- Joined
- Oct 25, 2012
- Messages
- 4,106
- Reaction score
- 5,852
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
Shame about Best Blue, I kind of liked it.
The editors place it there, its ye years old, it gives a reason to people to flip all the way through the magazine.Hello, I'm new to this forum. I hope it is alright to ask this here.
I am always curious why Bleach's rank is very low until now....is it really that bad? Because tbh I quite like it. It's always at bottom 5 and makes me wondering if that is not the case, that the publisher design it to be the bottom while the rank is higher than that. Can anyone give me insight of this matter?
The series gradually got worse and worse positions, it wasn't an instant thing. During the same time, the series got pronounced declines in anime TV ratings, that even got the anime cancelled, and manga sales, as well.Hello, I'm new to this forum. I hope it is alright to ask this here.
I am always curious why Bleach's rank is very low until now....is it really that bad? Because tbh I quite like it. It's always at bottom 5 and makes me wondering if that is not the case, that the publisher design it to be the bottom while the rank is higher than that. Can anyone give me insight of this matter?
In my personal opinion, the only series right now that have potential to become a million seller is My Hero Academia.Will Shokugeki no Souma (late 2012) become popular when Assassination Classroom (2012) and Nisekoi ( 2011) end in 1-2 year ?
Right now it is the 4th highest sales volume for WSJ .
MHA's popularity is something that I'm sure is certain. I feel like if the anime is good, it'll match the waves SnK made with its anime, and will fully secure its place as a legendary pillar of JUMP.In my personal opinion, the only series right now that have potential to become a million seller is My Hero Academia.
That is not the case. Jump readership changes every five years on average. There are a lot of current Jump readers that are not reading Bleach since they didn't have the incentive to buy all the previous volumes to catch up with this series.Bleach is this series that everyone reads but no one would rank as one of their favorites.
That's why it doesn't get votes.
If the rankings were based on which series is read by the most people, Bleach would probably be near the top. But it is not, it is based on favorite series. (By favorite i mean "one of three favorites" but yeah)




I dont count being in the bottom five a push. And It got only one Lead CP since October.Wow. WT is literally 2-3 spots above Toriko. I guess the push WSJ gave WT paid off at least a little bit.
I dont think so. I have never seen any real data about digital sales. We only have online bookstores ranking. And Zumo is not that high there.Does that list account for digital sales, too, by any chance?