. But it's something like you have to answer a question with either yes or a no. Those people whose choices fall under the minority sides shall win and continue the next round. For example, 10 choose [Yes], 12 choose [No]. The 10 that choose [Yes] will remain in the game. This will continue till only 1 or 2 players left. Winners will gve losers a punishment set of ava and sig.

Phi-chan and Evil won :zomg
I see! Sounds cool Fifo! Congratz :nod

you thought I was old? Birthday's in November
Hmmm dunno I thought you were older I think! So you are older than me anyway pft
 
Top