Kat's Diary!

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Hmmm dunno I thought you were older I think! So you are older than me anyway pft
Not surprised :XD. You're 19 next year then?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Not surprised :XD. You're 19 next year then?
yep! April :XD Im always the youngest - in my class, on projects :toc
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Not as young as me,I just turned 18 this month =3
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Wuhuuu happy birthday, kid :toc
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Thank you,Kat Obaasan =3
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,814
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

lmao you're an old hag now kat?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

a cute hag :zomg
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Panda's sig is gorgeous, isn't it Kattu?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Panda's sig is gorgeous, isn't it Kattu?
very kyuuuuuuuut :zomg

here have a bit of Tarkan for today

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Im a sugar! there is nothing salty about me
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

whats a takran?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Im a sugar! there is nothing salty about me
Haaaaaaai

 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

yep! April :XD Im always the youngest - in my class, on projects :toc
Lol well it's not like being young is a bad thing
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Lol well it's not like being young is a bad thing
I wasnt saying It was a bad thing! I like to be young :toc
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Oh...
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Last edited by a moderator:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Go back a few pages
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Lol at this kattu-chan :XD

Go-chan seni sevi yorum!!!! Do you know the Ankara dance?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: g01
Top