- Joined
- Mar 30, 2014
- Messages
- 2,798
- Reaction score
- 1,588
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!
Yeah I know
Why do I have feeling that you listen my native music more than I
Oh and bende seni seviyorum kattu-chan
---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------
Your spirit is dead

Yeah I know
Why do I have feeling that you listen my native music more than I

Oh and bende seni seviyorum kattu-chan

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------
Woow we are almost same age, lol for some reason I though you are like 24,25Go back a few pages
Your spirit is dead

I listen to damat halayi every day haha ... sometimes I dance it at home alone but psss :3 and this ankara dance is great!!!!!

Also one more! Its like a clap dance hmm





e true