Kat's Diary!

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Yeah I know :XD
Why do I have feeling that you listen my native music more than I :XD

Oh and bende seni seviyorum kattu-chan :)

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Go back a few pages
Woow we are almost same age, lol for some reason I though you are like 24,25 :XD
Your spirit is dead :nah

:XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Because I love it more than you :toc I listen to damat halayi every day haha ... sometimes I dance it at home alone but psss :3 and this ankara dance is great!!!!!
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Woow we are almost same age, lol for some reason I though you are like 24,25 :XD
Your spirit is dead :nah

:XD
Yeah, I know lol :XD

My spirit is dead?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Because I love it more than you :toc I listen to damat halayi every day haha ... sometimes I dance it at home alone but psss :3 and this ankara dance is great!!!!!
Jshahha you serious :XD okey that is our secret :lmao

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Yeah, I know lol :XD

My spirit is dead?
Lol don't make me explain it, not something bad just try to say you are already 50 years old :XD

Sooooo you are in üni or high school
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Jshahha you serious :XD okey that is our secret :lmao
and this last project I learned dat Ankara dance so you can imagine :arf Also one more! Its like a clap dance hmm

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Kiko and her projects experiments with sex and drugs :shootme
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Yeah Kat is a well known Turk tard
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Kiko and her projects experiments with sex and drugs :shootme
pffft! what do you mean experiments with sex and drugs! Im an angel!
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Her name is Tuba. She has changed it
Okey master, which city dp you live? You are in turkey!! I know it!!
:XD

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

and this last project I learned dat Ankara dance so you can imagine :arf Also one more! Its like a clap dance hmm

Lol :XD I didn't learn it you know
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

YOUR loss Go-chan! Its okay I can teach you Damat Halayi, Ankara dance and this one ;)
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Lol somethimes I feel like you are turk too :XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

I can prepare salep :toc but only with salep powder :derp
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

pffft! what do you mean experiments with sex and drugs! Im an angel!
A Seductive Angel
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

You mean devil :yodawg
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

:hehe true
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Actually ... thinking about my foreign make out list I would say I can :heh
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Philia always gives me the impression that he's horny :lmao

No offence >.>''
 
Last edited:
Top